BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

Update three:

Ill be adding about maybe two more story clip to the topic i said in my last pictures after that all the story clips will be post here and of course fan made stuff will go to the other topic!

Since its a very short story because this type of plot has been done many of times the *NSFW* pictures will have bubble-like messages on them

When you ask.....well due to crashing or just plain-o freezing most likely every month so that means the pictures i post are just fan base or need help on basic stuff like "what texture is suitable for this theme" or when i get a better computer because knowing me i want to treat myself "what ENB is best for this character" but that type of question is not happening ANYTIME soon lol so i have plenty of time to test Imaginator out for my screenshots ^-^

Much love!

I wouldn't worry about it too much.  Sometimes it just takes time to take nice screenshots to one's liking.  It takes me some time to sift through several of my own screenshots.  They are not as great as some other enthusiasts, but it still takes time to try and pick out the best from my bunch.

then i must be 20th greatest character here lol yeah i pretty hard on myself when it comes to creating things  :unsure:

TESV_2015_03_19_19_24_20_868.jpg

Ending:

"i may not be home but i think fate is telling me im ready.....ready to be the assassin i always wanted...i can finally show the world how....a Dryad kill her prey....."

-Days, weeks, months, years went by Shyilia 21 birthday she was known as "The Heartless Bosmer" but for some reason Whiterun and another Imperial Cities was not targeted nor even touch by her poisonous mist. All we know of her that shes after something or someone......and the Stormcloak should be afraid very afraid because the deadly mist is going to shallow them whole-

Author Notes:

OMG you have no idea how much i wanted to throw my computer out the window i never thought writing a short backstory would be sooo hard its like yes i kinda saw it coming due to im not a lore friendly player but damn! next time hell even now if someone want to touch up or add more to the story go ahead because studying everything about Dryad is fun but adding Skyrim to the picture is...is....MADNESSS!!! Then mods, CTD every 2 hours from most likely 1k-2k texture overhaul it was just draining so since i couldn't get a good picture from the Werewolf guild ( very tired so trying to use less typo as i can) i just wrap everything up in this one picture!

So if anyone don't understand fully of the backstory.....

She basically an Werewolf assassin seeking vengeance on the leader of the Stormcloak for the murder of her Bosmer Father and Dryad Mother (you don't wanna know how i picture them doing the do...its pretty insane).

Last words before i act like a low battery computer and die on my bed! (been up for 2 days making this.....)

ipL9R9wWIVR3z.gif   

Interestingly enough, Daily Motion deactivated my account...not sure why though.  That was pretty quick; I hardly had any videos up. :lol:   No worries though.  I'm trying out my Photobucket account to host my videos.  I will just embed the video's in my main Tumblr blog as I put them up.  The videos are not in any specific order and I just started with them.  These videos are nothing super fancy though.  It's just some shorts of Ms. V laying waste as I play her.  Let me know what y'all think or if you have any ideas where I should take her.

Ok, i was looking for your videos. It's good that i had the time to see it, but i miss it already.

I don't see why dailymotion would deactivate your account because of that. I'm not even sure what you did wrong. I have my own channel with few bbw explicit videos and it is still up while your videos shows only your character with the biggest cleavage, but no tip.

But i'm sure you can post your videos on youtube. You only have to cover-up the tip or sexual activities and it will be fine there as-well. 

But then again, it's too bad that you can't post them on Dailymotion. I posted a couple videos that last only 10 sec and my channel got 50k views and above 20k views on each videos. I posted these videos for myself and for testing and out of a sudden, all these views, i ddint expect that at all.

Ending:

"i may not be home but i think fate is telling me im ready.....ready to be the assassin i always wanted...i can finally show the world how....a Dryad kill her prey....."

