View File

Thanks to b3lisario this is now updated to run with latest SOS

This is a SOS Canine based add-on as requested, its sill in testing stages for people to feedback on

Credits to Smurf & Vector for the original SOS & b3lisario for the continuation of SOS

Requires SOS and all its requirements --- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/01/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS --- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/
  • Special Edition Compatible

i get a hole in the place of this schlong.. is it packaged right? it threw me a lot of errors when i used winrar to store then transfer it, used nmm, it went in fine, just doesn't show. i turned or the reg plex esp, is that where i went wrong?

i get a hole in the place of this schlong.. is it packaged right? it threw me a lot of errors when i used winrar to store then transfer it, used nmm, it went in fine, just doesn't show. i turned or the reg plex esp, is that where i went wrong?

it should be packed fine i extracted it and tested it myself before uploading, not sure why you get the hole thats usually a bone conflict, as you can see from the pics it works ok for me

it should be packed fine i extracted it and tested it myself before uploading, not sure why you get the hole thats usually a bone conflict, as you can see from the pics it works ok for me

when i added this in i also got the hole problem, when i looked for the files in the skyrim data. The mesh file for this wasn't added in the sos file. This just needs to be included with the werewolf body that b3lissaro added in. Awesome work.

Hello there I have a question for you, I know that SOS now has support for werewolf genitalia, and I was wondering if you will update this addon so our werewolves won't be castrated anymore and will be able to use this penis. Thanks in advance.

ill look into it and see what i can come up with