SOS - Male Vanila Armor & Cloths Conversion for SOS

View File

This is basically changes male vanilla armors into SOS compatible "REVEALING" armors.

No script used in this mod and Just adds a key that SOS core can recognize the armors are revealing SOS ones.

It converts the following armors and clothes of Vanilla ones.

Dark Brotherhood Armors (Robes)

Ancient Nord Armor

Falmer Armor (New at 2.0!)

Forsworn Armor

Hide Armor

Imperial Armor (Yes, it changes all Imperial armors into SOS smile.png)

Nightingale Armor

Steel Armor

Stormcloak Armor

Guards Armor (All the city guards armors using Stormcloak Armor Mesh)

Orcish Armor (New at 2.0!)

Studded Armor

Thieves Guild Armor

Tsun Armor

Wolf Armor

Barkeeper Clothes

Chef Clothes

Beggar Clothes

Blacksmith Clothes

Executioner (kind of bondage without bottom)

Monk, Necromencer and warlock robes (replaced)

Psiijic Order Robes

Thalmor Robes

post-311842-0-06637900-1401555226.jpg

post-311842-0-37760000-1401555233.jpg

post-311842-0-14571200-1401555241.jpg

post-311842-0-46700600-1401555249.jpg

post-311842-0-75368500-1401555257.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All credits to the Creator of SOS and the Authors of the following Mods.

Guards and Stormcloak : Originally adapted from "Revealing Guards - male" by Lugburzum (http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/4598/?)

Executioner Robe : Originally adapted from "Revealing male "Armor"" by b3lisario (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11692-revealing-male-armors/ )

Imperial Armors : originally adapted from "Revealing Imperial Armor - male" by Lugburzum (http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/4368/?)

Blacksmith Cloths : Originally adapted from "Revealing Blacksmith Apron - male Acer Edition" by Aoki (http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/14425/?)

Tshun Armors : Originally Adapted from "Revealing Tsunm Armor - male- Acer Edition by Aoki (http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/5687/?)

Dark Brotherhood Robes : Meshes adapted from " Revealing Dark Brotherhood Robe -male- Acer Edition" - hidden now (http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/12706/?)

Nightingale Armors : Originally from "More revealing Nightingale armor for Sundracon Male " by Seedye (http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/31224/?)

Forsworn Armors : Originally from "Forsworn Loincloth for Sundracon and Favored Soul Males" by Seedye (http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/30540/?)

Thievesguild armors : Originally from "Revealing Thieves Guild Armor" - male by Sundracon (http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/1966/?)

** Requirements

1. SKSE

2. Schlongs of Skyrim (of course)

3. AOKI's SOS - Revealing Armors for SOS (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36903/?)

Important :

* This mod support only "Regular Body" type, not "Bodybuilder Body" type.

I don't have plan to release Bodybuilder Body Type mesh.

** How to install

If you prefer "no underwear" version, download "SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom ver.2.1_no_underwear_release.7z".

1. Just unpack the attachment to Skytrim's Data Folder and enable the mod in the Skyrim Launcher.

...or...

Use NMM.

Say "No" to "Upgrade the mod" message.

(Yes, I'm too lazy to include the mod information in the attached file... smile.png)

2. Load order must be later than SOS.

3. AOKI's Revealing Armors series are strongly recommended prior to this mod.

Change Log

Ver.1.1

Missing Texture included (Executioner Robe)

Change to BSA format.

Ver.1.2 : Back to Loose files

Ver.1.4 : Missing Texture included (Steel Plate Armor)

Monk Robes, Necromancer Robes, Warlock Robes included

Ver.2.0 : Texture Editing to Mesh Editing,

Falmer armor and Orcish Armor Newly included

Also check out the original post here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25449-wip-more-skimpy-male-armors-for-sos/

Enjoy! until SAM comes out!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/04/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim, AOKI's Revealing Armors
  • Special Edition Compatible

Nice! Good to see someone did this!

It's not really my kind of thing to see schlongs all day long but I will at least give it a try on my test game!

Thanks !

And excuse my noobness but what is SAM ?

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

SAM is next SOS.

Please check my original WIP post in the post.

There's a link to the information of SAM.

One question: What exactly does the .esp file do? Isn't this a replacement for vanilla ones? I ask because I would like to be able to switch the mod off once in a while (when I don't feel like having people half-naked) and I've set most of my skimpy outfits for easy turn-off. I don't wanna crap stuff disabling and enabling .esp files constantly. <_<

One question: What exactly does the .esp file do? Isn't this a replacement for vanilla ones? I ask because I would like to be able to switch the mod off once in a while (when I don't feel like having people half-naked) and I've set most of my skimpy outfits for easy turn-off. I don't wanna crap stuff disabling and enabling .esp files constantly. <_<

Esp file adds only adds the key that the armor is "Revealing Schlong" one.