-Days, weeks, months, years went by Shyilia 21 birthday she was known as "The Heartless Bosmer" but for some reason Whiterun and another Imperial Cities was not targeted nor even touch by her poisonous mist. All we know of her that shes after something or someone......and the Stormcloak should be afraid very afraid because the deadly mist is going to shallow them whole-

Author Notes:

OMG you have no idea how much i wanted to throw my computer out the window i never thought writing a short backstory would be sooo hard its like yes i kinda saw it coming due to im not a lore friendly player but damn! next time hell even now if someone want to touch up or add more to the story go ahead because studying everything about Dryad is fun but adding Skyrim to the picture is...is....MADNESSS!!! Then mods, CTD every 2 hours from most likely 1k-2k texture overhaul it was just draining so since i couldn't get a good picture from the Werewolf guild ( very tired so trying to use less typo as i can) i just wrap everything up in this one picture!

She basically an Werewolf assassin seeking vengeance on the leader of the Stormcloak for the murder of her Bosmer Father and Dryad Mother (you don't wanna know how i picture them doing the do...its pretty insane).

Last words before i act like a low battery computer and die on my bed! (been up for 2 days making this.....)

ipL9R9wWIVR3z.gif   

Great work Shyailia!  \applause

Will you be able to get more pics as well?  Perhaps a sequel?

Ending:

Author Notes:

ipL9R9wWIVR3z.gif   

Great work Shyailia!  \applause

Will you be able to get more pics as well?  Perhaps a sequel?

Most likely since this is the companion guild storyline there's like three i think guilds she had to win over before joining the civil war as they say "never go alone" :cool: im so glad you like it even with my insanity going because im not great at writing in general im more of an dreamer  :blush:  

Interestingly enough, Daily Motion deactivated my account...not sure why though.  That was pretty quick; I hardly had any videos up. :lol:   No worries though.  I'm trying out my Photobucket account to host my videos.  I will just embed the video's in my main Tumblr blog as I put them up.  The videos are not in any specific order and I just started with them.  These videos are nothing super fancy though.  It's just some shorts of Ms. V laying waste as I play her.  Let me know what y'all think or if you have any ideas where I should take her.

Ok, i was looking for your videos. It's good that i had the time to see it, but i miss it already.

I don't see why dailymotion would deactivate your account because of that. I'm not even sure what you did wrong. I have my own channel with few bbw explicit videos and it is still up while your videos shows only your character with the biggest cleavage, but no tip.

But i'm sure you can post your videos on youtube. You only have to cover-up the tip or sexual activities and it will be fine there as-well. 

But then again, it's too bad that you can't post them on Dailymotion. I posted a couple videos that last only 10 sec and my channel got 50k views and above 20k views on each videos. I posted these videos for myself and for testing and out of a sudden, all these views, i ddint expect that at all.

Ah well, I'm not worried about it.  it's just a video game and there was no video game nudity (if that matters....somewhere in their agreement?).  I do have them on my Photobucket though and have been linking them on my main Tumblr.  Do they show up correctly on there?  Such as the following (my latest one just goofing around Whiterun).

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b628/Booceefus/Booceefus%20Skyrim%20Video%20Shorts/th_Ms%20V%20Adventures%20005_zpsei47jmmx.mp4

Ah well, I'm not worried about it.  it's just a video game and there was no video game nudity (if that matters....somewhere in their agreement?).  I do have them on my Photobucket though and have been linking them on my main Tumblr.  Do they show up correctly on there?  Such as the following (my latest one just goofing around Whiterun).

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b628/Booceefus/Booceefus%20Skyrim%20Video%20Shorts/th_Ms%20V%20Adventures%20005_zpsei47jmmx.mp4

boob bonce i must know! and i wish i can videos but one: im uses a free version of bandicam and two: i have nudity (mainly boob) so i have no idea how to censer that.....

boob bonce i must know! and i wish i can videos but one: im uses a free version of bandicam and two: i have nudity (mainly boob) so i have no idea how to censer that.....

For the boob bounce that I have - I forgot where I got my HDT extensions that I use (it was somewhere on the LL forums).  Do you have boob bounce in your game?  Do you need help with it?

For the boob bounce that I have - I forgot where I got my HDT extensions that I use (it was somewhere on the LL forums).  Do you have boob bounce in your game?  Do you need help with it?

well yeah i have but due to the size of my character and what it gives...its not really much hell there's times i see nothing due how much bounce it gives so of course i panic thinking something is up with my list 

well yeah i have but due to the size of my character and what it gives...its not really much hell there's times i see nothing due how much bounce it gives so of course i panic thinking something is up with my list 

I'm not sure if this will help, but try out this version of the extensions to see if it helps you (or it may just be too much jiggle for you).  This version is what I use and I think it's perfect for character models with huge breasts and butt.

