I haven't been able to make either the Carloss32 canine or horse addons work properly.  The animations I have run fine but there's no penis.  I've  got regular SOS plus the canine and horse addons all installed as separate mods.  I've noticed that the SOS folder under both meshes and textures has separate sub folders for these two addons in addition to the smurf and the two vectorplexus folders.  Is that the way it's supposed to be?  If I merge the two new ones into each of the regular sos folders I'll be asked if I want to overwrite.  Do I?  Is there something I'm supposed to do with the mod configurator?  Both canine and horse are shown under SOS but when I click on them I don't see any options for canine or horse, just the usual races.

I'm obviously doing something wrong.  Any help would be appreciated.  My canine is vers .3 alpha, the horse is also .3

I haven't been able to make either the Carloss32 canine or horse addons work properly.  The animations I have run fine but there's no penis.  I've  got regular SOS plus the canine and horse addons all installed as separate mods.  I've noticed that the SOS folder under both meshes and textures has separate sub folders for these two addons in addition to the smurf and the two vectorplexus folders.  Is that the way it's supposed to be?  If I merge the two new ones into each of the regular sos folders I'll be asked if I want to overwrite.  Do I?  Is there something I'm supposed to do with the mod configurator?  Both canine and horse are shown under SOS but when I click on them I don't see any options for canine or horse, just the usual races.

I'm obviously doing something wrong.  Any help would be appreciated.  My canine is vers .3 alpha, the horse is also .3

It is fairly easy to get the canine phallus to show up by adjusting the file paths in the Creation Kit to match those of the male,but it is still positioned for the male body rather than the female body. 

If somebody could give tips on how to adjust the SOS add-ons without having to change the female SOS skeletons or already knows how,it would be most appreciated if they do so.

As for the Horse Cock,the one in the Revealing Male 'Armors' thread linked on the SOS main page was made to work with both male and female characters.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11692-revealing-male-armors/page-14?do=findComment&comment=658215

If the issue is getting the to function at all,using the Nexus Mod Organizer or similar utility shouldn't turn up any errors whatsoever if using the current version of SOS Full.

Edit: I meant to multiquote with an earlier post,but that didn't work right,so anyone who was asking about what it would take to work with female characters can just take this post as partially addressing their posts.

It is fairly easy to get the canine phallus to show up by adjusting the file paths in the Creation Kit to match those of the male,but it is still positioned for the male body rather than the female body. 

If somebody could give tips on how to adjust the SOS add-ons without having to change the female SOS skeletons or already knows how,it would be most appreciated if they do so.

As for the Horse Cock,the one in the Revealing Male 'Armors' thread linked on the SOS main page was made to work with both male and female characters.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11692-revealing-male-armors/page-14?do=findComment&comment=658215

If the issue is getting the to function at all,using the Nexus Mod Organizer or similar utility shouldn't turn up any errors whatsoever if using the current version of SOS Full.

Edit: I meant to multiquote with an earlier post,but that didn't work right,so anyone who was asking about what it would take to work with female characters can just take this post as partially addressing their posts.

LOL.  I just figured out that I've totally misunderstood the purpose of this mod.  I thought it was to get a penis to appear in the beastiality animations (male dog or horse with female player).  Well, hopefully somebody else will get some use out of the information.  Thanks for the quick resonse FauxFurry.

LOL.  I just figured out that I've totally misunderstood the purpose of this mod.  I thought it was to get a penis to appear in the beastiality animations (male dog or horse with female player).  Well, hopefully somebody else will get some use out of the information.  Thanks for the quick resonse FauxFurry.

Oh. Well then,that is quite a bit different then. If you haven't already gotten around to it,then More Nasty Critters is the mod that you wanted.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

• 3 weeks later...

Gonna throw this out there, I would like to see this working with werewolves (male and female), hopefully the HDT werewolves done by jacques00.

Unfortunately:

Guys I hope you realise that he/she was last online December 2013, last year and if you viewed his/her profile it says this -

"Sorry all if you're wondering if im still active that is some what of a complicated answer, in short I am still active but is on hold as I had a complete system crash and have to reforat my entire system losing all my modding resources, I am slowly getting it all back and will be up and modding again as soon as I do"

Truth is, I don't thing he/she will be coming back any time soon.

