SOS - Male Vanila Armor & Cloths Conversion for SOS

i don't use bodybuilder but i do use custom race when i naked i got schlong but after install u r mod my schlong disspear but i naked again scholong pop out what happen?

Hi there.

I'm not sure about the custom race.

I didn't consider custom race when I made this mod.

You may have to add your race manually with CK Tool.

but few min ago i create new char with default race that schlong still missing

i don't use bodybuilder but i do use custom race when i naked i got schlong but after install u r mod my schlong disspear but i naked again scholong pop out what happen?

Hi there.

I had the same problem: did you not forget to install Aokis revealing armors too (since it is required)

Hi there.

Hi,

Can you check if you enabled my mod's esp file?

except for that, I don't see the solution since my mod is extremely simple one.

Hi there.

I had the same problem: did you not forget to install Aokis revealing armors too (since it is required)

Hi,

Same here...

Let me know if you checked it.

And my mod changes all the armors existing in the skyrim, so I recommend you load my mod latest.

Hi there.

Hi,

sorry for trouble i find out what happen now is something conflict with a female mod i use is fix now still thanks for help

So, am i the only where Farengar (Whiterun's Jarl Wizard) have problem showing the schlong.

EDIT: Sorry, i didn't checked yet if this problem is maybe by aokis mod (since SoS changed much and aoki's wasn't updated yet); if it is not about your mod, then sorry for my false bug report.

I check this later with tes5edit.

Hi there.

Hi,

sorry for trouble i find out what happen now is something conflict with a female mod i use is fix now still thanks for help

No problemo~

Really glad you fixed the problem...:)

So, am i the only where Farengar (Whiterun's Jarl Wizard) have problem showing the schlong.

EDIT: Sorry, i didn't checked yet if this problem is maybe by aokis mod (since SoS changed much and aoki's wasn't updated yet); if it is not about your mod, then sorry for my false bug report.

I check this later with tes5edit.

I don't know the problem.

Last time I checked, my mod 2.0 worked fine with SOS, AOKI's Armor mod.

Maybe you have other mod that changes some meshes.

Please check if my conversion 2.0 is loaded last, which, I believe, will override other mods.

Let me know if you fixed the problem. 

So, i tested it out, and it seems that Farengar use a special mage robe: The "Blue Mage Robe" that is not affected by any mod, not yours, not aoki; as far as i see it, no mod affect it. But since it use a mesh that reveals the armor, there seems to be a missing flag to change these armor so that the schlong is showing up and so there is a hole.

FormID d1f3b

Blue Mage Robe

At first i thought that your mod maybe had an issue with it, since your mod seems to modify Farengar. But it seems that the change to Farengar is only a dirty "Identical to Master" edit. It also may be an error of Aoki's revealing armors. (Sorry, my modding experience is really basic) Maybe you can have a look into the Robe if you have some free time.

Ha, I love it. Would love to learn how to make stuff like this :/ How did you learn to make armors SOS compatible? The only armor modding guides I find is this:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Skyrim._Part_1

and a few outdated ones that aren't clear and stuff.

Trying to make stuff for SOS is so confusing and I don't even know where to start other than downloading the required tools! 

So, i tested it out, and it seems that Farengar use a special mage robe: The "Blue Mage Robe" that is not affected by any mod, not yours, not aoki; as far as i see it, no mod affect it. But since it use a mesh that reveals the armor, there seems to be a missing flag to change these armor so that the schlong is showing up and so there is a hole.

FormID d1f3b

Blue Mage Robe

At first i thought that your mod maybe had an issue with it, since your mod seems to modify Farengar. But it seems that the change to Farengar is only a dirty "Identical to Master" edit. It also may be an error of Aoki's revealing armors. (Sorry, my modding experience is really basic) Maybe you can have a look into the Robe if you have some free time.

Hi there~

I just checked and my Farengar is showing his schlong...in both of my machines.

Maybe you should move my mod at the end of the loading list.

(This is all I can say since it works fine in my machines... :(  Sorry....)

Ha, I love it. Would love to learn how to make stuff like this :/ How did you learn to make armors SOS compatible? The only armor modding guides I find is this:

Trying to make stuff for SOS is so confusing and I don't even know where to start other than downloading the required tools! 

Hi~

That wiki page is also very helpful.

I found a lot of information from there.

Also, I googled A LOT of TUTORIALS, most of them are in the Youtube.

