^

^ Thanks

Right, I've nearly finished something, i'm not sure if people will like this. I wanted some kind of lore-friendly barbarian armor but in SKYRIM STYLE, the Barbarian armor from Theminblack gave me a great start and I "expanded" upon it.

The "Armor" is supposed to be costumizable, so here is a photo dump with what you can equip(some of those pieces can also be used on other armors if you wish)

NOTE: This armor is based 90% on Skyrim vanilla stuff + bethesda high res textures(the textures will be included)

EyuEPzP.png

m5hFb7m.png

JWafy4K.png

WJRoTW6.png

NIqKTsq.png

-

(the small dragon bones are not heavy, so realistically speaking they won't make your breast saggy)

-

rhtBZ6g.png

qNtjto8.png

WlSCH0A.png

Ahac55A.png

IstT8vG.png

96CWrUs.png

Other things I plan to do for the armor

- Equipable body paints

- Costum helmet(+ hair wig with automatic hair color change based on what your hair color is)

So, would it be worth releasing ? Anyone got any suggestions of what I could, add , modify , or remove from it?

^

^ Thanks

Right, I've nearly finished something, i'm not sure if people will like this. I wanted some kind of lore-friendly barbarian armor but in SKYRIM STYLE, the Barbarian armor from Theminblack gave me a great start and I "expanded" upon it.

The "Armor" is supposed to be costumizable, so here is a photo dump with what you can equip(some of those pieces can also be used on other armors if you wish)

NOTE: This armor is based 90% on Skyrim vanilla stuff + bethesda high res textures(the textures will be included)

EyuEPzP.png

m5hFb7m.png

JWafy4K.png

WJRoTW6.png

NIqKTsq.png

-

(the small dragon bones are not heavy, so realistically speaking they won't make your breast saggy)

-

rhtBZ6g.png

qNtjto8.png

WlSCH0A.png

Ahac55A.png

IstT8vG.png

96CWrUs.png

- Equipable body paints

- Costum helmet(+ hair wig with automatic hair color change based on what your hair color is)

So, would it be worth releasing ? Anyone got any suggestions of what I could, add , modify , or remove from it?

Oh hell yeah!

This is one of the finest mashup sets I've seen, right up their with troublemaker's mashups.

Hell yeah, that looks awesome... It looks like you are making a sexy version of Aesir/Armor of Intrigue, which is awesome. First things that come to mind are animal/humanoid/daedric skulls/bones and panties. It depends on where you want to go with it though as it is it's great.  :D

^

^ Thanks

EyuEPzP.png

m5hFb7m.png

JWafy4K.png

WJRoTW6.png

NIqKTsq.png

-

-

rhtBZ6g.png

qNtjto8.png

WlSCH0A.png

Ahac55A.png

IstT8vG.png

96CWrUs.png

- Equipable body paints

Damn shocky! looks great, definitely would like it. I was thinking about doing a Lore-Friendly mashup, but it would be more Ebony/Mage style. But I would love this for a barbaric character, I planned on making one soon, so this would be great! 

BTW, is that UNPB? The thighs look a little slim for 7B. Would love it in either 7B or UNPB.

^

^ Thanks

EyuEPzP.png

m5hFb7m.png

JWafy4K.png

WJRoTW6.png

NIqKTsq.png

-

-

rhtBZ6g.png

qNtjto8.png

WlSCH0A.png

Ahac55A.png

IstT8vG.png

96CWrUs.png

- Equipable body paints

Oh, that looks awesome. Guaranteed hot file, get it released  you clever boy!

BTW, is that UNPB? The thighs look a little slim for 7B. Would love it in either 7B or UNPB.

Fairly certain it's 7B Cleavage, which has smaller thighs... I never understood why that is.

Don't get me wrong, I love Cleavage and UNPB thighs, but Bombshell has been my choice body for a while. Im thinking about doing my own UNP Family body, but who knows. I'd have to learn a bit more about body mods and im fairly sure I could do decent in 3DS :D

I totally agree, I think Cleavage looks great on full body armors, catsuits and the like, but for stuff with more skin bombshell is where it's at.

I was just saying I never understood why the Cleavage version had smaller thighs.

Indeed. Although sometimes I like smaller thighs. I switch up between UNPB, 7B Bombshell, and a custom UNP based body with Large Ass and Thighs. I personally am I Thigh and ass guy, so I prefer UNP Family, as it has the nicest asses out of them all. #FuckCBBE

^

^ Thanks

EyuEPzP.png

m5hFb7m.png

JWafy4K.png

WJRoTW6.png

NIqKTsq.png

-

-

rhtBZ6g.png

qNtjto8.png

WlSCH0A.png

Ahac55A.png

IstT8vG.png

96CWrUs.png

- Equipable body paints

Damn shocky! looks great, definitely would like it. I was thinking about doing a Lore-Friendly mashup, but it would be more Ebony/Mage style. But I would love this for a barbaric character, I planned on making one soon, so this would be great! 

