SOS - Male Vanila Armor & Cloths Conversion for SOS

Hi, thanks a bunch for the conversion. I dl quite some time ago, forgot which version. I have questions.

1. If i change the sos armor textures from this mod to another, cause i use gamwich's, will it be ok? Cos i didnt overwrite the textures from this mod but i did to every other, like aoki's which doesnt come with its own armor texture. Will there be any problems if i overwrite them?

2. The steel armor, not the steel plate, the regular, seems to overwrite the female texture, or meshes, idk. Maybe because steel armor male and female share the same name. Cos the female wearing them has invisible body with only the armor showing, but limbs missing. I change the meshes for female armor to another as temporary fix. Can you fix it, or suggest better ways for me to fix it?

I have tried to delete the light steel armor male meshes to see if the female light steel armor meshes work, doesnt work, and also tried to put empty female armor folder, still it doesnt, so maybe the textures?

3. Does the hole in crotch i heard only happened in ver 2.0, cos i never seen it in mine, ofc i havent use nightingale armor, so i couldnt say if ALL worked, but no problem so far.

4. In the change log you said that ver 2 have monk robe etc, but in the main page it says that monk robe etc was eliminated. Which is right? If they do exist, wont it interfere woth aoki's?

5. Almost forgot, how is the custom smooth body, only pubic hair sos skin texture you mentioned before, have permission yet? I hope you do. I also hope that you would change the pubic texture to more inverted triangular shape (google pics of them) instead of mountainous shape i saw in the pics. I know, you used the one from sos and just change it a little, but i hope that if you do release it, you would take some time to redraw it, so it would start closer to the base of the pen*s and end only slightly above it, in an inverted triangular shape.

6. Im interested to the sos crouch undies, wish it was attached to sos armor already. Maybe next update? But the pics have 2 different undies, one covered and the other lifted up, how do we change it, through dialogue options or the 2 are different undies? I havent dl this yet, honestly.

Thats all now. Thanks again.

Hi there~ :)

Thank you for the post.

I will explain as far as I can.

1. Some of my mod uses transparent alpha properties I added manually to the vanilla textures.

If you overwrite my texture over aoki's texture, my conversion and aoki's armors will work fine.

Actually, my mod overwrites some robes of aoki's.

I recommend you to install my mod last and overwrite aoki's textures.

In case of other mods, I can' t say for sure.

2. I believe I've fixed this issue since ver.2.0.

Let me know if the latest version still has the problem.

3. As far as my mods are installed and loaded last, you won't see the hole instead of schlong.

4. My mistake. I corrected. I wasn't thorough.  :(

5. I kind of forgot about the texture.

Since I mixed some of the tattoos from the internet (and I forgot the address of the source... :( ).

I may have to separate the textures.

After I finish the release of these armors....Maybe.

(But not for sure...It took me almost a month to test and correct the issues of three armor conversion mods....:( )

6. I attached the crouch underwear in the latest release.

They move with Schlong.

you don't have to change the position(?) of the underwear.

Just wear it, and it will move with the schlong...:)

I hope you try the latest releases!

I just uploaded today.

Cheers~ :)

Hi, thanks a bunch for the conversion. I dl quite some time ago, forgot which version. I have questions.

1. If i change the sos armor textures from this mod to another, cause i use gamwich's, will it be ok? Cos i didnt overwrite the textures from this mod but i did to every other, like aoki's which doesnt come with its own armor texture. Will there be any problems if i overwrite them?

2. The steel armor, not the steel plate, the regular, seems to overwrite the female texture, or meshes, idk. Maybe because steel armor male and female share the same name. Cos the female wearing them has invisible body with only the armor showing, but limbs missing. I change the meshes for female armor to another as temporary fix. Can you fix it, or suggest better ways for me to fix it?

I have tried to delete the light steel armor male meshes to see if the female light steel armor meshes work, doesnt work, and also tried to put empty female armor folder, still it doesnt, so maybe the textures?

3. Does the hole in crotch i heard only happened in ver 2.0, cos i never seen it in mine, ofc i havent use nightingale armor, so i couldnt say if ALL worked, but no problem so far.

4. In the change log you said that ver 2 have monk robe etc, but in the main page it says that monk robe etc was eliminated. Which is right? If they do exist, wont it interfere woth aoki's?

