this is rayne1023 from 3dmgame.net of china !  you have remodify my stuff without my permission !http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4209753-1-1.html   i have spent a lot of time on these clothing ! and you can't do such a thing without saying any thing to me ! shut  it down before you piss me off ! 

Excuse me, but what Kingdom you come from again with attitude? Let me show you how ADULTS handle situation.

1. Excuse me, but you using my work without my permission. Can you please stop. 2. Thank you taking time modify

my work so a lot people don't have body type can use my mod. THIS WHAT COMMUNITY ALL ABOUT

YOU DUMBASS. 3. Thank you for exposure, but please take down my mod. How hard is this? Oh, I

forgot you King from far away land making childish demands. :lol: 

If it actually is his and he was an original author, Kplant would do so nicely. But he hasn't posted any verification that he is who he is or is the original author. In fact, he hasn't even mentioned what was his.

not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg

Going add this to bottom, but in League of Legend promo match. Something about post make no sense. <_< Yes, you

bring up some good points Toupee.

Just wanted to thank the OP for organizing this list as it is an incredibly handy time-saver.

That said, I would like to suggest some sort of documentation on how to receive these items in-game along with the descriptions. I've run into a couple (right now only the Magika robes come to mind) in which I could not find the item via console, tanning rack, forge OR the base file (usually attempted to find on nexus) to locate/use the item in-game. I can only assume one of a few things...

1. Robes are actually tied to another mod... I can only imagine TERA pack?
2. Robes are placed in-world and are not craftable, while also not being named along the lines of the file name. 

Either way, just a minor issue but still one that could be corrected with some documentation if you are already aware of how to obtain the items in the game.

_Edit_ I also believe that the Northgirl outfit requires the base mod to work properly (or at least this was the case to avoid CTD on startup for me after installing only the 7b version) which is not listed with the other prereq mods on the top of the post.

this is rayne1023 from 3dmgame.net of china !  you have remodify my stuff without my permission !http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4209753-1-1.html   i have spent a lot of time on these clothing ! and you can't do such a thing without saying any thing to me ! shut  it down before you piss me off ! 

Kplant specifically asked in the first post that you PM him if problem like this is ever encountered, please ease up on the attitude and your tone of language.

How do I get the dark vampire knight gear? Do I need to install the original first? I have tried "help" with every variation of  Dark Vampire Knight I can think of and get nothing. Other than that I love you work and look forward to future releases.

Help VDK

Just wanted to thank the OP for organizing this list as it is an incredibly handy time-saver.

That said, I would like to suggest some sort of documentation on how to receive these items in-game along with the descriptions. I've run into a couple (right now only the Magika robes come to mind) in which I could not find the item via console, tanning rack, forge OR the base file (usually attempted to find on nexus) to locate/use the item in-game. I can only assume one of a few things...

1. Robes are actually tied to another mod... I can only imagine TERA pack?

2. Robes are placed in-world and are not craftable, while also not being named along the lines of the file name. 

Either way, just a minor issue but still one that could be corrected with some documentation if you are already aware of how to obtain the items in the game.

_Edit_ I also believe that the Northgirl outfit requires the base mod to work properly (or at least this was the case to avoid CTD on startup for me after installing only the 7b version) which is not listed with the other prereq mods on the top of the post.

Yeah on my list to-do. I like to use sky edit when information on how to obtain gear isn't apparent. I need to consolidate the esp's that came from Alan's BBP pack to the armor's I've converted.

"If any author does not want their armor to be converted or re-uploaded, SEND ME A PM and I will remove the conversion (though I will be very sad since I like to share)."

Edited by DoctaSax

this happens when i equip your Ancient Greek Steel Armor (Helmet)

Hmm... might be something with the other armor mod. I've used different conversions and vanilla armors and the helmet shows up. Did you do any modifications to the AncientSteelHelmet and/or HelmetCrested NIF file(s)? Also try re-downloading the mod.  If that doesn't work, list what is being done so I can try to duplicate it.

redownload and reinstall didnt work

sorry :(

i didnt change anything after new install

That is very strange...I didn't even touch the helmet meshes...

Here's the Original Mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30649/?

Try that out and see what happens

strange Thing. same Problem. but when i am equipping the helmet to my follower: it is working !

Looks like the head of my Character is.... well... broken...

next step: i tried to equipp the helmet to other races: successfully

Looks like the Problem is with the ningheim custom race !?

but i dont know how to solve it. anybody does ?

How do I get the dark vampire knight gear? Do I need to install the original first? I have tried "help" with every variation of  Dark Vampire Knight I can think of and get nothing. Other than that I love you work and look forward to future releases.

Help VDK

Thank for the help! Worked like a charm.

Some of the ESPs could use some fixing, I found that the Vampire Bride and Pirate clothes were corrupted. Their additional races field was empty, presumably because TESVEdit couldn't process them, the body templates were blank also when I opened them in TESVEdit to merge them. I would upload the fixed ESPs but I actually stripped them of their high heels info.

I may or may not add an option to NiOverride to generically alter node locations via NiExtraData, which would remove the high heels dependency, and actually make the raising of the skeleton optional. Since most meshes with high heels dependency work without it anyway. Stripping the master and removing the scripts/spells to remove the dependency every time is quite tedious.

I'm sorry if stupid but i can't find the "Scout" Mashup, last in the list? I search for Scout in both download mirror and could not find...

And thank you for great work!

Oh, I never posted it lol. I was just messing around with some stuff to get some feedback really lol

I'm sorry if stupid but i can't find the "Scout" Mashup, last in the list? I search for Scout in both download mirror and could not find...

And thank you for great work!

Oh, I never posted it lol. I was just messing around with some stuff to get some feedback really lol

Oh i see, thank you XD i can tell most parts, but i was really interested in shoes, can you tell me what they are?

Hey Kplant Found this great cloth collection if you want to tackle it with sevenbase here it is...

【ANK黑店出品】DADAG动感婚纱套装.7z

It is HDT enabeled meaning parts of the clothing move around when you and flap in differen't places when you run, so basically the clothes have physics

Not sure how to take this into outfit studio and convert them considering the outfit studio gives me an error on loadup with these outfits and i thinks its because of the HDT.

anyways if you decide to take on the challenge of converting this collection I give you Props for doing something that is beyond me

Hey Kplant first i just wanted to say thanks for doing all the conversions you have done, they truly are amazing. and the second thing i wanted to ask is will you ever consider doing conversions for the devious device assets?

Thanks again for all the hard work

this is rayne1023 from 3dmgame.net of china ! you have remodify my stuff without my permission !

If there's any truth to that, there are proper channels to go through - contacting the OP and/or staff.

In the meantime, the rest shouldn't be piling on.

Gretings, I really do love your conversions but I have a question

Some of them have an ESP named Armor 1 and thus I can install several armors that have that ESP which is great, but I haven't managed to find all of them that belong to that Armor 1 esp. Can anyone tell me what all those armors belong to the Armor 1 esp? Because it doesn't seem to be all the ones in section 1.

Thank you!

-C