Oh please make an UNPB version of this!

Hell yeah, that looks awesome... It looks like you are making a sexy version of Aesir/Armor of Intrigue, which is awesome. First things that come to mind are animal/humanoid/daedric skulls/bones and panties. It depends on where you want to go with it though as it is it's great.  :D

It was actually Aesir armor that inspired me to do something like this, I've asked the author if I can use his skulls,creatures instead of creating new ones but he ignored my PM even after reading it so I said fuck it, i'm going to do my own.

great stuff, as allways Shocky

one question about the design - will we have the little dragonbones at the breasts without the bra? and, if yes, how they are fixed then? ;)

No, the small bones will come with the bra, because otherwise people will be able to equip the bones with the naked body, and I don't think anyone will like bones attached to breasts xD, But some equipable pieces are especially made for this armor, like the small dragon bones on the bra, or the strap, equiping those on other armors won't look right :P.

_______

The body is 7B Cleavage and set to weight 75, I'm more of an bewbs 'n' ass guy, so I don't care too much about thighs, ofcourse, I don't like slim legs to the point where you can see the bones either, I hate that, I pretty much like UNP 100% thighs, but those are 7B so....

DO NOT REUPLOAD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, THIS IS LOVERSLAB EXCLUSIVE. in chinese.

未经允许不得私自上传,本MOD为LOVERSLAB独占.

Thanks, going to replace that :D

Btw, anyone knows a good name for the armor? Simply "Barbarian Armor" name is overused already :D

Currently I haz' named it "Dragonbone Barbarian Armor" hmm...

LATER EDIT: The original armor comes in UNPB too, i'll try to convert some armor pieces to that so they will be compatible, but only for 100 weight because I don't like skinny bodies xD

Edited by Shocky

Btw, anyone knows a good name for the armor? Simply "Barbarian Armor" name is overused already :D

"Shocky's Wyrmslayer" comes to mind.

I'm super excited for this particular release. Not only for the the fact that it's very modular, but the overall design is gorgeous. This is the type of thing you dig up old unused saves for.

^

^ Thanks

EyuEPzP.png

m5hFb7m.png

JWafy4K.png

WJRoTW6.png

NIqKTsq.png

-

-

rhtBZ6g.png

qNtjto8.png

WlSCH0A.png

Ahac55A.png

IstT8vG.png

96CWrUs.png

- Equipable body paints

I think it could also look nice with the lower half of Crosscrusade's Tsun armor, or a brown leather retexture of the spikeless Newmiller Succubus Bikini.

File Name: Shocky's Workshop - SevenBase and other things

File Submitter: Shocky

File Submitted: 03 Feb 2014

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Requires: SevenBase / UNP

I've decided to create a separate download for this since it will contain various things not suited for the SevenBase Conversion thread. I will post here only things I do, such as armor mashups,textures and other modifications(note that there will also be adult content here in the future). And at last, this thread is not for requests. Enjoy!...umm...hopefully..

Armors will not be BBP or Weightslider compatible, don't ask me to make them compatible because I won't,they are set at my favorite weight, If someone else offers to do them, feel free to do it, just let me know first, most of the time I will say yes, this also applies to people that want to convert them to other body types.

Armors / Clothes

2. Shocky's Latex Outfit - SevenBase - Work In Progress

Description & Photos (NSFW)

This is unfinished, certain people wanted this soo much that they didn't care if its finished or not, expect clippings and other bugs, please report them if you find them.

- FOR 7B CLEAVAGE/BOMBSHELL BODY.

- NO BBP

- NO WEIGHTSLIDER SUPPORT

- NO GLOVES OR BOOTS (will add them soon)

- The topless version has BBP ^_^.

- Yes, the collar comes with it too.

- Color is Black.

- If you have neck gap, set the weight to 75%

- Credits in ReadmeE

NOTE: You can only get them via the console, search for "Shocky" and do magic.

NOTE 2: DO NOT REUPLOAD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, THIS IS LOVERSLAB EXCLUSIVE.

Google Translated for Asians.

不要重新上传没有我的允许,这是LOVERSLAB异。

-

私の許可なし再度アップロードしないでください、これはLOVERSLAB排他的です。

(not sure if its translated right,sorry)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

31CjXMe.png

T3QrUYP.png

uHsfZ5g.png

gxa3wbx.png

Bonus because boobies, couldn't resist :P

1. Shocky's LichKing Armor Edit - SevenBase

Description & Photos

This is an mesh edit, credits goes to the author(s), Jojjo, Arthas and newwogudnew for some assets, sorry if I missed anyone.

