so how do I trigger the "being walked from Riverwood to Windhelm" part of the mod? I tryied both ticking and unticking the options box but it still teleports me to the auction. Does it need some specific mod to do the job?

where did you get captured?

so how do I trigger the "being walked from Riverwood to Windhelm" part of the mod? I tryied both ticking and unticking the options box but it still teleports me to the auction. Does it need some specific mod to do the job?

In the mine near Riverwood, close to Mage, Thief, Warrior stones (twice). And maybe once near Falkreath, but not sure about that. Anyway, is it even worth it? 

In the mine near Riverwood, close to Mage, Thief, Warrior stones (twice). And maybe once near Falkreath, but not sure about that. Anyway, is it even worth it?
depends on how much you enjoy walking behind your captor bound and leashed. You have the latest versions of SS and DF, right?

I dont get Background dialogue or progression in this or slaverun reloaded, is this the best place to find help for..... deviants like me... or should i go somewhere else?

I apologise, I don't quite understand what you're asking.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,
I'm having a problem, I don't know if it's the double auction bug, a variant, or something completely different, but here goes:
FMEA tripped the slavery option. I ended up in the slave pen in Riften, though there was no carriage ride intro. I don't know if that's part of the bug or something eliminated in the 5.+versions.
I can talk to John Randall, choose the subservient/resigned or defiant option, then 2 popup blocks.
The first popup is something about my demeanor as I'm hustled to the block. I say 'OK'. The second one is about John Randall roughly handling me. Again I say 'OK'.
That's the end of the auction action. I never get out of the cage. People are milling around out there, but I never get to the bidding part. I can still be approached for sex, and those work fine.
I'm using Simple Slavery With Devious Framework 5.2.
I'm attaching a Papyrus log (though Papyrus logging wasn't on when I arrived, I got out of the game, turned on logging, and loaded an autosave).
Oh, and my load order:

Spoiler

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
7 7 ApachiiHair.esm
8 8 hdtHighHeel.esm
9 9 Heels Sound.esm
10 a SexLab.esm
11 b SexLabAroused.esm
12 c Devious Devices - Assets.esm
13 d Devious Devices - Integration.esm
14 e Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
15 f DeviousFramework.esm
16 10 CreatureFramework.esm
17 11 HighResTexturePack01.esp
18 12 HighResTexturePack02.esp
19 13 HighResTexturePack03.esp
20 14 SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp
21 15 Friendlier Taverns.esp
22 16 xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
23 17 xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
24 18 Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
25 19 SexLab-Stories.esp
26 1a GuardsArmorsAndWeapons.esp
27 1b TBOS.esp
28 1c lanescottage.esp
29 1d Hide_All_Helms_and_Hoods.esp
30 1e CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
31 1f EK_RingLimiter.esp
32 20 Unofficial Misc Bug Fixes.esp
33 21 SimpleSlavery.esp
34 22 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
35 23 FISS.esp
36 24 FNIS.esp
37 25 Earrings Set1.esp
38 26 ImmersiveQuesting.esp
39 27 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
40 28 OCR-Fixes.esp
41 29 RaceMenuOverlays.esp
42 2a RaceMenu.esp
43 2b RaceMenuPlugin.esp
44 2c dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
45 2d SkyUI.esp
46 2e TakeNotes.esp
47 2f TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
48 30 UIExtensions.esp
49 31 XPMSE.esp
50 32 NoOneShallbeBeheaded.esp
51 33 A Simple Marriage Mod.esp
52 34 Amulet of the Divines.esp
53 35 Convenient Horses.esp
54 36 Convenient Horses - Unique Frost.esp
55 37 Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
56 38 KS Jewelry.esp
57 39 Soul Carin Summon Overhaul.esp
58 3a NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
59 3b SAP.esp
60 3c HDTTESTEarring.esp
zzEstrus.esp
61 3d EstrusChaurus.esp
62 3e Devious Deviants.esp
63 3f Devious Devices - Equip.esp
64 40 dD Enchanted Chests.esp
65 41 SWT1.2.esp
66 42 SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
67 43 DfwSupport.esp
68 44 SLDrunk.esp
69 45 SlaveTats.esp
70 46 KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
71 47 RaceMenu - Norse Tattoos.esp
72 48 WyldMenuPlugFemale.esp
73 49 WyldMenuPlugMale.esp
74 4a RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
75 4b DemonHunterArmor.esp
76 4c DemonHunter_Scarf.esp
77 4d DemonHunterV2armor.esp
78 4e MoreNastyCritters.esp
79 4f SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
80 50 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
81 51 SLAnimLoader.esp
82 52 SLALAnimObj.esp
83 53 ANordicHouseArendelle.esp
84 54 SexLab_Dialogues.esp
85 55 DogStealth.esp
86 56 Devious Cidhna.esp
87 57 SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
88 58 S_L_U_T_S.esp
89 59 Deviously Enslaved.esp
90 5a fantasy music overhaul.esp
91 5b Naked Dungeons.esp
92 5c 0Kaidan.esp
93 5d FMEA Skyrim.esp