5. Almost forgot, how is the custom smooth body, only pubic hair sos skin texture you mentioned before, have permission yet? I hope you do. I also hope that you would change the pubic texture to more inverted triangular shape (google pics of them) instead of mountainous shape i saw in the pics. I know, you used the one from sos and just change it a little, but i hope that if you do release it, you would take some time to redraw it, so it would start closer to the base of the pen*s and end only slightly above it, in an inverted triangular shape.

6. Im interested to the sos crouch undies, wish it was attached to sos armor already. Maybe next update? But the pics have 2 different undies, one covered and the other lifted up, how do we change it, through dialogue options or the 2 are different undies? I havent dl this yet, honestly.

Hi there~ :)

Thank you for the post.

1. Some of my mod uses transparent alpha properties I added manually to the vanilla textures.

If you overwrite my texture over aoki's texture, my conversion and aoki's armors will work fine.

3. As far as my mods are installed and loaded last, you won't see the hole instead of schlong.

4. My mistake. I corrected. I wasn't thorough. :(

Since I mixed some of the tattoos from the internet (and I forgot the address of the source... :( ).

(But not for sure...It took me almost a month to test and correct the issues of three armor conversion mods....:( )

They move with Schlong.

Just wear it, and it will move with the schlong...:)

I just uploaded today.

Cheers~ :)

Hi thanks for the quick response, i will dl it tomorrow, its late here, gotta do things now.

About no 5. Its ok, no hurry. I'll patiently awaits, cos i have looked everywhere, they re either hairy chested or have mountainous pubic shape all the way to belly button, i dont like that. Take your time.

About no 6. Yaaay. Does it attached to aoki's version too, or should i manually do (move or rename file) in data folder. And what i meant about the lifted was that i thought that the cloth is static and only move through dialogue or different mesh, idk that it is animated together with the schlong, which is great!

You are one dedicated person. I have to say that. One of the 2 nicest person i know in both nexus forum and here. There maybe more, i just havent met them lol.

"Remember, when in doubt, know that you work only for your self not for other poeple, or you will stop enjoying life."

Hi there~ smile.png

Thank you for the post.

4. My mistake. I corrected. I wasn't thorough. sad.png

Since I mixed some of the tattoos from the internet (and I forgot the address of the source... sad.png ).

(But not for sure...It took me almost a month to test and correct the issues of three armor conversion mods....sad.png )

They move with Schlong.

Just wear it, and it will move with the schlong...smile.png

I just uploaded today.

Cheers~ smile.png

Hi thanks for the quick response, i will dl it tomorrow, its late here, gotta do things now.

About no 5. Its ok, no hurry. I'll patiently awaits, cos i have looked everywhere, they re either hairy chested or have mountainous pubic shape all the way to belly button, i dont like that. Take your time.

About no 6. Yaaay. Does it attached to aoki's version too, or should i manually do (move or rename file) in data folder. And what i meant about the lifted was that i thought that the cloth is static and only move through dialogue or different mesh, idk that it is animated together with the schlong, which is great!

You are one dedicated person. I have to say that. One of the 2 nicest person i know in both nexus forum and here. There maybe more, i just havent met them lol.

"Remember, when in doubt, know that you work only for your self not for other poeple, or you will stop enjoying life."

Thank you for your generous comment!

I hope I have more time to take care of the mods (and the textures of course...:))

About the number 6, 

The original mesh of Aoki's armors are not included... :(

Since I haven't got words from Aoki that it is ok to modify and re-release Aoki's mesh or not.

Seems like he's lost interests in modding armors. 

Actually, I've already made the conversion of AOKI's armors with transparent crouch underwear myself.

Just waiting for the chance to release.

Hopefully soon~

Again, Thank you for your warn and kind post :)

Goodnight~

Me too for the steel armor in male NPCS but i've solved the issue :D the name of relative texture is wrong, just rename steelarmor_SOS.dds to steelarmor.dds and that's it! :D

Hi. I just dl ver 2.1.1. Report time!

1. The new steel armor is AWESOME. And no more invisible female body too. Great job. And @Tiranno_71, my old version, the bugged one was ver 1, and the texture was already named steel armor.dds, but thanks for the info.

2. Great prisoner clothes. Just great.

3. Great manly forsworn armor. These first 3 i mentioned are the best.

4. Overall i love the new imperial, hide, studded, thalmor, monk robes etc, just not as exposed (too exposed seems trashy to me) as the old ver.

5. I prefer the old nightingale armor though, just looks better, so i use the old mesh and texture on this one, so no undies, but its ok.