NOTE: I did not make this version of the HDT files; these were done by someone else and I do not want to take credit (but I do want to give thanks for the help to give my character big bounce).  I totally forgot where I got these on LL.

HDT PhysicsExtensions 14.28 Hyperjigglebuttbreast.7z

I'm not sure if this will help, but try out this version of the extensions to see if it helps you (or it may just be too much jiggle for you).  This version is what I use and I think it's perfect for character models with huge breasts and butt.

NOTE: I did not make this version of the HDT files; these were done by someone else and I do not want to take credit (but I do want to give thanks for the help to give my character big bounce).  I totally forgot where I got these on LL.

Thank you ill give it a try but it should be more fitting breast wise  :wub:

Ho everything is fine afterall. i'm following both of your tumblr and somehow, i missed these PhotoBucket links, but that's because it's time for me to find an other browser i guess. I use an old version of OPERA and the image preview did not appear on these videos and i scroll down very fast to check what's new.

But wow!!! when it comes down to this, i never been as satisfied as i am currently. These are the best animated gigantic tits that i ever seen for skyrim. It's even better than real life!!

Maybe, dailymotion deleted your profile because it was too much for them to handle lol. They were not ready.

Passing by to tell booceefus that the HDT works like a charm! I love the bounciness best part the butt is very smooth since i rarely use giant butt presets ( Which i have no problem with but as an dryad i need to fit my Bosmer assassin outfit lol) 

With this HDT i can do some real clothes installing for chapter 2 & 3 lol

Ho everything is fine afterall. i'm following both of your tumblr and somehow, i missed these PhotoBucket links, but that's because it's time for me to find an other browser i guess. I use an old version of OPERA and the image preview did not appear on these videos and i scroll down very fast to check what's new.

But wow!!! when it comes down to this, i never been as satisfied as i am currently. These are the best animated gigantic tits that i ever seen for skyrim. It's even better than real life!!

Maybe, dailymotion deleted your profile because it was too much for them to handle lol. They were not ready.

That's a good way to put it I guess :lol:.  As I play the Milk Mod Economy, Vavavooommm's bosom gets bigger too.  So, as time goes by, sometimes the breasts get really wild and bouncy when fighting monsters and such. 

Passing by to tell booceefus that the HDT works like a charm! I love the bounciness best part the butt is very smooth since i rarely use giant butt presets ( Which i have no problem with but as an dryad i need to fit my Bosmer assassin outfit lol) 

You are welcome.  I'm not too much into making models with huge butts, but that HDT does provide great bounce to the booty with small or big butt.

If you need help with getting any outfits to look good or fit correctly, just let me know.  We are in the same boat.  I just went through many outfits and tweaked them the best I can.  They are not perfect, but most of them don't look like they tear or clip with the bigger body models I use.  It can be difficult getting some of the outfits, especially full plate armors, to look good on models that are bigger.

You are welcome.  I'm not too much into making models with huge butts, but that HDT does provide great bounce to the booty with small or big butt.

If you need help with getting any outfits to look good or fit correctly, just let me know.  We are in the same boat.  I just went through many outfits and tweaked them the best I can.  They are not perfect, but most of them don't look like they tear or clip with the bigger body models I use.  It can be difficult getting some of the outfits, especially full plate armors, to look good on models that are bigger.

So far the only armor i have is the Bosmer Ceremonial + Zaps ( Thanks to ApoKrytia) so far ...

I'm mainly in the leather armory or clothing side because you rarely see archers and assassin with heavy armory lol

So if you know any good leather armor ill be happy to check them out on my character since she also the Milk Mod

So far the only armor i have is the Bosmer Ceremonial + Zaps ( Thanks to ApoKrytia) so far ...