However, the meshes and textures are replaced to modified ones from the vanilla ones.

If you can turn it off, (of course you can just turn it off at the launcher:)) the armors will still be half naked and have holes at the couch. :)

I may upload the next version in BSA format which enables you to go to vanilla armors just by turning it off at the launcher.

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY! I'm glad someone took care of this :D

this is so great! Worth it :D great stuff!

Is there a date for SAM - will this be the next SOS?

and what about the stuff for SOS will this still work? : /

Thanks for the kind post! :)

I'm not sure about the SAM release date or anything else...

I just check the SAM post in hall of torque regularly....:)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the great work, I am a believer that a barbaric skyrim has very little "modesty". 

Just a heads up, if you want to add support for SoS Light, you can modify the sos light .esp in TES-Edit, by deleting relevant "Armor Addon" records, and then disabling/unchecking all the three conversion .esps you provide. 

Just tried it, works extremely well if you want to reduce your script load and esp overhead. And by adjusting relevant skeleton 'bones' in nifscope you can create a look that is equivalent to FavoredSouls mesh, which seems to be the default mesh for most animations in SL.  

Thanks for the great work, I am a believer that a barbaric skyrim has very little "modesty". 

Just a heads up, if you want to add support for SoS Light, you can modify the sos light .esp in TES-Edit, by deleting relevant "Armor Addon" records, and then disabling/unchecking all the three conversion .esps you provide. 

Just tried it, works extremely well if you want to reduce your script load and esp overhead. And by adjusting relevant skeleton 'bones' in nifscope you can create a look that is equivalent to FavoredSouls mesh, which seems to be the default mesh for most animations in SL.  

Thanks for the tip.:)

Unfortunately, I'm concentrating learning how to edit the mesh and properly weight it.

I don't have a plan to make it work on SOS Light version.

If you wish to release your edit as mod, it is mostly welcome!

(If so, I think it would be like a requirement prior to my mod to use my mod with SOS Light...:))

Cheers~! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Would you consider making these armors standalone?

I consider your work a great complement to this mod for females, I think both make a great outfit revamp for a sexualized Skyrim, and I love that one precisely because I can just take the outfits to the smithy and craft the perv versions without having to see boobs everywhere I go (I do appreciate immersion sometimes, lol). If I could get rid of the dicks as well, that'd be awesome.

Would you consider making these armors standalone?

I consider your work a great complement to this mod for females, I think both make a great outfit revamp for a sexualized Skyrim, and I love that one precisely because I can just take the outfits to the smithy and craft the perv versions without having to see boobs everywhere I go (I do appreciate immersion sometimes, lol). If I could get rid of the dicks as well, that'd be awesome.

Hi there~

I may release some of them, still I'm not confident to separate the whole armor including smithing, enchanting and etc.

Now, I don't have any plan to release a stand alone armor package... :(

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Can U adpat all your revealling armors (armors & clothes, dawnguard and dragonborn) to SOS bobybuilder body type? There is a strange issue (see screenshots) on my BB body type NPCS.

Thank U for your answer.

Screenshots

http://s27.postimg.org/8jjhqu2vm/Screen_Shot131.jpg

http://s7.postimg.org/czgj5at8a/Screen_Shot132.jpg

Hi~

I haven't noticed the problem...

I will look into it.

Thanks for the report~!

Hello~

I love SOS along with its revealing mods (I use both yours and the Revealing Armors for SOS, because there are armors in both that I prefer over the other :P).

Alright, where to start.

Basically, robes don't function properly. They all feature a prominent 'hole' where the schlong should be, and it's not possible to wear underwear and robes at the same time.

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling several times, usually with no effect. I got it to work once and was extremely happy, but then I accidentally cast the SOS Erection spell and it fucked everything up, because now the issue is back and I don't want to have to reinstall 4-5 mods every single time I want to play Skyrim... (it also seems to affect the imperial light armor 'skirt' thing on NPCs)

Is there any known cause? I'm not using any equipment mods other than your armor mod and the SOS revealing armor mods (both are having this problem, which makes me think it might be a problem in SOS itself, but I first wanted to check if you knew what the issue could be)

(Mostly unrelated sidenote: I remember when I last played skyrim, I somehow had SOS installed and I had NPCs in underwear by default, but I could loot (or pickpocket) the underwear and they'd be sporting a schlong. I can't seem to figure out how I managed that, does anyone have any idea?)

Hello~

I love SOS along with its revealing mods (I use both yours and the Revealing Armors for SOS, because there are armors in both that I prefer over the other tongue.png).

Alright, where to start.

Basically, robes don't function properly. They all feature a prominent 'hole' where the schlong should be, and it's not possible to wear underwear and robes at the same time.