6. Sadly the executioner robe can only be worn with console command, cos using player.additem doesnt add it to the inventory. Vanilla bug, but it looks great, really. And why do db robe and armor have same meshes?

7. As clipping goes, In the right calves, behind the psijic robes, has some weird color that only visible if i stand still. I tried this near bonfire, and forgot to try it again far from the fire. Check it out.

8. There is a minor clipping in the right hip of thieves guild armor, cos the undies showed a little.

9. No hole in the crotch, so if others have it, its their installation.

10. The zip file name, it has %2% before it says 2e11, so i correct it manually, it does the same in ver 1.

11. Whats left to convert now, i think only leather armor for the vanilla ver?

12. It would help if you post pics of every armor you convert, with same character same pose in main page. Think of this page as your store. Good product sells better if the store looks good too.

13. And giving more explanation couldnt hurt either, e.g. ver 2.11 remeshing steel armor, nightingale, etc, retexture imperial etc. So people know how hard you work for them. You deserve bragging too, you know, its hard work.

Every mod i want are set, just wait for asx and sam, or your custom skin, whichever comes first (redrawn pubes, please... and is it possible to draw sweaty skin texture which can be seen without enb, cos i dont have enb, if it is would you?)

Thanks a lot for your mod. Good luck in whatever you do.

"Take a step back to see what you have achieved today, no matter how little, cos we tend to forget the good we've done in our busy life"

Hi. I just dl ver 2.1.1. Report time!

1. The new steel armor is AWESOME. And no more invisible female body too. Great job. And @Tiranno_71, my old version, the bugged one was ver 1, and the texture was already named steel armor.dds, but thanks for the info.

2. Great prisoner clothes. Just great.

3. Great manly forsworn armor. These first 3 i mentioned are the best.

4. Overall i love the new imperial, hide, studded, thalmor, monk robes etc, just not as exposed (too exposed seems trashy to me) as the old ver.

5. I prefer the old nightingale armor though, just looks better, so i use the old mesh and texture on this one, so no undies, but its ok.

6. Sadly the executioner robe can only be worn with console command, cos using player.additem doesnt add it to the inventory. Vanilla bug, but it looks great, really. And why do db robe and armor have same meshes?

7. As clipping goes, In the right calves, behind the psijic robes, has some weird color that only visible if i stand still. I tried this near bonfire, and forgot to try it again far from the fire. Check it out.

8. There is a minor clipping in the right hip of thieves guild armor, cos the undies showed a little.

9. No hole in the crotch, so if others have it, its their installation.

10. The zip file name, it has %2% before it says 2e11, so i correct it manually, it does the same in ver 1.

11. Whats left to convert now, i think only leather armor for the vanilla ver?

12. It would help if you post pics of every armor you convert, with same character same pose in main page. Think of this page as your store. Good product sells better if the store looks good too.

13. And giving more explanation couldnt hurt either, e.g. ver 2.11 remeshing steel armor, nightingale, etc, retexture imperial etc. So people know how hard you work for them. You deserve bragging too, you know, its hard work.

Every mod i want are set, just wait for asx and sam, or your custom skin, whichever comes first (redrawn pubes, please... and is it possible to draw sweaty skin texture which can be seen without enb, cos i dont have enb, if it is would you?)

Thanks a lot for your mod. Good luck in whatever you do.

"Take a step back to see what you have achieved today, no matter how little, cos we tend to forget the good we've done in our busy life"

Thanks for the post (and report~!) !

I will consider in the next version.

I'm kind of fed up right now... (As you know, my mod handles many many replacement files. @_@ )

I captured some snapshots and added to the download post.

1, 2, 3, 4 : Thanks, thanks, thanks, and Thanks! Glad you like those.

5 : Old one just converts textures. New one is more simple  and light for the game core to handle.

6 : I just changed one mesh of the executioner robe. I haven aware of the problem yet. could you be more specific about that?

7, 8 : i kind of aware of the issues... and ignoring...sad.png  There were major issues and I had no chance to go back to those armors.

9 : Yes, my mod is pretty simple mod. lol

10 : I don't know about that...I redownloaded the files and found no characters in the file name.

I'm using Chrome. Maybe due to the different browser?

11 : I need to fix the minor bugs if possible. and planning to release aoki's armors with hd texture and transparent crouch underwear.

12 : Added some screenshots!

