BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

I was curious if you could give me a list of the mods you use to get these shots and where I can get them and how to put them on my computer.

well if you asking me most of my mods is from Nexus and i don't use much since the beast race don't get much love 

but ill be happy to give a small list if you really want it ^-^ 

now if you asking the other beautiful humans...well good luck on that xD

im trying to do a big butt edition of the Fiona body but thats hard @.@ my butts always ends up alien like >.< so ill see how that goes and i lost my first chubby present so i have to redo it.

I'm wondering what you mean by alien-like? I'm sure after you keep toying with the preset, you'll get it back the way you want it.
pretty much when you let the balloon lose all of its air....not the ideal butt i had in mind at all!

tell me your secrets on butts :blush: im an boob girl so doing an big butt Fiona is not in my knowledge of bodies >.<

well depending on what you mean by alien lol, but if you need any help I'll be glad you guide you through it :)
hmmm the only thing i can think of is ultra saggy butt and my khajiit is not THAT old lol

i really want is a round bottom with a even hips and back since i have no idea how to even out the body since the texture i have on my khajiit is very detailed.....i may have to change the texture thought since i just realize im having huge gaps in the hips i guess it was an UNP only texture ugh i swear its an love & hate relationship with Nexus = _ =

yeah nexus can be pretty meh sometimes, if you want I can give you the nif I use for my bodies? ;)
oh r-r-really?! more bodies the better!
private message me I'll give you a rar file of them :)

LordBBW will hook you up I'm sure, Naffles.  Typically, when trying to get a nice sized round butt with matching hips, I think you may want to play with the Chubby + Chunky sliders.  Buuuut if LordBBW has provided you with some pre-made meshes, then try those out first.  :)

Have to say you two, Lord and Booceefus that I'm really enjoying the blogs of your characters.

We're glad you liked them.  I'm debating to bring out Rihanna Rockets or one of my older character Bootylicious (I know LordBBW would love to see Bootylicious ;) )

But for now, I'm pretty much caught up and need to pick up where I left off on another special mod before I go on business travels again in about a week or so.  I just want to tweak the blogs a bit.  Also, you are more than welcome to contribute as well if you wish.  I would be happy to setup a blog if you have a nice BBW character that you play around with and try to incorporate a story in there somehow.  It's up to anyone really...it'll probably make my signature bigger :lol:

Have to say you two, Lord and Booceefus that I'm really enjoying the blogs of your characters.

We're glad you liked them.  I'm debating to bring out Rihanna Rockets or one of my older character Bootylicious (I know LordBBW would love to see Bootylicious ;) )

But for now, I'm pretty much caught up and need to pick up where I left off on another special mod before I go on business travels again in about a week or so.  I just want to tweak the blogs a bit.  Also, you are more than welcome to contribute as well if you wish.  I would be happy to setup a blog if you have a nice BBW character that you play around with and try to incorporate a story in there somehow.  It's up to anyone really...it'll probably make my signature bigger :lol:

Well it would be kind of fun I'll admit to see more of your stuff. Right now though I'm going to hold off on the ideas for right now and just be content with watching you guy's stuff for now.

Well it would be kind of fun I'll admit to see more of your stuff. Right now though I'm going to hold off on the ideas for right now and just be content with watching you guy's stuff for now.

lol okay  :P

Yo wahddup, I got pics of a gaining bbw I met irl and she's okay if I show one pic of her, if you guys like it she might give more!

well it is a bbw/ssbbw thread, as long gone as you have consent fire away buddy :)

i am having to re start all over on my skyrim game D: it sucks having to re download all of my mods again :/

agree

the other part that sucks is that i hardly have time to waste a full day on download and install the mods. i might just pay someone to do it for me instead :/

every now and again, get a stable savegame and save all your mods and your save (if you don't like starting a new save) on a different drive. Or if you know your pc tends to be a total douchebag and windows has to be reinstalled, save it to a cloud like Google's Drive or to a usb-stick. 

yea i didn't think of that until it was too late D: