"Natural" HDT breast

Barabek1

Damn, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I used the "all-in-one-breast-physics-breast-collision-hdt-havok-object" package (DLL 10.25) and I had nice boob bouncing and collision. Not perfect but still awesome. All I had to do, was deleting the following file:

Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets female\skeleton_female.hkx

Now I tried both files from the thread starter and all I noticed, was a better breast shape. Minimal bouncing and no more collision. :( I tried the new xml's with and without skeleton_female.hkx but it wont work.

I'm using XP32 Maximum Skeleton and 7B Bombshell BBP

I used the "all-in-one-breast-physics-breast-collision-hdt-havok-object" package (DLL 10.25) and I had nice boob bouncing and collision. Not perfect but still awesome. All I had to do, was deleting the following file:

Now I tried both files from the thread starter and all I noticed, was a better breast shape. Minimal bouncing and no more collision. :( I tried the new xml's with and without skeleton_female.hkx but it wont work.

idk try that.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26835-hdt-breast-collision-for-realy-all-armors-with-3-adjustments-without-hdt-havok-object/page-5?do=findComment&comment=678847

Maybe, it's because of low bone weights for the breasts in you mesh? Or the size: I have tweaked XML for "natural" breast, in the case of bOObs the result will be bad.

Maybe, it's because of low bone weights for the breasts in you mesh? Or the size: I have tweaked XML for "natural" breast, in the case of bOObs the result will be bad.

use that one http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/   

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50 (1.93a rev 50)

Well, it wont work...

I just installed the "00 Skeleton Rig HDT" files from the archive, ran FNIS, copied the "young girl XML" into the plugin folder and startet the game.

Bouncing is barely noticeable and the collision does not work anymore with Havok object. I have no idea.

If you put all the files to the right places and don't see HDT working, it means, that my settings don't fit your mesh. I didn't want to publish them really, because (as far as I can see from my experiments) the optimal HDT parameters are very sensitive to the mesh that the player uses. But I was asked to share them, and I did.

Archived