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling several times, usually with no effect. I got it to work once and was extremely happy, but then I accidentally cast the SOS Erection spell and it fucked everything up, because now the issue is back and I don't want to have to reinstall 4-5 mods every single time I want to play Skyrim... (it also seems to affect the imperial light armor 'skirt' thing on NPCs)

Is there any known cause? I'm not using any equipment mods other than your armor mod and the SOS revealing armor mods (both are having this problem, which makes me think it might be a problem in SOS itself, but I first wanted to check if you knew what the issue could be)

(Mostly unrelated sidenote: I remember when I last played skyrim, I somehow had SOS installed and I had NPCs in underwear by default, but I could loot (or pickpocket) the underwear and they'd be sporting a schlong. I can't seem to figure out how I managed that, does anyone have any idea?)

Hi~!

First of all, if they don't function properly, it is highly possible that you didn't enable at the game launcher.

I described as "Just unpack the attachment to Skytrim's Data Folder" , still you need to enable at your skyrim launcher.

If you're using NMM, there shouldn't be no problem since I've checked the competibility with the SOS using NMM.

Secondly, Load order must be later than SOS.

Let me know if this post helps!

Sorry to cause you inconvenience.

(If what I described here is the cause, I should rewrite the main post with more details...:(

I've been getting this issue as well, but I have one question. Is the original SOS revealing armors from Nexus required for this to work? Maybe that's the issue with me.

Hi there~!

That maybe the cause of the issue if all the instructions I stated above were done properly.

Would you please check if the issue disappears with AOKI's revealing armor mod?

It would be really helpful!

Hi DarkSchneiderBS,

I've tried new updates (2.0) of your conversions armors but the issue still remains (post #14) and on bodybuilder body rype the body shape change when undressed (for example like a whiterun guard) while the revealling vanilla armors conversion done by B3lisario don't. Can U take a look to his work and get some ideas for your the next updates  to make everything 100% more compatible with SOS bodybuilder body too? I would be really grateful! :)

A screenshot to show what i'm talking about :)

Screenshot25104.jpg

Hi DarkSchneiderBS,

I've tried new updates (2.0) of your conversions armors but the issue still remains (post #14) and on bodybuilder body rype the body shape change when undressed (for example like a whiterun guard) while the revealling vanilla armors conversion done by B3lisario don't. Can U take a look to his work and get some ideas for your the next updates  to make everything 100% more compatible with SOS bodybuilder body too? I would be really grateful! smile.png

A screenshot to show what i'm talking about smile.png

Screenshot25104.jpg

Hi!

Now I see your problem.

The thing is, my mod don't support "Bodybuilder" body type.

As you know, when you install SOS or AOKI's SOS armor mod, you have to choose one of the body type whether you want bodybuilder or regular body type.

This means, the base meshes were made separately.

Unfortunately, my mod doesn't support "bodybuilder" body mesh.

Naturally, when you use my mod with bodybuilder body, the result is...well...as you're having right now.

I'm sorry that I have to say I don't have plan to make all the meshes compatible with Bodybuilder body type since it is SO MUCH WORK! sad.png

(I'm fed up with the current mesh works...sad.png )

Anyway, in short, the problem you have right now is very natural because my mod don't support bodybuilder body mesh.

ps; 

I'm really sorry to cause trouble.

I wasn't thorough in my explanation.

I will change the mod description.

Again, I'm really sorry that I confuse you.. :(

Hi!

Now I see your problem.

As you know, when you install SOS or AOKI's SOS armor mod, you have to choose one of the body type whether you want bodybuilder or regular body type.

Naturally, when you use my mod with bodybuilder body, the result is...well...as you're having right now.

I'm sorry that I have to say I don't have plan to make all the meshes compatible with Bodybuilder body type since it is SO MUCH WORK! sad.png

Anyway, in short, the problem you have right now is very natural because my mod don't support bodybuilder body mesh.

ps; 

Again, I'm really sorry that I confuse you.. :(

Ok, I understand

.I've thinked the same, too much work for changes and adaptation. Looking the proc how convert a single armor is just enogh for me to  leave (my personal) project to adapt them as is your work. Maybe some day somebody will do it.

...anyway thanks a lot for your interest. :)

Hi!

Now I see your problem.

ps; 

Again, I'm really sorry that I confuse you.. sad.png

Ok, I understand

.I've thinked the same, too much work for changes and adaptation. Looking the proc how convert a single armor is just enogh for me to  leave (my personal) project to adapt them as is your work. Maybe some day somebody will do it.

...anyway thanks a lot for your interest. smile.png

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a nice day~! :)

i don't use bodybuilder but i do use custom race when i naked i got schlong but after install u r mod my schlong disspear but i naked again scholong pop out what happen?

Hi there.

I'm not sure about the custom race.

I didn't consider custom race when I made this mod.

You may have to add your race manually with CK Tool.