Hi, I have a little problem: my character get defeated by bandits, is successfully sold and moves to a random location, but after that, no enslavement happens, the buyer just stands there. When I talk to him, there are also no new options.

I'm using SD+ and Devious Cidhna.

There is one SD encounter that I messed up, and it doesn't connect the player to the owner. Consider that owner an "anti-slave" guy who set you free and count your blessings. Unless it happens more than once, in which case let me know.

If it has happened more than once, did you get teleported to a place you have been to before? If so, and if that owner died, that might be the reason. We are going to implement a check for duplicate times a slavery instance is picked to make sure there aren't duplicates, but that hasn't happened yet.

I always got maria eden scenario and not the others. I installed all the supported one except devious cidhna.

Did you go into the mcm and select the ones you want? 

yes i checked all.

When i deselect maria eden, after the bidders bet the money and buy me, a black screen happens and then nothing.

Mmmph. Try an uninstall/clean install and let me know if it still happens. Also, try a new game, just to see if it works - it might be that your save is just unstable.

Hi, I have a little problem: my character get defeated by bandits, is successfully sold and moves to a random location, but after that, no enslavement happens, the buyer just stands there. When I talk to him, there are also no new options.

I'm using SD+ and Devious Cidhna.

There is one SD encounter that I messed up, and it doesn't connect the player to the owner. Consider that owner an "anti-slave" guy who set you free and count your blessings. Unless it happens more than once, in which case let me know.

If it has happened more than once, did you get teleported to a place you have been to before? If so, and if that owner died, that might be the reason. We are going to implement a check for duplicate times a slavery instance is picked to make sure there aren't duplicates, but that hasn't happened yet.

Thanks for the answer. I saved the game before initiating the auction and each time it was the same. Once I got ported somewhere near Falkreath, once near a forest road (I didn't check the location) and twice outside of Riften near a cage with the same guy. I'll try to get defeated again, without reloading.

Edit: the problems seems to be with SD+. Getting sold off to the ship worked, while with SD+ nothing happens. Also verified with Death Alternative by setting SD Enslavement as the only option, nothing.

Question: Does this work with Submit and Defeat? Sorry if this has been asked before I looked through the 44 pages but didn't see anything? So I mean if you get defeated Submit / Defeat will start rape / bound scene ect, will this still happen and THEN you get captured as a slave / sold or will they defeat you in combat then sell you right away instead of the rape ect? Sorry once again very new to these awesome mods! Keep up the good work!

Question: Does this work with Submit and Defeat? Sorry if this has been asked before I looked through the 44 pages but didn't see anything? So I mean if you get defeated Submit / Defeat will start rape / bound scene ect, will this still happen and THEN you get captured as a slave / sold or will they defeat you in combat then sell you right away instead of the rape ect? Sorry once again very new to these awesome mods! Keep up the good work!

Defeat runs off of death alternative's bleedout function, whereas SS uses the blackout. So you will get knocked to your knees and start bleedout, defeat will kick in and you will get raped, then you will stand back up and get attacked again until you blackout, which is when SS will start.

Been awhile since I used submit, but I believe it works as a blackout, so it would only be called if its priority in the DA mcm is set higher than SS's.

Defeat runs off of death alternative's bleedout function, whereas SS uses the blackout. So you will get knocked to your knees and start bleedout, defeat will kick in and you will get raped, then you will stand back up and get attacked again until you blackout, which is when SS will start.

Been awhile since I used submit, but I believe it works as a blackout, so it would only be called if its priority in the DA mcm is set higher than SS's.

Thank you very much for the swift response! So in reference to you not using submit is there a reason for it? I pretty much just downloaded all the recommended mods on this site in regards to these kind of effects. I do like the auto submit on death from submit and how it has the whole bind you thing and you have to escape before they come at you again (no pun intended).

I noticed (unless I am blind) that there is no real thread that discusses mod combinations like my previous statement, I was thinking about starting a a thread dedicated to people talking about their combinations and settings, so everyone can compare with pictures of events happening if they wish. I know it took me like 24 hours to my mods / settings sorted, was worth it but a massive headache in-tailed.

The goal of this thread would be help everyone get the most out of these fantastic mods and possible provide less stress on the modders with constant questions that could have been solved otherwise, so they can then focus on improving how awesome they are!

Thank you very much for the swift response! So in reference to you not using submit is there a reason for it? I pretty much just downloaded all the recommended mods on this site in regards to these kind of effects. I do like the auto submit on death from submit and how it has the whole bind you thing and you have to escape before they come at you again (no pun intended).

I noticed (unless I am blind) that there is no real thread that discusses mod combinations like my previous statement, I was thinking about starting a a thread dedicated to people talking about their combinations and settings, so everyone can compare with pictures of events happening if they wish. I know it took me like 24 hours to my mods / settings sorted, was worth it but a massive headache in-tailed.

