I have a small question regarding Feathery Bikini (and many others). What's up with those weird stats? Heavy armor with 3 points or overpowered light armor ( I found one light armor with 0 protection... unusable for rogue or mage). Is something broken on my end?

I'm just asking if you know what could be the issue... those are great conversions and stats are probably a thing of the original creator.

I have a small question regarding Feathery Bikini (and many others). What's up with those weird stats? Heavy armor with 3 points or overpowered light armor ( I found one light armor with 0 protection... unusable for rogue or mage). Is something broken on my end?

I'm just asking if you know what could be the issue... those are great conversions and stats are probably a thing of the original creator.

Try fixing yourself by using Creation Kit.

Naw I don't change the stats at all for the conversions since the esp holds that information. On the rare occastion that I convert something from a foreign language I try my best to only change the name to make it easier to find. If you load it up in CK you can change the stats to something more desirable. Have fun!

Naw I don't change the stats at all for the conversions since the esp holds that information. On the rare occastion that I convert something from a foreign language I try my best to only change the name to make it easier to find. If you load it up in CK you can change the stats to something more desirable. Have fun!

Thank you. I'll try it out.

Thank you. I'll try it out.

With that having said becareful cuz you might run into armors that are not temperable nor enchantable as well.

great job ! only thing is I DL the Lady Raven and it showing in my data but can not find it any where when I go to craft it ? Is it placed somewhere or is there a console command for it ? The armor looks great and would love to be able to use it. 

great job ! only thing is I DL the Lady Raven and it showing in my data but can not find it any where when I go to craft it ? Is it placed somewhere or is there a console command for it ? The armor looks great and would love to be able to use it. 

1. Search craft first.

2. Use console command.

3. Open Creation Kit start searching for armor details.

Simple 1 2 3 step a lot people don't try follow up.

Easy answer though, nope I didn't think to add it to craft table or temper table since I have no clue what items to use however the next mashup will have it since you've given me a cool idea, hell maybe i'll update lady raven with a craft able too!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to sound like an asshole , But someone has to say it.  Are you going to be doing any more armors or are you just trying to get more views on your tumblr?  Let's face it You had one of the best if not THE best 7B conversion threads and then one day " *poof* " .

If you go back in the thread you'll see I was having issues trying to update this thread. Originally the Tumblr was supposed to be only for the mashups but the formatting for the thread broke so I moved it. I'll still do conversions but I'm learning more by doing mash ups so that is where my focus is at currently. As far as page views, I have no clue how many people visit the tumblr page and tbh I'm just happy people are interested enough to visit it. Remember everything I do is voluntary and I accept/ make $0 off of it.

~Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Just asking this in a few places to see if it is possible or if anyone wants to convert it, either way it would be greatly appreciated.

Just bringing this over from another thread since it's fairly clear for the armor.

Request Form:

Thanks ahead of time for any help on this.  Kplant I am posting this in your thread and Shocky's, you guys do some really incredible conversions so I was hoping one of you could help me.

*EDIT: this set has just been converted and tweaked by another member in another thread, posting a link to his post if anyone else wants this done as well.  Huge thanks to Dagren!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/?p=836489

• 2 weeks later...

3iVXDkg.png

*Cough*

Heya kplant, welcome back, thank you for this new mashup, but I have two issues for you, when I used the armor for the 1st time, everything was invisible, you forgot to create the Crusader folder for the meshes and textures, this is easily fixed, but the heavy cuirass can't be updraded at the workbench like the light cuirass, but besides that, you've made another awesome mashup !!!