Whelp all i did was manipulate the meshes yet it CTD. If you want you can test it out, feel free! My skyrim has been a bit buggy lately but only the original mod seems to work for me. Might be something I missed...

China Dress Ravana WIP

Maybe I'll just make it a seperate mod but it wont have the "bells and whistles" though, unless someone can clue me in on what I'm missing...

Hi MisterMane, not sure if you're still here to check but I gotta try asking.

The 7B China Dress is working great, and I am trying to convert the original CBBE version into UNP.

Things seem going well in outfit studio until loaded in game, CTD occurs everytime the dress is equiped.

I'm guessing the HDT bones are the blame yet I have no idea how to fix them...

So my question is, do you mind suggesting me steps on how you convert the files?

Attached are my trial files which fail working in game, just wondering what can I do to fix them.

Great great thanks:)

Its crashing because of the bone weights, they should be roughly the same yet I believe the high weight you have here has several other bones for some reason. 

True...just found that the original CBBE version has some strange bone weights setting which I'm not capable of dealing with.

So I rather started with MisterMane's S7B version. It has a much cleaner bone weights setting and now successfully converted into UNP version.

Great thanks to MisterMane and you as well:)

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...