The goal of this thread would be help everyone get the most out of these fantastic mods and possible provide less stress on the modders with constant questions that could have been solved otherwise, so they can then focus on improving how awesome they are!

That would be a very helpful thread. Submit has not been updated in quite some time, at least to my knowledge, and I did not have luck trying to use it last time I dl'd it. That said, I did like its functions, so if it works for you, that's great. :)

That would be a very helpful thread. Submit has not been updated in quite some time, at least to my knowledge, and I did not have luck trying to use it last time I dl'd it. That said, I did like its functions, so if it works for you, that's great. :)

It does work at the moment, to be honest because I am new to these mods, I really am not 100% sure of the difference, Defeat has chances while in combat and depending on what you have your settings 100% chance on 0 hp, While Submit is very good for player as aggressor or player as victim when surrendering with hotkey which adds a nice function for being bound afterwards and then attempting to escape. 

But with all the updates to defeat combined with Death Alt this mod and SD+ it seems Submit may be pointless now. My original reasoning or how I was hoping events to unfold is:

In combat when low hp / stamina / stunned you have what ever chance (mine if hp is lower then 20% but no higher then 8%) chance to be knocked down and rapped then your mod with SD would kick in. However with Submit installed as well and auto surrender at 0% it would work that sometimes I could have been procced by defeat when 8-20% hp leading to the above, then if I took a hit that would otherwise kill me Submit took over, did the usual rape then tie up, then giving me the chance to escape without being made into a slave ect.

This way every fight has crazy meaning and needs careful planning, I either win, lose to defeat and made a slave, or lose to submit get toyed with escape and continue on! A little bit of immersion while still trying to play the game without perma rape / slavery ect!

Death Alternative takes over the settings for when you are considered defeated - the settings in Defeat only work if you don't have DA installed. Unless you subvert the system by manually surrendering, as you seem to be doing. That's one method I hadn't thought about.

Death Alternative takes over the settings for when you are considered defeated - the settings in Defeat only work if you don't have DA installed. Unless you subvert the system by manually surrendering, as you seem to be doing. That's one method I hadn't thought about.

Yeah I don't have Death Alt currently installed since I haven't been using a capture mod as of yet!

Yeah I don't have Death Alt currently installed since I haven't been using a capture mod as of yet!

Ah. Well, SD requires DA, so you'll need DA if you want to use SD. Or you can try Maria Eden, which doesn't require DA.

Simple Slavery also uses DA to start its scenario, but since DA is not a hard dependency, you could get around it manually by coc'ing yourself to sslv_market and talking to the guard. You just won't be in the cage to start.

Ah. Well, SD requires DA, so you'll need DA if you want to use SD. Or you can try Maria Eden, which doesn't require DA.

Simple Slavery also uses DA to start its scenario, but since DA is not a hard dependency, you could get around it manually by coc'ing yourself to sslv_market and talking to the guard. You just won't be in the cage to start.

Thank you very much for the info, I've been reading and testing the mods, I think I will end up un-installing Submit and install DA this mod SS and SD! And just hope there is an option to make it so every time you "die" you don't get enslaved!

Thank you very much for the info, I've been reading and testing the mods, I think I will end up un-installing Submit and install DA this mod SS and SD! And just hope there is an option to make it so every time you "die" you don't get enslaved!

Well, DA has numerous scenarios of its own, most of which do not involve slavery. Just set the chance of being enslaved to the same level as the other scenarios and it should be pretty random. If you have Defeat, it has a setting where you can determine if you will be raped every time or only some times. 

quoting this from another post, skimming out unrelated matters

i've recently discovered an issue (do't know yet if its on my end or That particular mod's issue) with simple slavery, felt a bit too immortal for few games lately as tho daymoyl would allow bleedout, but nothing more would ever trigger from it, but this game it happened against a falmer hit me so hard it should have killed me, but just sat there in bleedout for few minutes til i hit the "pray to the gods" button and then recovered from it, said no, that's that's right, few minues later it replicated on another falmer hit me harder could see the reaction coming from daymoyl, but nothing triggered, closed the game and reverted to a previous version (i'd just updated the mod before starting the game) and for the current foes being falmer disabled it from daymoyl then  the falmer was able to enslave me as intended

east way for anybody to bug test if this is an issue on my end or the mod, run immerslave and choose the slave to an electomancer's and test subject in her secret labratory - upon completion for killing her the exit should lead you to blackreach where its flooded with falmer to face as an escape slave

i've recently discovered an issue (do't know yet if its on my end or That particular mod's issue) with simple slavery, felt a bit too immortal for few games lately as tho daymoyl would allow bleedout, but nothing more would ever trigger from it, but this game it happened against a falmer hit me so hard it should have killed me, but just sat there in bleedout for few minutes til i hit the "pray to the gods" button and then recovered from it, said no, that's that's right, few minues later it replicated on another falmer hit me harder could see the reaction coming from daymoyl, but nothing triggered, closed the game and reverted to a previous version (i'd just updated the mod before starting the game) and for the current foes being falmer disabled it from daymoyl then the falmer was able to enslave me as intended

east way for anybody to bug test if this is an issue on my end or the mod, run immerslave and choose the slave to an electomancer's and test subject in her secret labratory - upon completion for killing her the exit should lead you to blackreach where its flooded with falmer to face as an escape slave

That would be a Death Alternative issue, not a Simple Slavery one. SS would not kick in from a falmer defeat.

