BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

Wow, amazing thighs there.  I may have to toy around with it myself and see how it works with the HDT PE I have.

I will be out on business travel again for the next 5 weeks so I will miss all your voluptuous updates. :D Take care and I will check in when I get back of course.

• 3 weeks later...

Progess? I dont really know, I found this beast skeleton replacer that makes the Khajiit and the Argonion a fat man/woman, though it breaks some animations, it works fine:

Shot using the RBBB DB and Forsworn armor, and the ZGGB body replacer, I'm about to test it with ColdsteejJ's bbw body and see how that turns out.

What were the links to these mods and materials used? Thanks

Ah man, ECE has given me the chance to give my character a huge SSBBW belly! See for yourself:

Wow. How did you do that?

Edited by iasiney

Progess? I dont really know, I found this beast skeleton replacer that makes the Khajiit and the Argonion a fat man/woman, though it breaks some animations, it works fine:

Shot using the RBBB DB and Forsworn armor, and the ZGGB body replacer, I'm about to test it with ColdsteejJ's bbw body and see how that turns out.

Ah man, ECE has given me the chance to give my character a huge SSBBW belly! See for yourself:

The huge SSBBW belly was done with ECE. It's the character creating overhaul mod. It has some sliders like belly, butt and boos. But also ankels and upper arms. Just look it up on the nexus. I'll try to find that beast skeleton replacer for you, if I can get it it'll post it here. Be aware that it doesn't support animations, or atleast it didn't when I used it. 

Edit1: the mods and materials used are mentioned in the post.

The huge SSBBW belly was done with ECE. It's the character creating overhaul mod. It has some sliders like belly, butt and boos. But also ankels and upper arms. Just look it up on the nexus. I'll try to find that beast skeleton replacer for you, if I can get it it'll post it here. Be aware that it doesn't support animations, or atleast it didn't when I used it. 

Thank you. I will try those.

Well I've only come across three mods that do a sort of weight gain (each relying on something different)

The first is Gopher's Pumping Iron: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29476/?

Obviously this is more of a Working out and Weight Gained by Muscle mass, so, not really what we want here

The second is Pork Up: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23448/?

From what I gather is after Reading a book found on a Table in the Riverwood Trader, you start gaining weight at 5 per level (according to the mod at level 21 you've maxed out at 100)

Haven't really tested this so not sure if this still works or is completely broken now (The Reading of the book resets your weight to 0 and still works but haven't tried to level with it enabled)

The Third is found here on LL as a RND add-on: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17160-weight-change-realistic-needs-and-diseases/

I haven't even remotely tried this one (just did a search for it more or less) but it sounds that using Realistic Needs and Diseases and this add-on that it tracts how much you eat vs, combat, Sprinting, over encumberedness, and length of time going without eating to affect weight gain or loss. If this mod still works it might be more in line with what's being asked.

This is just what I've been able to find, some others might be more able to say how the mod works (if they use or have used it) or if there's other mods out there that will affect weight gain in the manner in which you want.

The last one is exactly what I am looking for, but I tried it 3 month ago and have no luck to see how it works(

I was wanting to ultimately do something like this. Combine both bigger gals with mods such as devourment. The thing I ran into is skeleton compatibility. However, I haven't modded my own skeletons to possibly put on a BBW/SSBBW body on the devourment compatible ones.

But, yes, a good weight gaining mod would be nice. I'm only guessing, because I haven't played around with the weight gain mods. But, I'd think that if you could somehow tap into extended skeletons and mods such as ECE that have weight increases, you could possibly increase the weight extensively? I mean, because if i'd do it, i'd want a transitions between slim, then, BBW, and then to SSBBW. So, more eating means getting you bigger.

I had an interesting time getting ECE to do what you showed above, but between skeletons, textures, and meshes not being suited for the sliders, it wasn't working for me.

The Argonian and Khajit size mod pictures you posted are a pretty neat idea. I was wanting to reproduce the effect. For RBBB, I installed CBBE but wasn't sure if I needed to install Caliente's CBBE type textures to install.

I used ZGGB-R2-U Body MOD and it requires a TBBP and HDT compatible Skeletons but he says here that you really need XP32 compatible skeletons. I don't believe I have an XP32 skeleton installed persay but perhaps not. Amongst the clutter of installing these mods,

Oh well. As I said in previous post, I really would like to do the above and have it work with Devorment. But, as I continue to think about that, it'd look like the pictures you have above except you wouldn't be able to see any effect of the devouring. Perhaps you'd only hear the gurgles XD

Pictures are just going to have to do for me for now.