- FOR 7B CLEAVAGE BODY.

- NO BBP

- NO WEIGHTSLIDER SUPPORT

- Some weird movement on the front skull, not in the mood to fix that now, soon maybe.

NOTE: I no longer have the textures that are in the images, I've lost them somehow, but I did a new one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2MQwZ2E.png

IyQjctn.png

Others

- Nothing yet

- Currently working on a lore-friendly armor mashup for 7B, hopefully i'll be able to show some screenshots soon.

download.png

Click here to download this file

Shocky what skin texture do you use?

not for the color of skin, to get the sweat with no abs on sevenbase.

I'm super excited for this particular release. Not only for the the fact that it's very modular, but the overall design is gorgeous. This is the type of thing you dig up old unused saves for.

Wyrmslayer sounds cool, but I don't want any "Shocky" in the armor name :)

I think it could also look nice with the lower half of Crosscrusade's Tsun armor, or a brown leather retexture of the spikeless Newmiller Succubus Bikini.

I didn't thought about that, i'll see how it looks with tsun armor, however Newmiller Succubus bikini is a no, sorry :D

Anyway, In the past two days, i've been trying to see why this dosen't work...

/rant

I've worked on this, here is how they are supposed to look like:

7EE0S1y.png

f1EpCda.png

But then, then they trolled me, I have no fuckin' idea why the hell this happens, I did the same process with the small dragonbones and also with that small bag you see in the screenshots, they work with no problems, but those two don't want to work for some reason...

FCfsQMw.png

kS67xSc.png

I fuckin' hate when this happens.

If someone knows why the hell they do this(cause' i've run out of ideas and I don't know what to do anymore...) let me know, I could send the 3DS Max project file or the nif if someone wants to check..

/rantoff

P.S: Armor name suggestions are still up :)

In terms of a name you could call it something like "The Armor of Ysmir" which is the name given to the dragonborn by the Grey Beards, if you had a circlet or something with it you could even call that the Storm Crown.  I also don't think anyone as ever made an armor or outfit with Ysmir in the name of it yet, well that I'm aware of anyway.

-snip-

:(

Wish I could help but alas I have no experience with that stuff.

As for a name it's difficult for me to think of one as I don't know how the armor will/can look. I like Wyrmslayer but based on what you have done the armor has more of a barbarian vibe to it. (Wyrmslayer still works)

I didn't thought about that, i'll see how it looks with tsun armor, however Newmiller Succubus bikini is a no, sorry :D

/rant

7EE0S1y.png

f1EpCda.png

But then, then they trolled me, I have no fuckin' idea why the hell this happens, I did the same process with the small dragonbones and also with that small bag you see in the screenshots, they work with no problems, but those two don't want to work for some reason...

FCfsQMw.png

kS67xSc.png

If someone knows why the hell they do this(cause' i've run out of ideas and I don't know what to do anymore...) let me know, I could send the 3DS Max project file or the nif if someone wants to check..

/rantoff

The shrooms caused it, looks screwed to you but okay to us.

Joke aside, the axis for those parts must be separate from the other armour and need joined or merged. You can adjust them in nifskope too but it will be a pain in the arse.

/rant

7EE0S1y.png

f1EpCda.png

FCfsQMw.png

kS67xSc.png

/rantoff

You just need to combine the skull to the strap it was on, and the potion to the bag. Make it one object, not multiple. Easy fix, but you might have to now unwrap the UV and texture it as one item :/

As for a name it's difficult for me to think of one as I don't know how the armor will/can look. I like Wyrmslayer but based on what you have done the armor has more of a barbarian vibe to it. (Wyrmslayer still works)

It has a Barbarian vibe to it because its supposed to be a barbarian armor in the first place, i've said that when I first showed it :D

@Liquidpinky I'll try that, thx.....

@Ruskii420Sama I'd rather not do that, I want them to be compatible with any retexture and combining the UVs would mean that they won't be compatible, anyway, If I can't manage to fix them, I'm afraid I will abandon the idea with the ingredients,potions etc on the belly.... :(

It has a Barbarian vibe to it because its supposed to be a barbarian armor in the first place, i've said that when I first showed it :D

@Liquidpinky I'll try that, thx.....

@Ruskii420Sama I'd rather not do that, I want them to be compatible with any retexture and combining the UVs would mean that they won't be compatible, anyway, If I can't manage to fix them, I'm afraid I will abandon the idea with the ingredients,potions etc on the belly.... :(

I don't think it would be a huge loss if it didn't have mushrooms & potions on the belt. Barbarians aren't really alchemists. I'd personally (if I had the experience) add options for more (or different) bones/skulls/other barbarian-like things.