(I used 3Ds MAX 2012, Nofskope and Photoshop.)

Since I'm not that good at moding and not a professional 3dmax user, my work flow is kind of "trial and error".

If you understand the basic mesh and texture editing, SOS moding is not that different from that.

I myself am not that good at mesh editing, and tried A LOT OF TIMES by myself with a lot of

tutorials in the internet.

A lot of them are numbered according to the uploader's intention.

well...I kind of..don't care about the orders.

I just look into basics and browse the related subject I'm interested.

Even though that SOS compatible armor moding is not that different from the regular armor moding, you must get used to regular moding first.

The thing is, SOS moders are kind of "rare breed" since most of the skimpy armors are for the female characters. :)

So, naturally, it could be really tiresome to explain every procedure from scratch to build SOS armors to others.
(I myself learned the way (of my own) in a hard way...for months...:))
I believe this is why it look so secretive to some people that the creator is hiding something.

However, the answer is laying around all of the places like a bread crumb.
When you get used to regular armor moding, then you will see those bread crumbs guiding you to SOS armors.

In short, (sorry for my babbling...English is not my first language....:(  ), get used to the regular armor moding with a lot of tutorial in the internet, then look into the examples, such as AOKI's armors.

I know it is really hard to pick a starting point when you know nothing about the tools and moding.
I was like that couple of month ago. (I even started Skyrim only August, 2013)
Don't be hesitate and start from beginning and get used to it.
That's all I can say at this moment.

Hope you get a good result soon!
It took me couple of months...:)  I believe you can get what you want sooner than me! :)

Good luck!

Hi~

Since I'm not that good at moding and not a professional 3dmax user, my work flow is kind of "trial and error".

If you understand the basic mesh and texture editing, SOS moding is not that different from that.

I myself am not that good at mesh editing, and tried A LOT OF TIMES by myself with a lot of

Even though that SOS compatible armor moding is not that different from the regular armor moding, you must get used to regular moding first.

The thing is, SOS moders are kind of "rare breed" since most of the skimpy armors are for the female characters. :)

So, naturally, it could be really tiresome to explain every procedure from scratch to build SOS armors to others.
(I myself learned the way (of my own) in a hard way...for months... :))
I believe this is why it look so secretive to some people that the creator is hiding something.

When you get used to regular armor moding, then you will see those bread crumbs guiding you to SOS armors.

In short, (sorry for my babbling...English is not my first language.... :(  ), get used to the regular armor moding with a lot of tutorial in the internet, then look into the examples, such as AOKI's armors.

I know it is really hard to pick a starting point when you know nothing about the tools and moding.

It took me couple of months... :)  I believe you can get what you want sooner than me! :)

Good luck!

Those breadcrumbs will be the end of me. I tried following that guide but I got lost on Part 1 LOL. Once I get working on it "again" Ill post here if I have any questions. Or anywhere else you'd want if you don't want me spamming your post :P

P.S

Could you tell me the programs you use and their version exactly? I know you listed them but I just want to know which versions you use :s Cause the Blender I downloaded is version 2.7 and it doesnt seem to match the pictures on the guides online. Im guessing its just a latter version of Blender like 2.5 or something. Already off to a rocky start :o

Edit: I changed it to Blender 2.48 and now it looks like the one in the guides... So for anyone trying to attempt this through guides, download Blender 2.48 instead of the latest 2.7. 

Hi~

The thing is, SOS moders are kind of "rare breed" since most of the skimpy armors are for the female characters. smile.png

(I myself learned the way (of my own) in a hard way...for months... smile.png)

In short, (sorry for my babbling...English is not my first language.... sad.png  ), get used to the regular armor moding with a lot of tutorial in the internet, then look into the examples, such as AOKI's armors.

It took me couple of months... smile.png  I believe you can get what you want sooner than me! smile.png

Good luck!

Those breadcrumbs will be the end of me. I tried following that guide but I got lost on Part 1 LOL. Once I get working on it "again" Ill post here if I have any questions. Or anywhere else you'd want if you don't want me spamming your post tongue.png

P.S

Could you tell me the programs you use and their version exactly? I know you listed them but I just want to know which versions you use confused.gif Cause the Blender I downloaded is version 2.7 and it doesnt seem to match the pictures on the guides online. Im guessing its just a latter version of Blender like 2.5 or something. Already off to a rocky start ohmy.png

Edit: I changed it to Blender 2.48 and now it looks like the one in the guides... So for anyone trying to attempt this through guides, download Blender 2.48 instead of the latest 2.7. 

