Ā 

Ā 

Very nice work, tho where do I find the Mandu Skimpy version? Its not in embershard mine with the normal armor. I have the original armor installed, but also the UNPB version installed as its my prefered body. Installed the skimpy version after it but did not overwrite the main files.

Ā 

Maybe can only have one or the other? And is it in the Embershard mine along with the originals?

Ā 

Ok nm, just did an overwrite of the main files with the skimpy version and it replaces them entirely, could you perhaps add the skimpy version as a standalone and not a replacer? I like them both and would love to use them both.

Ā 

Ā 

Firstly, Sorry about the late reply, didn't see the message until now. Secondly, I wouldn't mind doing that but it wont be anytime soon, unfortunately. I hate going into CK and avoid it as much as possible but if there's enough interest I'll do it

Are the gloves and boots supposed to be attached to the armor piece of the Legendary Guardian armor? If so, they clip a lot. If not, well, the regular gloves and boots make your hands and feet invisible respectively. And the gloves and boots that come with the armor piece clip still.

With the way the main mesh file was ported, it includes everything (Boots & gloves) so you have to equip each piece and the clipping goes away (that's how I was able to do the screen shots). I would've separated them and placed the objects into their respective NIF files but I'm in a lazy mood atm...

The new nonBBP conversions, somehow for me the boobs inside the armor still move, so i have a lot of clipping. Can i do something about that?

Ā 

One thing you could do is add BBP to the armors in Outfit Studio, or you could duplicate a body to the armor in OS then delete the R/L Breast bones (I haven't tried this, myself, but I think it would work).