Well, DA has numerous scenarios of its own, most of which do not involve slavery. Just set the chance of being enslaved to the same level as the other scenarios and it should be pretty random. If you have Defeat, it has a setting where you can determine if you will be raped every time or only some times. 

Thank you once again for your amazing advice / quick feed-back! 

Thank you once again for your amazing advice / quick feed-back!
Any time. :)

Edit: don't forget Bralor's own additions to his mod (he's the author of DA). There is another mod on nexus that he made that had extra scenarios for Thalmor and falmer defeats.

i've recently discovered an issue (do't know yet if its on my end or That particular mod's issue) with simple slavery, felt a bit too immortal for few games lately as tho daymoyl would allow bleedout, but nothing more would ever trigger from it, but this game it happened against a falmer hit me so hard it should have killed me, but just sat there in bleedout for few minutes til i hit the "pray to the gods" button and then recovered from it, said no, that's that's right, few minues later it replicated on another falmer hit me harder could see the reaction coming from daymoyl, but nothing triggered, closed the game and reverted to a previous version (i'd just updated the mod before starting the game) and for the current foes being falmer disabled it from daymoyl then the falmer was able to enslave me as intended

That would be a Death Alternative issue, not a Simple Slavery one. SS would not kick in from a falmer defeat.

if that's a da issue you need to address the code on it so da doesn't try to activate your quest against falmers, disabling simple slavery from death alternative allows death alternative to choose enslavement thru sd, from the looks of it, da considers them to be sentient beings, each mod has to decide how to handle them sd falmer or da falmer, but no ss falmer, maybe talk with skyrim on how to pass it off to sd in those situations

if that's a da issue you need to address the code on it so da doesn't try to activate your quest against falmers, disabling simple slavery from death alternative allows death alternative to choose enslavement thru sd, from the looks of it, da considers them to be sentient beings, each mod has to decide how to handle them sd falmer or da falmer, but no ss falmer, maybe talk with skyrim on how to pass it off to sd in those situations

Simple Slavery triggers via DA for the bandit faction only. Unless you have bandit falmer, DA will not attempt to start SS when defeated by falmer.

I understand that there appears to be a cause-and-effect relationship between SS being in your load order and not, but that is merely coincidence, I'm afraid. Perhaps try a clean save, assuming you are working off of an old save and not a fresh, new game.

Simple Slavery triggers via DA for the bandit faction only. Unless you have bandit falmer, DA will not attempt to start SS when defeated by falmer.

I understand that there appears to be a cause-and-effect relationship between SS being in your load order and not, but that is merely coincidence, I'm afraid. Perhaps try a clean save, assuming you are working off of an old save and not a fresh, new game.

actually this was a clean save when that occured with a fresh update of your mod before the game started, managed to get level 2 before leaving the room i described to you heading to blackreach, only other thing i could think of would be to move sd overtop of ss in the load order next game or increase the odds of sd occuring thru da, maybe ss is too high on da priority for sd falmer to kick in

Hello again, I did a fresh install (of Skyrim and most mods) and found I'm getting an issue where I get stuck in the floor.  I notice that a similar issue says it is fixed on the front page, so I'm hesitant to ask, but is there something I can do to stop this?  It completely stops the game when it happens, as the character kind of flops around trying to do the 'stand up' animation before simply seeming to give up on life and lay there, half inside the floor, neck twisted at an extreme angle, soulless eyes wishing for death and sometimes with an arm upraised as if to reach out for some unseen benefactor/tormentor.

Hello again, I did a fresh install (of Skyrim and most mods) and found I'm getting an issue where I get stuck in the floor.  I notice that a similar issue says it is fixed on the front page, so I'm hesitant to ask, but is there something I can do to stop this?  It completely stops the game when it happens, as the character kind of flops around trying to do the 'stand up' animation before simply seeming to give up on life and lay there, half inside the floor, neck twisted at an extreme angle, soulless eyes wishing for death and sometimes with an arm upraised as if to reach out for some unseen benefactor/tormentor.

actually i've experienced that this runn once too, forgot bout that, tried sd's options of pray and resist, gets me some place else after my prayer answered, but still stuck on the floor, i would try installing older ss and see if that helps (never had this happen previos version)

actually i've experienced that this runn once too, forgot bout that, tried sd's options of pray and resist, gets me some place else after my prayer answered, but still stuck on the floor, i would try installing older ss and see if that helps (never had this happen previos version)

I wouldn't try an older version. Does this happen every time, or did it just happen once?