Anytime, if I can help!

I'm using 3ds max 2012 with the corresponding nifskope plugin.

I have no idea about Blender...

I tried once, but it wasn't for me. :(

I have no idea about it, still I remember the nifskope plugin for blender  is working for a specific version of blender.

Sorry it wasn't that helpful.... :(

Hmmm, than it may be really one of my mods, but it is crazy, because there isn't a single mod that change armors other than yours and aoki. But it might really be me. And i have your mod nearly on the end; (i use the sorting of LOOT (sucessor of BOSS), and it already gives it nearly on the end of the mod list; not before alternative start of course, since this must be the last mod)

Ok...So Blender is making me download Python and Pyff but I'm having a hard time downloading a copy of Python version 2.6 which is apparently the only one that works with this version of Blender without bugs... BUT Python version 2.6 has a 404 File not found error on their website so....even getting the required programs needed is becoming a struggle lol~. 

Since you don't use Blender and use 3D Max, I'll probably do that...I guess. 

SO I'm going to have Nifskope, Nifscript and 3D Max 2012. Do I need Adobe Photoshop (?)... I dont know how all of these come together! What I know from the guides involving Blender is that:

Nifskope basically converts the meshes in Skyrim files into files Blender or in your case 3D Max (?) can read...and then you get to editing the actual armors or meshes from there...and then if convert it back into Nifskope so Skyrim can run it.

And I dont eve think thats right lol! Basically I can't seem to find guides for Skyrim armor modding, nevermind SOS armor modding not involving Blender! Could you write a quick rundown or a quick guide to set me in the right direction? I want to contribute but I can't even...lol

And I looked into the Skyrim mesh folder, specifically the character asset folder, which I loaded into Nifskope and proceeded to convert and delete parts the guides have written. Just wondering, since I have the SOS body installed, why don't I see an SOS body mesh in that folder? All I see is meshes for 

MaleBody_0 & _1.nif

MaleFeet_0 & _1.nif

MaleHands_0 &_1.nif

MaleHandsArgonian_0 &_1.nif

MaleUnderwear_0 &_1.nif

Maleunderwear_gnd.nif

skeleton.hkx

skeleton.nif

skeletonbeast.nif

SOSskeleton.nif

I'm just gonna assume SOSskeleton.nif is the actual body we see in game if we have SOS mod installed...so should I be editing that instead?..But if so why doesn't it have the _0 and _1 weight scaling like the other bodies above?...I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS AND ONLY YOU TO ANSWER. LEARNING SOS IS SERIOUSLY IRONIC SINCE IT ALSO MEANS "SAVE OUR SHIP" AND I NEED SAVING LOL.

P.S I just wanna contribute making SOS armor mods cause there's such a demand for them but barely any supply! People keep making posts about how they wish there were more Male Armor mods but never do anything to contribute! Well I wanna contribute so if you can be my mentor through this that'd be great LOL.

Ok...So Blender is making me download Python and Pyff but I'm having a hard time downloading a copy of Python version 2.6 which is apparently the only one that works with this version of Blender without bugs... BUT Python version 2.6 has a 404 File not found error on their website so....even getting the required programs needed is becoming a struggle lol~. 

Since you don't use Blender and use 3D Max, I'll probably do that...I guess. 

SO I'm going to have Nifskope, Nifscript and 3D Max 2012. Do I need Adobe Photoshop (?)... I dont know how all of these come together! What I know from the guides involving Blender is that:

Nifskope basically converts the meshes in Skyrim files into files Blender or in your case 3D Max (?) can read...and then you get to editing the actual armors or meshes from there...and then if convert it back into Nifskope so Skyrim can run it.

