[Request] SeveNBase Bombshell TBBP

Step 5, I believe you should go to mesh section, select some shape as destination FIRST, .... then copy selected weights later ??

And repeat this for rest of shapes in the outfit ...

as he said .. "Then, switch back to the Meshes section, select each shape in the outfit list and use "Copy SELECTED Weights"

I've done a short test with Lich King and got it working.

Actually, you can ignore all shapes except Belt, Cloth, and Seven (the embedded body which is the butt piece itself).

and I guess you should use femalebody_0.nif  for arthascuirass_0.nif instead of femalebody_1. (same size as armor and embedded body = more accurate weight, less chance of error, I guess)

The concept underneath is ... to copy both butt weight to "all armor pieces that is in butt area" (expected to bounce) ... AND the embedded body itself (also expected to be bouncing too)

If it doesn't work, ... it is likely that the copy weight operation was not done correctly for those corresponding piece ... no weight = no bounce.

Hope this help a bit.

Actually, you can ignore all shapes except Belt, Cloth, and Seven (the embedded body which is the butt piece itself).

and I guess you should use femalebody_0.nif  for arthascuirass_0.nif instead of femalebody_1. (same size as armor and embedded body = more accurate weight, less chance of error, I guess)

That was a misspelling in my post above. I took 0 -> 0 and 1 -> 1

Step 5, I believe you should go to mesh section, select some shape as destination FIRST, .... then copy selected weights later ??

And repeat this for rest of shapes in the outfit ...

as he said .. "Then, switch back to the Meshes section, select each shape in the outfit list and use "Copy SELECTED Weights"

Yeaaaahhhhhh. Thanks! I didn't understood how to copy the weights into the meshes, because it's not the common copy/paste method. Yes, I had to select both butt bones, switch to the meshes section and THEN "copy selected weights".

OMG, ...finally.

Thanks to all for your patience. :D

PS: The Northgirl trousers won't work. Maby they are too tight? I have clipping issues. "SeeLaMer"-clothes work too, "Hentai Mixed Armor" causes CTD (tried 2 times).

Thanks to all for your patience. :D

PS: The Northgirl trousers won't work. Maby they are too tight? I have clipping issues. "SeeLaMer"-clothes work too, "Hentai Mixed Armor" causes CTD (tried 2 times).

Is the clipping only existent in-game or in Outfit Studio, too? If it's only in-game, then you will most likely have to increase the strength of some bone weights manually somewhere (make it more orange/red where it clips for the correct bone(s)). If it's in both, you will have to use the brushes to make the trousers fit the body.

CTD in Outfit Studio or CTD in Skyrim? If you look at the NIF in NifSkope, does it somewhere have either "NiTriStrips" or "NiSkinInstance", or is missing either a "BSDismemberSkinInstance" or a "BSLightingShaderProperty"?

Archived