[Request] SeveNBase Bombshell TBBP

I know that there's already a TBBP version of 7B, but it used the 1st edition of 7B, and I was wondering if anyone could make a Bombshell TBBP version.

I compared the two bodies, Bombshell and TBBP, in NifSkope, and the shape of the breast, elbows/upper torse and butt are identical.

The only difference I spotted is that the knees/calfs as different (like he says in the 7B description of the Bombshell body)

Here is a comparison image:

post-64585-0-64599200-1390891376_thumb.png

I like the wider calf of Bombshell but I don't like how the knee is thinner. The calf looks equally deep on both versions.

Im looking for this right now too.  im going to switch from my bodyslide preset to bombshell if i can get the bombshell booty jiggling :P

I figured out how to do this. Open Outfit Studio. Do File > New Project. Choose "Use an existing slider set". Use the femalebody_1 from the SeveNBase TBBP Body. Now for the outfit choose femalebody_1 from SeveNBase Bombshell. Go to bones, select NPC R Butt and NPC L Butt. Go to Shape > Copy Selected Weights. Then export the .nif as femalebody_1. Then repeat the process for femalebody_0.

Im looking for this right now too.  im going to switch from my bodyslide preset to bombshell if i can get the bombshell booty jiggling :P

I figured out how to do this. Open Outfit Studio. Do File > New Project. Choose "Use an existing slider set". Use the femalebody_1 from the SeveNBase TBBP Body. Now for the outfit choose femalebody_1 from SeveNBase Bombshell. Go to bones, select NPC R Butt and NPC L Butt. Go to Shape > Copy Selected Weights. Then export the .nif as femalebody_1. Then repeat the process for femalebody_0.

You sir, iz me hero !!!

worked like a charm

I compared the two bodies, Bombshell and TBBP, in NifSkope, and the shape of the breast, elbows/upper torse and butt are identical.

The only difference I spotted is that the knees/calfs as different (like he says in the 7B description of the Bombshell body)

attachicon.gif7b-bombshell-vs-tbbp.png

I like the wider calf of Bombshell but I don't like how the knee is thinner. The calf looks equally deep on both versions.

It looks like you converted the male skin texture to 7B lol, those thighs look Hairy like a man.

Im happy this method also seems to work with adding butt physics to armor too. :D  I dont know why the BBP armors dont already have it since BBP is supposed to stand for BREAST & BUTT PHYSICS not just breast physics.

Is there a more noob-friendly way to get 7B Bombshell TBBP?

I very interested! :o:P

It really is probably the easiest task to do in Outfit Studio. All you do is load the target body mesh  as an outfit, load a body mesh  that has tbbp weights as your reference, select the bones tab and ctrl click your left and right butt bones, then apply the weights to the target mesh via the shapes menu tab. Then you export the edited mesh. Do that for both low and high weight body meshes. Et Voila!

Just give it a go, you'll be shocked at how trivial it is and there's a tut on this on the BS Nexus page for any further clarification. 

Is there a more noob-friendly way to get 7B Bombshell TBBP?

I very interested! :o:P

It really is probably the easiest task to do in Outfit Studio. All you do is load the target body mesh  as an outfit, load a body mesh  that has tbbp weights as your reference, select the bones tab and ctrl click your left and right butt bones, then apply the weights to the target mesh via the shapes menu tab. Then you export the edited mesh. Do that for both low and high weight body meshes. Et Voila!

Just give it a go, you'll be shocked at how trivial it is and there's a tut on this on the BS Nexus page for any further clarification. 

Hmmm OK. :) I have to work now, but I try my best. This would be great!! Can I wear all my 7B Bombshell BBP Armor after that? Some posts above I read, the legs are some different. But you guys just change the butt, right?

Thanks so far. Let's see, if I can do it. :P

• 2 weeks later...

attachicon.gif7b-bombshell-vs-tbbp.png

Good lord those pins are hairier than a builder's butt crack. Is this from a new 7B simian variant ?  :D

• 3 weeks later...

I have another question:

The bounce effect on the body looks nice, so I tried to do this with some armor pieces. For Memeru skirt (E.g.) it works perfect. But I noticed that just the skirt jiggles and not the butt, when I equip it. Butt & skirt at the same time is not possible? I try to understand, how / if it works.

When I try to add the effects to Lich Kings armor, nothing happens. I'd really love to see some bouncing while wearing outfits like this:

ospxbwif.jpg

I have another question:

The bounce effect on the body looks nice, so I tried to do this with some armor pieces. For Memeru skirt (E.g.) it works perfect. But I noticed that just the skirt jiggles and not the butt, when I equip it. Butt & skirt at the same time is not possible? I try to understand, how / if it works.

