I'm still having issues with this.  Sometimes, it works.  Sometimes, it's a regular (human) schlong.  Most of the time though, it's just an empty hole.  I even tried starting a new game, to make sure.  Set my race to Lykaios, took clothes off - great big gaping hole.

Is there anything specific in the load order I should look out for?  I'm using furry age of skyrim, all custom races.  Not sure if something is conflicting with it.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I adjusted the Carloss32 Canine Add-on in Nikskope and the results look okay on a female Khajiit at size 100 but I haven't properly tested the size 0 yet. I'll post the altered meshes just in case anyone else wants to test it out on female characters.

attachicon.gif2015-03-13_00001.jpg

attachicon.gifCC_0.nif

attachicon.gifCC_1.nif

attachicon.gifmalegenitals_0.nif

attachicon.gifmalegenitals_1.nif

attachicon.gifSOS - Carloss32 Canine Addon.esp

commentary add-on: The fuzzy bit around the base of the sheath seems to be the trickiest bit to keep in correct alignment. It might be for the best to hide it inside of the body on non-beast races,anyway.

Edit: If you intend to use these meshes,place the meshes in a sub-folder labeled f so that the male meshes are not over-written by the female ones.

Be sure to use the .esp as well as it has the correct filepaths to enable females to use the schlong in game.

Don't know if someone still interested in it, but here's this addon with shlongs for werewolves. Done it for mighty beasts, but i think it'll look just fine on standart werewolves too.

I don't know if anyone still follows this... But, after a lot of research, trial and error (I have never made or modified a mod for skyrim), I managed to merge the female version by FauxFurry and the Werewolf version by knifiel together with the original mod and it looks like it is working ^^

Here are some images (all schlongs have size 10)

Menu:

post-491560-0-88456500-1469738301_thumb.jpgpost-491560-0-35161600-1469738314_thumb.jpg

Male (it is the original one, there shouldn't be any problem with it):

post-491560-0-06178100-1469738355_thumb.jpgpost-491560-0-90639300-1469738366_thumb.jpg

Female (I have tested only with Khajiit and Nord, it looks a bit strange, but works with max Weight, I use CBBE body and XP32MS skeleton):

post-491560-0-99738400-1469738406_thumb.jpgpost-491560-0-91992900-1469738420_thumb.jpg

Male Werewolf (I have added a darker texture for the sheath):

post-491560-0-07728000-1469738380_thumb.jpgpost-491560-0-03017900-1469738395_thumb.jpg

Female Werewolf (I use the Female Werewolf mod by Moutarde421 with the vanilla texture):

post-491560-0-88520400-1469738435_thumb.jpgpost-491560-0-77622900-1469738449_thumb.jpg

Download here: SOS - Canine Addon - Male, Female and Werewolf.zip

Hope it helps someone ^^

I adjusted the Carloss32 Canine Add-on in Nikskope and the results look okay on a female Khajiit at size 100 but I haven't properly tested the size 0 yet. I'll post the altered meshes just in case anyone else wants to test it out on female characters.

attachicon.gif2015-03-13_00001.jpg

attachicon.gifCC_0.nif

attachicon.gifCC_1.nif

attachicon.gifmalegenitals_0.nif

attachicon.gifmalegenitals_1.nif

attachicon.gifSOS - Carloss32 Canine Addon.esp

commentary add-on: The fuzzy bit around the base of the sheath seems to be the trickiest bit to keep in correct alignment. It might be for the best to hide it inside of the body on non-beast races,anyway.

I replaced these in the base canine mod, but when I try to schlongify any female using this addin, nothing happens. What am I missing?

Did you use the plug-in file provided? It should have what is needed to enable them for female use. You could also try the version provided by the post above this one.

An alternative to this mod that was created for female characters from the ground up is between3and36characters' Red Rocket SOS add-on. You won't experience in problems with this one at all unless you don't install all of the textures needed for it (which will result in literal blue balls).

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 7/28/2016 at 7:28 PM, FauxFurry said:

Did you use the plug-in file provided? It should have what is needed to enable them for female use. You could also try the version provided by the post above this one.

An alternative to this mod that was created for female characters from the ground up is between3and36characters' Red Rocket SOS add-on. You won't experience in problems with this one at all unless you don't install all of the textures needed for it (which will result in literal blue balls).

Could the Red Rocket one be converted to use on a werewolf? It looks so good! 

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...