Adding jiggle effects to thighs and other flabby body parts?

LordBBW

In my quest to find the ultimate bbw and ssbbw bodies I've begun to wonder if it would be possible to make thigh jiggle effects and other flabby parts of the body bounce as they would on larger women. I know that belly jiggle effects are still not yet perfected and i dont have any experience in the field to do it myself, but I'm curious if it would be possible at a later time, an ambitious idea yes, but what can i say I'm a visionary! :)

And I'm talking thighs like the girl here

While I plan on trying to add thigh and maybe arm support with HDT effects (with major help from Groovtama & Vioxsis)

I cannot say that I will provide a BBW type body (personally no interest to me)

But it should be doable once I find correct HDT values/collision for it and then all users would have to do is provide their body mesh with the needed weight paints.

No promises on whether or not I can get this done, but I'll at least definitely make an attempt and post results.

Archived