Hopefully Carloss is able to recover/remake his work quickly and easily.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I adjusted the Carloss32 Canine Add-on in Nikskope and the results look okay on a female Khajiit at size 100 but I haven't properly tested the size 0 yet. I'll post the altered meshes just in case anyone else wants to test it out on female characters.

post-197547-0-16159100-1426294912_thumb.jpg

CC_0.nif

CC_1.nif

malegenitals_0.nif

malegenitals_1.nif

SOS - Carloss32 Canine Addon.esp

commentary add-on: The fuzzy bit around the base of the sheath seems to be the trickiest bit to keep in correct alignment. It might be for the best to hide it inside of the body on non-beast races,anyway.

Edit: If you intend to use these meshes,place the meshes in a sub-folder labeled f so that the male meshes are not over-written by the female ones.

Be sure to use the .esp as well as it has the correct filepaths to enable females to use the schlong in game.

I adjusted the Carloss32 Canine Add-on in Nikskope and the results look okay on a female Khajiit at size 100 but I haven't properly tested the size 0 yet. I'll post the altered meshes just in case anyone else wants to test it out on female characters.

attachicon.gif2015-03-13_00001.jpg

attachicon.gifCC_0.nif

attachicon.gifCC_1.nif

attachicon.gifmalegenitals_0.nif

attachicon.gifmalegenitals_1.nif

attachicon.gifSOS - Carloss32 Canine Addon.esp

commentary add-on: The fuzzy bit around the base of the sheath seems to be the trickiest bit to keep in correct alignment. It might be for the best to hide it inside of the body on non-beast races,anyway.

I replaced these in the base canine mod, but when I try to schlongify any female using this addin, nothing happens. What am I missing?

attachicon.gifCC_0.nif

attachicon.gifCC_1.nif

I replaced these in the base canine mod, but when I try to schlongify any female using this addin, nothing happens. What am I missing?

You need the .esp in addition to the meshes rather than use the standard .esp since it didn't assign a mesh for female character schlongs at all.

attachicon.gifCC_0.nif

attachicon.gifCC_1.nif

You need the .esp in addition to the meshes rather than use the standard .esp since it didn't assign a mesh for female character schlongs at all.

I replaced the esp as well and it still doesn't seem to work. I'm not sure it's even working on males anymore.

attachicon.gifCC_0.nif

attachicon.gifCC_1.nif

I replaced the esp as well and it still doesn't seem to work. I'm not sure it's even working on males anymore.

I'm going to assume that you replaced the default meshes from Carloss32' canine schlong with the altered ones rather than using them in addition to the altered meshes.

I did fail to mention that in the post that included them. They should be placed in a separate sub-folder marked as for female.

I will go back and add that to that previous post.

I'm going to assume that you replaced the default meshes from Carloss32' canine schlong with the altered ones rather than using them in addition to the altered meshes.

I did fail to mention that in the post that included them. They should be placed in a separate sub-folder marked as for female.

I will go back and add that to that previous post.

I was already replacing the .esp as well as the meshes, but this did the trick. Thank you!

If I could offer any feedback, it seems to be too high on khajits and argonians (almost from the argonian's belly button). I am using the xp32 maximum skeleton extended.

Update: seems to be tied to the schlong size multiplier - ie. 300% put the schlong basically under the belly button.

• 3 weeks later...

can't wait to try this with the lykaios race XD

Speaking of the Lykaios race, anyone know what happened to them? They appear to have vanished off of the Skyrim Nexus, and this saddens me. Obviously my fursona is a wolf, and I was overjoyed to finally find a mod like that. Anyone have any knowledge?

can't wait to try this with the lykaios race XD

Speaking of the Lykaios race, anyone know what happened to them? They appear to have vanished off of the Skyrim Nexus, and this saddens me. Obviously my fursona is a wolf, and I was overjoyed to finally find a mod like that. Anyone have any knowledge?

You can read it from KrittaKitty in the Lykaios Males thread on this very site:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37135-lykaios-males/page-23?do=findComment&comment=1135320

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Addon with werewolf edit is working, I tested this on a Hentai Werewolf and on my PC (proof in spoiler below) and I didn't CTD once.

The only time CTD'd was when I used 'beast form' 'revert form' provided from moonlight tales mod too quickly, which was my own stupidity.

The only issue I have is a gap on the groin (photo 2). Thank you for editing this addon.

Screen_Shot3.png

Screen_Shot4.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...