I finally got it to trigger using defeat, but when it started the door to my cage was misplaced so I could just walk out, and all the face gen maps were not loaded (black face glitch). Then I got teleported and tied up to the ceiling, I waited 10 real minutes and nothing happened, assuming it was broken I used the Zaz MCM to release me. The quest doesn't seem to be working for me which is a shame. 

On 9/27/2019 at 10:50 PM, ScrollSerrayt said:

I finally got it to trigger using defeat, but when it started the door to my cage was misplaced so I could just walk out, and all the face gen maps were not loaded (black face glitch). Then I got teleported and tied up to the ceiling, I waited 10 real minutes and nothing happened, assuming it was broken I used the Zaz MCM to release me. The quest doesn't seem to be working for me which is a shame. 

Same, except that for me the walking feature seems fine, but being stuck on a restraint while waiting 20 minutes doesn't happen anything interesting, even with other mods that connect like SD+ or Cursed Loots.

Maybe incompatible mods that I didn't knew before?

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
8 hours ago, iampiano said:

I'm unsure if it's this mod, or cursed devices but-- If anyone knows, after you're made a slave and free yourself, how do you get your items back? 

this is an old version of this mod, but Simple Slavery hands all your stuff to the mod to which you are sent, so that mod has everything and you would get it all back however that mod gives it back.