BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

I've decided that due to the lack of content for BBW and SSBBW lovers in skyrim that this topic here be used to post mods that cater towards BBW lovers and SSBBW lovers and feel free to post screenshots of your chubby to BBW and beyond bodies here for all to gawk at :)

I have a plethora of images today, featuring coldsteels bbw body with the SG textures installed and as a special treat it features me and my ssbbw wife making love, special thanks to sex lab and enhanced couples. Though some screenshots may look strange, sexlab wasnt designed with an ssbbw collision feature.........yet  :)

Guest wellbredbitch

i'm impressed. your screen shots are great. how did you get that green hair?  i like your idea of a lesbian harem very much. when i had my vampire character katerina, she and serana did some very bad things to young women. 

i am messing about with my set up still. i should have some screens of my girl soon though.

by the way i was in a rush when i deleted my first post. the tumblr account i linked was terminated. i could have edited the post but i was running late. please accept my apologies for any concern caused.

Today ill be attemping to replicate my favorite ssbbw model Dawn Perignon! Anyone who also wishes to replicate their favorite bbw/ssbbw model is welcome to and then post their result here! Ill be uploading my skyrim version of dawn as soon as its done :)

All right now i have a product i feel comfortable enough to show but first the picture i based it on here. And then the screens i took, now that i actually take a look it looks like i did a half assed job, ill keep trying to match her face right!

I've come up with another mod idea for all my feeder fetish lovers out there. A simple mod to be able to fatten up a female npc or even the pc. Nice and simple system of having your spuse feed you food and such. You or the npc you choose to feed can be fattened up to level such as this here or beyond. For all you fat lovers :)

Guest wellbredbitch

sorry to hear that mate. it happens to me alot. everytime my game is stable i go and fuck it up again by adding another mod that conflicts with something. i never learn.