I had an interesting time getting ECE to do what you showed above, but between skeletons, textures, and meshes not being suited for the sliders, it wasn't working for me.

The Argonian and Khajit size mod pictures you posted are a pretty neat idea. I was wanting to reproduce the effect. For RBBB, I installed CBBE but wasn't sure if I needed to install Caliente's CBBE type textures to install.

I used ZGGB-R2-U Body MOD and it requires a TBBP and HDT compatible Skeletons but he says here that you really need XP32 compatible skeletons. I don't believe I have an XP32 skeleton installed persay but perhaps not. Amongst the clutter of installing these mods,

Oh well. As I said in previous post, I really would like to do the above and have it work with Devorment. But, as I continue to think about that, it'd look like the pictures you have above except you wouldn't be able to see any effect of the devouring. Perhaps you'd only hear the gurgles XD

Pictures are just going to have to do for me for now.

Alright, that sounds good. No problem.

Update note (hello kitty paper yay! ) :

Sorry i haven't been visiting alot nor updating the current stage in Shyilia storyline i been doing alot of testing for people both CBBE & UNP and its fun lol 

Chapter three is going to be push aside for now because im really bone dry on ideas for the civil war story so any help lore friendly or not will be very helpful <3

Shyilia is going to get a overhaul on her look since im kinda wore out of the human and elves characters after Zulna & Elinae data was complete so ill be entering my comfort zone which is furries so hopefully you guys will be okay with change chubby wise......i need to find some cute shoe mod since shyilia is going to be an full beauty beast for chapter three!

Of course follow my tumblr for updates and random posts also ill be doing Sims 4 & 3 post since now im finding really awesome mods lol

Overall im just taking a vacation break to complete some games on steam <3 

~Ayrx The Lizard

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back for awhlie now :) No more trips for some time (unless work pops one on me that are not planned in the future).  Finally I am catching up on things once again and will get back having fun with Ms. Vavavooommm's stories and what-not.  I'm also catching up on LL with new things that I see (like the Lipple body) that is interesting along with all the updates of already existing things.

• 1 month later...

Hey LordBBW, hope you are doing well in your hiatus state.  :)   I got another race mod for my Ms. Vavavooommm character type and tweaking her up as I go.   Also, we ran into something called SAM which, I think, acts like BodySlide but for males.  I was interested in that for the male sides of the Adiposian + Ms V races and what-not, that's if I can get some time to mess around with it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all.  Hope all you BBW lovers are having a safe weekend - whether enjoying the holiday or just straight up enjoying the weekend.

I just uploaded an update to the Ms. Vavavooommm race.  Thanks to CPU and his scripting help, I kind of understand the scripting a little better.  I'm hoping to move on back to the Adiposian race mod and work on the weight gaining abilities to the race.  Although, I need a really small break after working on the armors and learning about scripting for Ms. Vavavooommm.

Hi all.  Hope all you BBW lovers are having a safe weekend - whether enjoying the holiday or just straight up enjoying the weekend.

I just uploaded an update to the Ms. Vavavooommm race.  Thanks to CPU and his scripting help, I kind of understand the scripting a little better.  I'm hoping to move on back to the Adiposian race mod and work on the weight gaining abilities to the race.  Although, I need a really small break after working on the armors and learning about scripting for Ms. Vavavooommm.

Hm, weight gain abilities... Interesting ^-^

We all just hanging out watching all the fun in LL

Now me on the other hand been using UUNP so its a hit and miss type of reaction from me  ^_^

I love all the textures, outfits, and pretty much freedom but the miss part is of course my favorite presets

So im stuck on what to do since i don't play humans nor elves anymore due to they all starting to look the same minus the ENBs

Outside of skyrim im doing recoloring hairstyle on sims 4.....because im still trying to get all the expansion packs for sims 3 before trying mods :unsure:  

Hey guys still alive here lol.

Little update on me still alive just waiting till I get my new computer in five months.

If there's been any huge new bbw mods I'd love to hear about it.

Otherwise I'll be here from time to time checking the forums.

:)

You gotta wait 5 more months for a new pc? What's the reason behind that?

Money lol and I get money from family, friends, etc for christmas.

Also doesn't help that I don't have a job lol since college takes up most of my time.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27444-project-citrus-beta-v46-added-dyable-pubes-nails/

Quick thing I found here Blabba has made a mod with new jiggle for thighs and such. Looks promising if anyone wants to try making a bbw body with it ;)

Well....i don't know if BBW type bodies can work with the UNP family without looking all....weird....

Ill love to see that happen and try it be until then ill leave the chubby beauties to CBBE  :blush:

Two most people are into the UUNP Era now so the Citrus Era is going to be awhile lol