Complete FNV rebuild and new goals

Hybris50

So I am at my limit on Skyrim and its many many little issues so I am taking a break on it for the time being.

I did just this for NV back in October and I am ready to come back to it but instead picking up old issues and working through them I decided to start off with a clean scorched earth install and prioritize my mods.

My last build was based off of:

1. Guns and Reloading mods
  2. Multi-Companion mods
  3. Hardcore Realism mods
  4. Sexout and the like
  5. Graphic mods
  6. Stuff that strikes my fancy

Now for the most part 1-3 worked fairly well aside from a few mod conflicts and one very poorly written mod. But just about anything sexout was hit or miss, When it hit it was great but when it missed usually it took out most if not all my save games and thus I have had to restart a great number of times. (BTW I so hate Doc Mitchel's house)

But my new build is going to be much narrower in scope focusing mostly on Sexout and the like.

1. Prostitution/Rape/PC Slave mods
  2. Bestially and beast pregnancy mods
  3. Gangbang animations beast or NPC
  4. Breast and ass physics for bodies
  5. Stability focused mods
  6. Alternate Adult Solutions to quest mods
  7. Hardcore Realism mods
  8. Graphic mods
  9. Guns and Reloading

I'm hoping that by starting off with the Sexout mods first before adding anything will mean I get fewer stability issues from having sexout being "tacked on" instead.

So to save myself the time and frustration of digging through a lot of mods that may or may not work well with each other I'm asking here...

Based off of my goals above what mods here on LL or the Nexus would best meet them?

Also in case if it makes any difference I'm going to post my computer specs so if anyone asks they will be here.

CPU: I7-3970x @ 3.50Ghz (12 core)

Memory: 16gb 1866Mhz G.Skill

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon 7970 Ghz Edition 6Gb GDDR5 with latest ATI Drivers.

Thank you for any help you guys can give, I really enjoy this community a lot more then the Nexus forums that is for sure.

12 CPU cores

- sounds like you already know the sexout ones you want ;)

- NVEC bugfixes/reduce CTD but not the other NVEC junk

- Bartertown - makes bartering harder so you don't have piles by Novac any more.

- jsawyer mod

- Check the non-adult download section for some of Kendo's clothes/appearance mods

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35262/?

So, I'm assuming the 12 cores is 2x 6-core CPUs... mind if I ask what you use it for?

Actually I mixed things up its 6 cores but 12 threads according to intels spec sheet. Anyway I got it so I can do both my programing courses for school and have enough power to play most games for the next 7-10 years with video card upgrades.

I didn't want to clog up the forum with another topic about this so is another question.

What is the most sexout friendly multi-companion enabling mod?

I look for something that allows both NPC's like Cass and Willow etc and creature class companions like Ambassador and Rocket.

I wouldn't like to state that its the best but I use unlimited companions, seems to work well, and I haven't had any issues with it, its available on the nexus

I didn't want to clog up the forum with another topic about this so is another question.

What is the most sexout friendly multi-companion enabling mod?

I look for something that allows both NPC's like Cass and Willow etc and creature class companions like Ambassador and Rocket.

• 2 weeks later...

If you own both Fallout 3 and New Vegas legitimately, by far the best mod is called A Tale of 2 Wastelands, it's essentially a mod where you play both Fallout 3 and New Vegas with all DLC for both games at the same time, you start out as the Courier though.  But the authors of the mod have a special check where to check if your games are legit purchased from Steam.  It;s worth it as I can play both games at the same time.

Archived