13 : I'm too lazy to do that...lol  I will try to be more specific next time.  And...I kind of lost track of the changes....lol

I may release AOKI's armor conversion mods with HD texture soon as soon as I get AOKI's approval from Nexus.

post-311842-0-74282500-1401510845.jpg

post-311842-0-74282500-1401510845_thumb.jpg

Hi @ DarkSchneiderBS.

5. You mean its easier on my machine cos smaller files? I just dont like the skirt thing, thats all.

6. What i meant was since i obtain the armor via console command, it wont added to my inventory, its just not listed there even though cc says 1 executioner armor had been added. So i can only wear it through player.equipitem since the armor itself isnt listed in inventory so i cant click the armor to wear it normally.

11. Hd, hd, hd, not too big though, 1k is enough.

Laters.

Hi @ DarkSchneiderBS.

5. You mean its easier on my machine cos smaller fimes? I just dont like the skirt thing, thats all.

6. What i meant was since i obtain the armor via console command, it wont added to my inventory, its just not listed there even though cc says 1 executioner armor had been added. So i can only wear it through player.equipitem since the armor itself isnt listed in inventory so i cant click the armor to wear it normally.

Laters.

5. yep it is. 

6. I have no idea why it happens.  All I did was change the mesh...

11. HD means, bethesda's original hd texture. AOKI's armor uses original vanilla texture.

Cheers, and thanks again~ :)

Hi @ DarkSchneiderBS.

5. You mean its easier on my machine cos smaller files? I just dont like the skirt thing, thats all.

Laters.

5. yep it is.

6. I have no idea why it happens. All I did was change the mesh...

11. HD means, bethesda's original hd texture. AOKI's armor uses original vanilla texture.

Cheers, and thanks again~ :)

Hi. Sorry for my last post (the one quoted above) which wasnt as detailed, see, i was working so my concentration kinda split there, but now i'm good. So i reread the post and realize this, ...

1. What i meant was db armor and robe share same files with each other, as in looks the same, no more ninjaish db armor, not those 2 looks the same with executioner robe.

While executioner robe wasnt listed, i think its because its a special kind of armor, the same way as bandage wrap gloves can be obtain only with cc, and no other way. So its not your mod's fault. To make sure one should try to cc executioner robe without this mod installed to see if it will add up, cos i never actually try it before this mod. (The vanilla is baddd.)

EDIT: it is only through console command, i verified it with skyrim wiki.

2. Oh and by no.11 HD HD HD! Means excitement not disrespect, cos i like hd too, i use gamwich's, 1k, looks good and works good on low end machine.

3. And i checked the pics, looks great! Your character looks eerily similar to my old one, (i changed him last monday). Btw, the leather wasnt included hasnt it? Cos i dont have it.

EDIT: leather armor already included in 2.11, my bad.

4. Also, the pics on the upper page, not the one on the bottom, are 5 blanks, they say no screenshot available, while the pics on the bottom are 2 sets each. Probably the 1st sets on the bottom is suppose to be place up there but things go wrong.

"Skill and experience are a house we built from the bricks people throw at us, so built a nice house!"

Hmmm, than it may be really one of my mods, but it is crazy, because there isn't a single mod that change armors other than yours and aoki. But it might really be me. And i have your mod nearly on the end; (i use the sorting of LOOT (sucessor of BOSS), and it already gives it nearly on the end of the mod list; not before alternative start of course, since this must be the last mod)

Do you use Wrye bash?  I'd try that, do a bashed patch and see if that helps.

Okay, I'm going on record to say I'm not really a fan of the crouch underwear as a default. I'd prefer if you gave us the option to use it or not. I believe I saw somewhere on here where you posted it as a standalone mod. Why not just keep it separate?

Okay, I'm going on record to say I'm not really a fan of the crouch underwear as a default. I'd prefer if you gave us the option to use it or not. I believe I saw somewhere on here where you posted it as a standalone mod. Why not just keep it separate?

Hi, Reidus, how are you?

The original crouch undies mod are obtainable only through console command, and had to be worn manually, so not all npcs would wear it. While this mod attaches the undies to every meshes so all npc would wear it by default.

However, if you still prefer no undies, you can use ver 2.0. Think of ver 2.0 as final ver of no undies while later ver as undies ver. I believe it already had all mesh changes from previous ver. You can dl ver 2.11 just to use the 1st person meshes which was added and kept everything else from ver 2.0.

