View File

Craftable bondage gag (you can craft it in the forge under "leather" or use the console to add it)

Install:

NMM or unpack in main directory

Uninstall:

NMM or delete these files and folders:

Bondage Harness Gag.esp (in DATA folder)

Dob1 folder (in meshes)

BHgag folder (in textures)

Big thanks to Nightasy for his great tutorials on youtube :)

Here are some links with my work

DeviantArt http://dob1.deviantart.com/gallery/

Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/Dob1Art

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dob1/660430533973819?ref=stream

Guest Ragna_Rok

so... welcome to LL :) ... and the upload worked too ... well, its the place for gear like that to be ;) ... hopefully a couple of folks redownload as a welcome to you, id have guessed that there are also a couple of gamers left that didnt notice the release before.

have fun modding, and a little hint, usually it makes sense to follow your own "support topics" .. think of it as the equivalent of the "comments section" of a nexus mod. if you follow it, you get a note when someone leaves a comment, so you see when you log in / pass by.

cheers :)

Guest Ragna_Rok

ragindude: well, actually i uploaded the file here like a week ago, i just deleted it because the author decided to visit our nice sanctuary over here :D

dob1: ive noticed you follow this topic, so just fyi, theres one last thing. theres no endorsements here. what you can do, is you can "like". you can like a post, a nice comment, or, if you wanna like a file, best thing is to "like" the first post of a support topic. ... i guess i quite told you everything a rookie here needs to know. you can only give a certain amount of "likes" per day, i dont know how many, your "ammo" refills in 24 hours ;)

last thing worth mentioning, if you need help with a mod, use the forums here. compared to nexus they react much faster here, a couple of modding pros frequent the sections and like to help out, if someone makes you figure out stuff "like" the comments, its like giving "kudos".

there are also some good tutorials here, if id be you id spend some time figuring out how stuff works here and what you can find.

so, im outta here, have fun ;)

Just wanna say welcome Dob1 - hope to see more of your creations in the future :)

As Rag says, 'likes' are the endorses of this place - I think you can still rate stars to mods (at least you used to be able to) - also expect folks here to fall into two main categories:

1)  Lurkers (99%) - will download your stuff and never say a word (similar to Nexus and other sites I guess)

2)  People that engage - rarer but much more enjoyable - they are however free to speak their mind and the iron grip of terrrrrrooorrrr that Nexus Moderators have does not apply here - so people 'really will' sometimes speak their mind.  Good news is, with this unusual, very un-Nexus like freedom, people are generally very appreciative and you don't usually get any trolls here, so hopefully you will enjoy the community :)

Also of note the moderators here are actually real people rather than terminators with only one program, that being to elimiate all modder kind.  So feel free to ask moderators questions, or the community at large any questions you have and mods/modders are generally pretty responsive - all in all people here like to help each other out!

All in all, I think this sig from Kimbale sums it up very nicely for me:

Steam workshop is like a childs first street vendor attempt, selling lemonade. The Nexus is like a big corporate mall incarcerating bums for walking by.

Loverslab is complete breakdown of modern society, everyone just plundering everything, but still cooperating and having a good life.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and girls (if there is any of them here)

turbosnowy I'm a big fan of your work and I find it really inspiring :)

I see that this site has dozens of great mods and good open community which is great.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English xD

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I apologise for bumping an old thread, but can anyone tell me which suit the character is wearing in the screenshots? it looks great with the gag and it'd be rather silly to download the gag if I can't download the suit either. TIA and great work.

EDIT: Thanks Subrina!