View File

This is basically changes male armors of DLC2 Dragonborn into SOS compatible "REVEALING" armors.

No script used in this mod and Just adds a key that SOS core can recognize the armors are revealing SOS ones.

It converts the following armors and clothes of DLC ones.

Bonemold Armor

Chitin Armor (Heavy and Light)

Nordic Carved Armor

Stahlrim Armor (Heavy and Light)

Cultist Robe

Darkelf Robe

Miraak Robe

Skaal Clothes

Telvanni Robe (some clipping may occur)

Temple Robe

post-311842-0-75621400-1401555416.jpg

post-311842-0-24702100-1401555424.jpg

post-311842-0-03954700-1401555432.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All credits to the Creator of SOS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

** Requirements

1. SKSE

2. Schlongs of Skyrim (of course)

3. AOKI's SOS - Revealing Armors for SOS (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36903/?)

Important :

* This mod support only "Regular Body" type, not "Bodybuilder Body" type.

I don't have plan to release Bodybuilder Body Type mesh.

** How to install

If you prefer "no underwear" version, download "SOS - DLC2 Dragonborn Conversion Custom ver.2.3_no_underwear_release.7z".

1. Just unpack the attachment to Skytrim's Data Folder and enable the mod in the Skyrim Launcher.

...or...

Use NMM.

Say "No" to "Upgrade the mod" message.

(Yes, I'm too lazy to include the mod information in the attached file... smile.png)

2. Load order must be later than SOS.

3. AOKI's Revealing Armors series are strongly recommended prior to this mod.

Also check out the original post here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25449-wip-more-skimpy-male-armors-for-sos/

Enjoy! until SAM comes out!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/04/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim , DLC2 Dragonborn, AOKI's Revealing Armors
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello there! Thanks for making this conversion and the bare chest looks great! I'm having a compatibility issue with SOS though: when my PC wears the robe, the schlong is completely gone and there's a hole! I ran the SOS debug spell and here's what it showed:

SOS version 2.05.019
Actor: Dima, male
Race: High Elf (76983)
Actor magic effect: TRUE, Erection: False
PC Setup spell: TRUE
Addons: 3, OK: 3
Function: SOS Vectorplexus Regular, Rank 20
Schlongified: Schlongified Faction, Rank 20
Schlongified by addon: TRUE
Armor: 1124723197, Slotmask: 4194308
Armor stats: False, False, TRUE

I'd really appreciate any ideas you might have! I've tried uninstalling all SOS mods and nothing! 

Hello there! Thanks for making this conversion and the bare chest looks great! I'm having a compatibility issue with SOS though: when my PC wears the robe, the schlong is completely gone and there's a hole! I ran the SOS debug spell and here's what it showed:

SOS version 2.05.019

Actor: Dima, male

Race: High Elf (76983)

Actor magic effect: TRUE, Erection: False

PC Setup spell: TRUE

Addons: 3, OK: 3

Function: SOS Vectorplexus Regular, Rank 20

Schlongified: Schlongified Faction, Rank 20

Schlongified by addon: TRUE

Armor: 1124723197, Slotmask: 4194308

Armor stats: False, False, TRUE

I'd really appreciate any ideas you might have! I've tried uninstalling all SOS mods and nothing! 

Hi

Sorry for the trouble~

As I mentioned in the PM, it could be another *.esp file from other mod that overrides my esp file.

If not, let me know the name of the armor so that I can look at it with CK Tools.

Hope it's not my mod's problem....:)

• 1 year later...

I need to know, is this mod aimed at females? do females find these exposed armors sexay? 

To be clear, I totally support making sexy mods for males just as much as females as much as making simply cool mods for everyone. I'm just a bit of an understandationist. 

If someone doesnt give me a straight answer I swear I will fucking kill these bunnies. 

Na1T7zR.jpgicYnPJw.jpg

I need to know, is this mod aimed at females? do females find these exposed armors sexay? 

To be clear, I totally support making sexy mods for males just as much as females as much as making simply cool mods for everyone. I'm just a bit of an understandationist. 

If someone doesnt give me a straight answer I swear I will fucking kill these bunnies. 

Na1T7zR.jpgicYnPJw.jpg

On the one hand,this post made me chuckle a bit but on the other,it got my hopes up that these armor sets were being updated only to see this and as a result,disappointed me greatly when I saw that wasn't the case.

I guess those bunnies will have to die for our amusement sins/disinterest in giving a 'straight' answer.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to me that the shadow part of some of the clothings are not working right e.g. the Dunmer Clothes. When inside a building e.g. The Retching Netch, they seem to darken as if the lights weren't affecting them. Especially the barkeep (cant remember his name). His outfit is dark. Also there's a small piece of fabric on the Cultist's Robes that does the same thing. It's not a huge deal since I don't wear the Dunmer Clothing but would be nice if it all worked right.

• 3 years later...

For some reason, out of nowhere, this mod refuses to work for me now and causes a CTD with all the DB armors if they're worn. 

I have no clue what's possibly causing this since all it does is replace armors and has no scripts. I looked at the models in nifscope and they all look good. I'm tearing my hair out over this

• 1 year later...
On 1/22/2019 at 6:46 PM, SharHyena said:

For some reason, out of nowhere, this mod refuses to work for me now and causes a CTD with all the DB armors if they're worn. 

I have no clue what's possibly causing this since all it does is replace armors and has no scripts. I looked at the models in nifscope and they all look good. I'm tearing my hair out over this

Maybe you're trying to install it on the Skyrim SE version? If you plan to convert it, post it here, cuz I cant find a converted version anywhere.