I'm mainly in the leather armory or clothing side because you rarely see archers and assassin with heavy armory lol

So if you know any good leather armor ill be happy to check them out on my character since she also the Milk Mod

If you are going for more fantasy (than true lore), then I always liked the BeanSidhe armor, Black Rose, or Blood Raven.  These armors always works well with bigger body parts (basically because there's not much visual armor).  That's just some of my favorites for the lighter type of armor.

If you are going for more fantasy (than true lore), then I always liked the BeanSidhe armor, Black Rose, or Blood Raven.  These armors always works well with bigger body parts (basically because there's not much visual armor).  That's just some of my favorites for the lighter type of armor.

BeanSidhe? hmm the name is familiar don't worry Google with help with that lol

Well since she is basically an Nature Protector i always thought that armor was fit more on what she is other than that im shock i didn't turn my game into Legend Of Skyrim xD

BeanSidhe? hmm the name is familiar don't worry Google with help with that lol

Well since she is basically an Nature Protector i always thought that armor was fit more on what she is other than that im shock i didn't turn my game into Legend Of Skyrim xD

I'm not sure if someone already has, but if anyone could get the outfits that the Sylvari's wear in GW2, that would probably be good for your character.

TESV_2015_03_22_22_27_32_430.jpg

21 and wild! Can the collage of winterhold tame the beast after so many years of being Aela huntress sister? 

Coming Soon: Witch and the Wolf 

Author note:

I had to revamp her style tattoo wise so im staying with one birthmark but its similar to the old ones so hopefully it wont look too odd. reason....the slavetat collection i made didn't want to read the mod J something the name flew out my head so hopefully this mod helps to fill in the holes ^-^

I may change her skin to really fit the sword slashes that the Stormcloak left on her i went with the burn marks because they did burn down their house BUT since she planing to fight with the Imperials i think sword slashes is better since we all know how the general is lol

So yeah wondering what i name the first chapter lol here: Dryadic Song

Why i name it that....i don't know i guess too much FNAF fan songs lol funny part the whole chapter is written like a song

When it will be post? most likely after my birthday hopefully by then my mind will have enough rest after that first chapter :D

Hey Shyilia, while I was checking out your Tumblr, there is a wicked screenshot of an Argonian.  I'd like to compliment the picture.  Do you have any more of the Argonian?

Hey Shyilia, while I was checking out your Tumblr, there is a wicked screenshot of an Argonian.  I'd like to compliment the picture.  Do you have any more of the Argonian?

lol used to somehow bandicam didn't want to save the pictures but character wise yeah i still have her but i been watching Guk preset updates so her body will be little different ^-^

From youtube, i think i just found the thickest butt preset. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0lEYX-ye30

Also, this guy is working on his own video game, but it will be in 2d.

I asked him personally for the preset and now, it's public in one of his video.

Categories that scale well without mesh issues:

Breasts: 0% - 500% ish
Butt: 0% - 650% (This setting is the safest way to increase hips/butt without clipping issues)
Thighs: 0% - 250% (anything higher produces major clipping issues with the upper back thigh seam)
Legs: 0 - 500% (These scale the legs/hips well without any seam issues, though you'll need to edit meshes with stockings to accommodate for the increase leg mesh)
Hips: 0 - 150% (any higher and it produces odd results)
ButtCrack: 0 - (- 100%) (You'll want this to be negative to close up the buttcrack mesh, otherwise the legs will kind of clip through it.
AppleCheeks: 0 - 100% (Any higher and you'll get major clipping)
RoundAss: 0 -100% (Any higher and you'll get clipping issues)
Slim Thighs: 0 - (-100 to - 150) (Increasing this actually slims thighs, to decreasing it thickens them nicely without mesh issues, don't exceed -150, may cause clipping)
ChubbyLegs: 0 - 150% (Any higher produces clipping)

I was doing those things, i thought about making a lot of videos for dailymotion, i thought about sending a lot of pictures for deviant art(Which i already did, but i'm not too proud of them), but me, i just can't focus on playing skyrim with all these sexy mods that can turn a whole world into a BBW Pearadise.

So once i'm done with skyrim's quests and the day that i will own a 1000$ PC, i will exclusively be on that type of thing when it comes to skyrim.