"Natural" HDT breast

Barabek1

Hey, people!

Sorry for my poor English.

I'm interested in realistically-looking and lore characters for the playing Skyrim. So I tried to tweak HDT and bodies to get as "natural" breast movement as possible. 

Here are demonstration videos:

(The second being more "extreme" example).

One thing, tho, is that for big boobs presets, they appear too down, I tried with the lastest hdt versions just in case, and this doesn't work (no hdt at all) :o

Yes, there are no universal settings for HDT, as far as I can see.  For each breast size and shape you have to tweak your XML file.

Ok messing with JFF I tweaked this great HDT preset to make it compatible with big tits (breasts shouldnt clip between them and inside the body anymore... at least it doesnt in my body preset, that has big bewbs...!)

attachicon.gifHDT Natural Big Bewbs.7z

I can only envy you, because I could not start JFF on 3 machines (2 real and 1 virtual) with different Windows (7-64, 7-32 and XP) despite of many attempts and various dlls downloaded  :(

Guest Jenova23

which version of HDT are you using?

HDT Physics Extension v10-24 Stable which was the reason it didn't work thank you.

Edit: I am now trying to figure out how to edit the bounce to get it like my old settings and keep sway from this mod.

!!!EXTREMELY JIGGLY OLD VERSION!!!

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

if someone can provide one working for my cbbe body type im glad , going post slide preset and video with weight 100%, just asking because jff dnt works for me at all, that video its from all in one hdt, but if you take a good luck will seen hands pass at breasts almost all time without colision.

http://dai.ly/x1beu7j (video showing weight at 100%) and at attach my preset, ty guys, its all good same if noone do that, just kinda sad about jff not working at all.

GoodGirl.xml

if someone can provide one working for my cbbe body type im glad , going post slide preset and video with weight 100%, just asking because jff dnt works for me at all, that video its from all in one hdt, but if you take a good luck will seen hands pass at breasts almost all time without colision.

http://dai.ly/x1beu7j (video showing weight at 100%) and at attach my preset, ty guys, its all good same if noone do that, just kinda sad about jff not working at all.

What skeleton/ body/ XML are you using to achieve that kind of fluid movement? I've been having issues whenever my charicter is eithe running or walking, the movement isn't fluid, it's shakey or almost nonexistant when shes running or walking..

What skeleton/ body/ XML are you using to achieve that kind of fluid movement? I've been having issues whenever my charicter is eithe running or walking, the movement isn't fluid, it's shakey or almost nonexistant when shes running or walking..

im using the skeleton for hdt from loverlab (forgot link sorry) , better i post all at attach so.

Edited : deleted previous hdt at attach because its a test from someone and i forgot replace with the one i was using, posting now right one, sorry, my bad.

Just when i entered game i realize, can now take that one its already tested and same im using from dance clip.

*Remember im not owner of that files or modder, i guess that preset its work from Clp2011 , not mine.

**i dnt mind share at all, but if later on if someone can try better collision using that bounce and share also im glad.

SkeletonXP32 Maximum Skeleton X.93ar41.7z

FIXED RIGHT HDT USING.zip

Guys founded something about breast bounces if you use psb or tpsb idk why the breast bounces less and goes more down, i tried that now and goes like that at least for me , but if i use cbbe advanced tbbp goes all good again like video posted, Try that.

*you will loss the pregnancy effect if do that, just remember.

post-19248-0-82567000-1391989305_thumb.jpg

Archived