And I dont eve think thats right lol! Basically I can't seem to find guides for Skyrim armor modding, nevermind SOS armor modding not involving Blender! Could you write a quick rundown or a quick guide to set me in the right direction? I want to contribute but I can't even...lol

And I looked into the Skyrim mesh folder, specifically the character asset folder, which I loaded into Nifskope and proceeded to convert and delete parts the guides have written. Just wondering, since I have the SOS body installed, why don't I see an SOS body mesh in that folder? All I see is meshes for 

MaleBody_0 & _1.nif

MaleFeet_0 & _1.nif

MaleHands_0 &_1.nif

MaleHandsArgonian_0 &_1.nif

MaleUnderwear_0 &_1.nif

Maleunderwear_gnd.nif

skeleton.hkx

skeleton.nif

skeletonbeast.nif

SOSskeleton.nif

I'm just gonna assume SOSskeleton.nif is the actual body we see in game if we have SOS mod installed...so should I be editing that instead?..But if so why doesn't it have the _0 and _1 weight scaling like the other bodies above?...I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS AND ONLY YOU TO ANSWER. LEARNING SOS IS SERIOUSLY IRONIC SINCE IT ALSO MEANS "SAVE OUR SHIP" AND I NEED SAVING LOL.

P.S I just wanna contribute making SOS armor mods cause there's such a demand for them but barely any supply! People keep making posts about how they wish there were more Male Armor mods but never do anything to contribute! Well I wanna contribute so if you can be my mentor through this that'd be great LOL.

Skeleton.nif is related to the motion in the game.

You don't want to play with that....lol

I don't know how blender works, still I would start with "malebody_1.nif" and "malebody_0.nif".

I can't explain everything, however, you will know much more with the tutorials in the Youtube or any internet community.

How about the link below?

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5639-creating-skyrim-armor-in-blender-tutorial-series/ 

Hmmm, than it may be really one of my mods, but it is crazy, because there isn't a single mod that change armors other than yours and aoki. But it might really be me. And i have your mod nearly on the end; (i use the sorting of LOOT (sucessor of BOSS), and it already gives it nearly on the end of the mod list; not before alternative start of course, since this must be the last mod)

Hope you solved the issue.

I just reinstalled the Skyrim and Farengar shows his schlong correctly. :(

Let me know if you solve this issue.

I'm assuming there's no way to do this sans the .esp because of the way SoS handles armors? Not really interested in having half the denizens run around with cocks or underwear out, just one or two. There also seems to be a serious lack of SoS armors.

I'm assuming there's no way to do this sans the .esp because of the way SoS handles armors? Not really interested in having half the denizens run around with cocks or underwear out, just one or two. There also seems to be a serious lack of SoS armors.

Hi there~!

I kind of add proper key word so that SOS core recognize the armor with schlong.

If I can seperate an armor as a non-replacer, then I have to add all the properties too.

(Sorry i'm too lazy to do that...:()

Im currently thinking of making tera armor conversion as a future work.

Thanks for the post~!

Hi, thanks a bunch for the conversion. I dl quite some time ago, forgot which version. I have questions.

1. If i change the sos armor textures from this mod to another, cause i use gamwich's, will it be ok? Cos i didnt overwrite the textures from this mod but i did to every other, like aoki's which doesnt come with its own armor texture. Will there be any problems if i overwrite them?

2. The steel armor, not the steel plate, the regular, seems to overwrite the female texture, or meshes, idk. Maybe because steel armor male and female share the same name. Cos the female wearing them has invisible body with only the armor showing, but limbs missing. I change the meshes for female armor to another as temporary fix. Can you fix it, or suggest better ways for me to fix it?

I have tried to delete the light steel armor male meshes to see if the female light steel armor meshes work, doesnt work, and also tried to put empty female armor folder, still it doesnt, so maybe the textures?

3. Does the hole in crotch i heard only happened in ver 2.0, cos i never seen it in mine, ofc i havent use nightingale armor, so i couldnt say if ALL worked, but no problem so far.

4. In the change log you said that ver 2 have monk robe etc, but in the main page it says that monk robe etc was eliminated. Which is right? If they do exist, wont it interfere woth aoki's?

5. Almost forgot, how is the custom smooth body, only pubic hair sos skin texture you mentioned before, have permission yet? I hope you do. I also hope that you would change the pubic texture to more inverted triangular shape (google pics of them) instead of mountainous shape i saw in the pics. I know, you used the one from sos and just change it a little, but i hope that if you do release it, you would take some time to redraw it, so it would start closer to the base of the pen*s and end only slightly above it, in an inverted triangular shape.

6. Im interested to the sos crouch undies, wish it was attached to sos armor already. Maybe next update? But the pics have 2 different undies, one covered and the other lifted up, how do we change it, through dialogue options or the 2 are different undies? I havent dl this yet, honestly.

Thats all now. Thanks again.