Papyrus.0.log

39 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

The downloads are a bit confusing.  You have the 5.2 with DD framework, and the 5.21 that does not mention the DD framework.  Does this mean that what appears to be the latest (5.21) does not have DD framework?

Thanks for checking it out. :) 

It does explain in the description that the 5.21 is the best one to use if you do not use DF. They should be the same except 5.21 won't have the DF integration parts, which includes being dragged to the auction and being dragged to the auction block. Both of those will be done via blackout instead.

Sorry to bug ya, but was wondering if there one version without Things in the dark.  I already Did a play thru with that mod, it was very good.  Had a few bugs but all and all Nice :)

Also did  A Forsworn Story & From the Deeps :D -- took those out to... HD getting to close to full...

Edited by Jeepster
21 hours ago, Jeepster said:

Sorry to bug ya, but was wondering if there one version without Things in the dark.  I already Did a play thru with that mod, it was very good.  Had a few bugs but all and all Nice :)

Also did  A Forsworn Story & From the Deeps :D -- took those out to... HD getting to close to full...

None of the mods SS links to are required. You can use the same SS with or without any of them.

28 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

You need at least one though, SS without any of them has nowhere to send you.

If you have none then the mod says you've been bought by people against slavery and set free I think.

I have a problem with Simple Slavery and Things in the Dark - when I get sent from the auction to Things in the Dark the screen is entirely black with all the controls, cross-hair, markers visible kinda same way when player just wakes up in Simple Slavery auction hall, except the blackout doesn't go away. Can this be because of the way SS plugs into Things in dark, like applies blackout before sending player over but doesn't remove it for whatever reasons? Can there be a way to fix it?

On 01/12/2017 at 7:02 PM, gmyuri said:

I have a problem with Simple Slavery and Things in the Dark - when I get sent from the auction to Things in the Dark the screen is entirely black with all the controls, cross-hair, markers visible kinda same way when player just wakes up in Simple Slavery auction hall, except the blackout doesn't go away. Can this be because of the way SS plugs into Things in dark, like applies blackout before sending player over but doesn't remove it for whatever reasons? Can there be a way to fix it?

Hmm. Please understand that I am not doubting you - it's just that there haven't been other reports of this issue, so it might be something local. Please try starting a brand new game for the sole purpose of seeing if that fixes it. You can just walk into the auction in Riften and talk to the guy to start the auction. Remember to check the TitD option. :)

Let me know what happens! 

On 01/12/2017 at 10:51 AM, TheGiantChip said:

So basically, to use this mod, I have to start a new game or can I immediately use it with my current save (without the mod)?

Update: It works on my current save. Just had to reinstall the XP32 Skeleton.

It worked after reinstalling XP32?? Huh. 

ok the TID (Things in the Dark) black screen issue is a known issue.  it has been discussed with the TID support thread.

some people will have this issue, some do not, and some (like me) will have it sometimes and sometimes not.

for further information (and some suggestions) you would have to check the TID support thread.

4 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Wondering if there would be a way to have the option to use that when my pc gets sold that he loses almost or all his items except for the quest items

thanks

I would like that, but it's outside the scope of SS. The mod that takes over after the auction handles the inventory. 

Earlier, I said I was having a problem getting the auction to begin. I was stuck in my cell and nothing happened after talking to John Randall. Reading through this thread I saw a suggestion to wait a while after Randall grabs you. Nothing happened. Here are some console commands if nothing else works.

setstage simpleslavery 10 - start dialog w/ JR
setstage simpleslavery 20 - John Randall grabs you roughly dialog box

-------------

If after waiting, nothing happens, go to the next stage which is the auctioneer's bit. You may want to get out of the cell to avoid being stuck and separated from your master. I don't know that that would happen, but you can move to John Randall first:  player.moveto 1502530A.
setstage simpleslavery 30 - starts bidding but does not move you. However, the one time I tried it I was successfully sold.

I hope this helps somebody else.