When I try to add the effects to Lich Kings armor, nothing happens. I'd really love to see some bouncing while wearing outfits like this:

ospxbwif.jpg

It sounds like you only copied the butt weights to the skirt portion of the outfit (I'm assuming you used Outfit Studio). You're going to have to delete the body that came with the outfit, and then duplicate the reference body shape.

It sounds like you only copied the butt weights to the skirt portion of the outfit (I'm assuming you used Outfit Studio). You're going to have to delete the body that came with the outfit, and then duplicate the reference body shape.

Yes, Outfit Studio. Can I do this body changes in Outfit Studio? I hope this is not too complicated. Maby somebody can post a small tutorial. This would be great. :)

I just edited the Skirt_0.nif and Skirt_1.nif and copied the bones. I assume, I have to to the body changes in these both files?

Sometimes there are files like SkirtGND.nif or arthascuirassgo.nif in the directories. Does they matter? I think I have to learn more about editing. But there's to much work at my job that is waiting for me. :P

Yes, Outfit Studio. Can I do this body changes in Outfit Studio? I hope this is not too complicated. Maby somebody can post a small tutorial. This would be great. :)

I just edited the Skirt_0.nif and Skirt_1.nif and copied the bones. I assume, I have to to the body changes in these both files?

Sometimes there are files like SkirtGND.nif or arthascuirassgo.nif in the directories. Does they matter? I think I have to learn more about editing. But there's to much work at my job that is waiting for me. :P

Yes, you'd have to do that to both files. But if the skirt didn't automatically come with a body, you'd have to do the body change to the cuirass instead of the skirt to get it to work. Don't mess with anything labeled <something>gnd.nif unless you know what you're doing and have a specific reason for doing so because that's the world object mesh. I believe there is a tutorial that goes over the deletion of the body in blabba's Unnoficial BodySlide Guides thread.

I have another question:

ospxbwif.jpg

Why would you need to delete the body that comes with the armor, I've never done that, I just load my references, copy weights and I'm good, don't think it's ever given me a problem?  Not that I save much if any time time by not doing it, just curious.  :huh:

I have another question:

ospxbwif.jpg

Why would you need to delete the body that comes with the armor, I've never done that, I just load my references, copy weights and I'm good, don't think it's ever given me a problem?  Not that I save much if any time time by not doing it, just curious.  

It's just a simple way to make sure that you have a properly weighted body with the armor.

• 4 months later...

Sorry to reactivate this thread. I took a break from Skyrim.

Yes, I used Outfit Studio. I loaded [load outfit] the "arthascuirass_1.nif" from Lich Kings armor, but I can't find an option to delete the body. I found nothing into the bones or meshes section. Can someone give me instructions how to do this exactly? :(

Sorry to reactivate this thread. I took a break from Skyrim.

Yes, I used Outfit Studio. I loaded [load outfit] the "arthascuirass_1.nif" from Lich Kings armor, but I can't find an option to delete the body. I found nothing into the bones or meshes section. Can someone give me instructions how to do this exactly? :(

Right-click the shape you want to delete in the meshes section and use "Delete Shape" (or CTRL+Del).

But yes, you don't have to delete/duplicate the body. Load the 7B TBBP body as a reference and your 7B outfit as an outfit, switch to the Bones section and select all of the bones you want to copy by holding CTRL (L/R Butt?).

Then, switch back to the Meshes section, select each shape in the outfit list and use "Copy SELECTED Weights".

It doesn't work. Here is what I did, step by step:

1. New Project in Outfit Studio
  2. Use existing slider set: femalebody_1.nif (from 7B TBBP)
  3. Load outfit source: arthascuirass_1.nif (from Lich Kings Armor)
  4. Select both butt bones in the bones section
  5. In shape menu, click copy selected weights
  6. Then I did how you said and switched to the meshes section
  7. Here I had to select the shapes one after another (select in list, then did like in step 5)
  8. When done with all shapes, I saved the changes (File -> Export Current -> Export Nif -> arthascuirass_1.nif)
  9. Repeated all steps above, with femalebody_1.nif and arthascuirass_0.nif

I tried the changed armor ingame and noticed no butt bouncing, when Lich Kings is equipped.

I did it with Memeru Skirt and used the instructions in post #4 and the skirt "bounces" (but not the butt). But I saw a bouncing effect. Lich Kings and North Girl do not work for me. I'm freaking out... :s

Archived