SOS - Male Vanila Armor & Cloths Conversion for SOS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

update is required, the stormcloak armors and imperial armors, don't show the SOS, this also is the case with the monk robes, just a hole is showing where the genitals should be... this was not the case with version 2.4 of SOS but that one isn't available anymore... 

update when I set the specific armors as revealing the game attach a schlong to it... expect for the brairhearts... they have and lose it once i loot them... weird

• 5 months later...

Hi.

I might have made a small mistake.

I accidentally overwrote your texture of the steel plate armor with the one from Amidianborn (it's a requirement for some of the Bikini Armors).

Should i expect issues?

As far as i can tell my character is still sporting the revealing version of the steel plate armor with the extra Amidianborn textures as an added bonus.  But just to be sure, i'd like confirmation.

• 4 weeks later...

I have an issue with the Steel Armor. The legplates on the side seem to always have an issue with lighting effects. It's as if they are being lit from sources of light on the opposite side. For instance, if a light is on the right side, the legplates will be lit on the left side. It makes for a very distracting and ugly visual discrepancy. I haven't seen anyone else post on this issue in this forum (it's possible I missed it,) but the problem can be seen even in the screenshots on the download page. On the second steel armor image (second from right,) you can see the legplates appear black due to this lighting anomaly. I have no experience with textures or meshes or whatever it is that is causing this issue, or else I would try to fix it myself. I'd like to be able to use this particular steel armor replacer, but I just can't ignore the problem.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this easily? I hate to be a bother to the mod author, since I'm sure it already took a lot of work to make this.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

May I make a tiny request? I'd love a version of the Nord Plate that still has intact pants/greaves.
I know it's the opposite of this mod's purpose, but my own edits end up with horrible transparency issues.

All my [REQUEST] threads seem to end up with a single comment before being totally ignored, so I figured I'd ask here, especially since it's mostly an edit of this mesh...

ToplessMale.PNG

• 2 months later...

With latest Clothing and clutter fixes (v 2.2) causes crashes in several locations (Witchmist grove for example) Message generated by Crash fixes that says that Skyrim has crashed due missing Ni-node. Disabling CCF or Revealing armor solves problem. It was difficult for me to pin down problem in heavy modded setup.

Tried SSE conversion but got too many crashes in several places (world edits)

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2020 at 9:21 PM, gaotseun said:

almost got my game perfect now :) only one thing im not able to do myself ? tried to port the SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion and SOS - Revealing Armors to SE. Not a chance.. anyone has a hint for me?

here's something i cobbled together. seems like registering as revealing works for some armors but not others (in my save).

problems you're probably gonna see:

-overwrites on textures from other mods (most likely female armor texture mods). FIX: clear conflict or live through it until i figure a fix.

-penis holes. FIX: mark as revealing in SOS MCM.

-probably more.

on my save, i have only found fur armor to be overwritten by another mod. some armors are marked as revealing, others are not. if NONE of your armors are marked as revealing from get go, just remove the ESP and tell me it doesn't work. ESP is just there to register as revealing.

please report both of these problems or any others if you find so i can fix. this is my first conversion. will convert more SOS armors if this works out.

SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion SSE.7z

• 1 month later...

I'm new to modding, but I was wondering: If I only want some of these armors, is it safe to replace the .nif files under skyrim/data/meshes/armors with the .nif of the armors that I want? I say this because for my own immersion I want the "barbaric wilderness dweller" eg. forsworn, bandits, etc, to look like barbarians, while the city folk, and professional soldiers dress civilized. I'll experiment around with it, but I wanted someone's more knowledgeable opinion before I destroy my game, lol.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hi,

I tried the revealing armor for SOS on nexus.

It worked as far as the NPCs were concerned but did not work for the Player.

Load order was ok as I placed it after SOS.

Left a hole in the schlongs area so I had to uninstall it.

Your mod requires it so it makes it near impossible for me to use.

You stated that I should use a body type but I don't know what body type I use.

I can only tell you that the body does look like the body they showed on revealing armor for SOS and in your own pictures.

please help me get my schlongs back!

On 6/10/2020 at 12:00 AM, Worthmore said:

here's something i cobbled together. seems like registering as revealing works for some armors but not others (in my save).

-overwrites on textures from other mods (most likely female armor texture mods). FIX: clear conflict or live through it until i figure a fix.

-probably more.

on my save, i have only found fur armor to be overwritten by another mod. some armors are marked as revealing, others are not. if NONE of your armors are marked as revealing from get go, just remove the ESP and tell me it doesn't work. ESP is just there to register as revealing.

please report both of these problems or any others if you find so i can fix. this is my first conversion. will convert more SOS armors if this works out.

SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion SSE.7z 51.41 MB · 78 downloads

You would not by any chance know why my schlongs is missing (hole) on regular skyrim would you?

• 4 months later...

On my Skyrim LE I found some issues! I'm using the 'no underwear' version, with regular body on SOS Full version

'Tsun Armor', when worn by a player(not verified on Tsun itself) is making a part of player butt invisible(transition from the end of the armor to a span of the butt), more specifically without texture, being able to see the other side (front side) of the body's texture through the hole.

'Ragged Trousers' are not showing the schlong, having a hole in place, and when marked as revealing cloth on SOS MCM, the cloth is automatically unequipped, in both player and NPC models

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/9/2020 at 6:00 PM, Worthmore said:

-probably more.

SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion SSE.7z 51.41 MB · 230 downloads

I tried your file and it seems to work. I put the Thieves guild's armor on and it has texture to it ?

Though, the NPCs don't have that transparent underwear that is in one of the two versions of this mod and I don't know how to add it ?I don't want to see the schlong right away. Can anyone help with that please ? ?

post-311842-0-46700600-1401555249.jpg

• 3 weeks later...