If you have steel armor bug you can either try Tiranno_71's tips on page 3, or use other meshes for female steel armor, bur i think this bug was already fixed in ver 2.0.

If what you worried is about missing out new vanilla armor in later ver, i dont think there is any more left. Only conversion of aoki's armor into undies, which if you hate undies you wont need anyway.

If it's about new textures in later ver being HD, just use the new textures with old meshes. It works fine. I've tried it.

I hope this help. See you.

"Say what you wanna say, and let the words fall out. Honestly, i wanna see you be brave."

Love this song!

Hi there~!

I will update no-underwear version soon!

Hi, Reidus, how are you?

The original crouch undies mod are obtainable only through console command, and had to be worn manually, so not all npcs would wear it. While this mod attaches the undies to every meshes so all npc would wear it by default.

However, if you still prefer no undies, you can use ver 2.0. Think of ver 2.0 as final ver of no undies while later ver as undies ver. I believe it already had all mesh changes from previous ver. You can dl ver 2.11 just to use the 1st person meshes which was added and kept everything else from ver 2.0.

If you have steel armor bug you can either try Tiranno_71's tips on page 3, or use other meshes for female steel armor, bur i think this bug was already fixed in ver 2.0.

If what you worried is about missing out new vanilla armor in later ver, i dont think there is any more left. Only conversion of aoki's armor into undies, which if you hate undies you wont need anyway.

If it's about new textures in later ver being HD, just use the new textures with old meshes. It works fine. I've tried it.

I hope this help. See you.

"Say what you wanna say, and let the words fall out. Honestly, i wanna see you be brave."

Love this song!

Hi!

Thank you for the post and concern for my mods!

I will update a separate version without underwear.

I've made some correction in the new version, so it would be better for me to make no-underwear version!

Thank you again for the post!  :) 

thanks for this great mod

just to remember:

000CF3A08 is the code to get the DB armor (shrouded robes)

000D8D50 forsworn armor

some shots (Booboo on leg was added)

Thank you for the snapshots!

I recognize your characters from the LadyM's gallery!

(Am I right? Let me know if I'm wrong...lol)

They look nice on your characters.

if you don't like the crouch underwear, you can download a version with no crouch underwear. (All three of my conversion mods.)

Thanks again! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. How are you?

I just realize that steel armor light cuirass had a hanging fur on the left hip. I cant unsee it now. For temporary fix i use the steel armor cuirass with no undies as light cuirass by renaming the mesh. Would you change it so the cuirass light has a full belt, so the fur would attached to the belt instead of hangs down like it is? But the bottom part, the steel around the legs should remain gone, so only the fuller belt.

You can just put the file as optional dl if you want. Just this one mesh.

On another note, i found the BEST male face texture called young male face, with the (almost) best body texture called cmo. Google them. Cmo is almost best because it came with its own face texture and to use any other face texture will cause neck discoloration. I ve contact the creator of cmo, though, to hopefully fix it. Look them up, they re beautiful!

See you!

Hi. How are you?

I just realize that steel armor light cuirass had a hanging fur on the left hip. I cant unsee it now. For temporary fix i use the steel armor cuirass with no undies as light cuirass by renaming the mesh. Would you change it so the cuirass light has a full belt, so the fur would attached to the belt instead of hangs down like it is? But the bottom part, the steel around the legs should remain gone, so only the fuller belt.

You can just put the file as optional dl if you want. Just this one mesh.

On another note, i found the BEST male face texture called young male face, with the (almost) best body texture called cmo. Google them. Cmo is almost best because it came with its own face texture and to use any other face texture will cause neck discoloration. I ve contact the creator of cmo, though, to hopefully fix it. Look them up, they re beautiful!

See you!

Hi there!

Thanks for the texture information.

I will look into them asap. :)

Steel Armor is one of the hardest thing I've ever did.

It's really hard to find a proper line to separate the armors.

I will improve them, however I need more practice! lol

Thanks for the post and opinion!

Cheers!

• 2 months later...

Bit of a gravedig (sorry), but would it be possible to offer an option for opaque, leather or cloth-looking undies, instead of the silky sheer ones?

Hi there~

Sorry for the late response.

I'm trying to separate the underwear from the original mesh and make it as an accessory.

Unfortunately, I'm not successful yet.

I'm trying to make it work!

If I succeed, than I can change the underwear easily.

Than I can release a newer versions with skimpy underwear versions.

Fingers crossed for the good result.