Schlongs of Skyrim Question

imafaget

Hi guys!

I've been using SoS together with Belisario's UNP futa version, and I have a question. When I am wearing armor, SoS will remove the character penis, but how do I tell SoS to not do that for say a certain piece of armor?

Thanks in advance! :)

Guest Grestorn

Hi guys!

I've been using SoS together with Belisario's UNP futa version, and I have a question. When I am wearing armor, SoS will remove the character penis, but how do I tell SoS to not do that for say a certain piece of armor?

Add the tag "SOS_Revealing" to that Armor. 

See also that posting: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-30?do=findComment&comment=666203

Hi guys!

Add the tag "SOS_Revealing" to that Armor. 

See also that posting: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-30?do=findComment&comment=666203

Sorry, but how do I go about adding that tag? Will I need creation kit? I have zero experience with modding :\

When I've used the UNP addon about half the time their equipment was hanging out through the armor anyway. I never really found a rhyme or reason to it, it just happened at times and once it happened with a particular armor/outfit it stayed that way.

Oh, but was that because you may be using SoS light? SoS light doesn't hide the 'equipment' under armor :P

Archived