HDT HighHeels System VS. HTD Extension

HolyDeath3000

What is the difference between HDT HighHeels System on Nexus compared to HDT Extensions? Are they the same or is HDT HighHeels System and outdated version? I would like to know b/c I do get random crashes and am wondering if its b/c of HDT HighHeels System. I just love the Sevenbase Body Armor mods done on this site and so keep up the hard work :).

I use both with no issues at all. :D

Thank you, I deeply appreciate it. Good to know they are compatible and I am definitely going to add it to my Skyrim mods list. I am doing some tweaks with my mod list due to some crashes that I know are from mods. I ended up taking out a bunch of stuff that I realized I don't need and in the long run my game should run much smoother.

Both a called HDT because HDT is the author of both the plugins.

And i don't really understand why people ask if Physics Extensions is the same thing as High Heels.

Well, there might be some "physics" involved with the high heels lol. I for one, wondered with these two HDT mods as well :P

And i don't really understand why people ask if Physics Extensions is the same thing as High Heels.

I think the confusion is in the fact that the mods are named "HDT blah blah", rather than "HDT's blah blah". this makes it seem as though HDT is an acronym for a system instead of an author name. LIke the ENB systems.

I think the confusion is in the fact that the mods are named "HDT blah blah", rather than "HDT's blah blah". this makes it seem as though HDT is an acronym for a system instead of an author name. LIke the ENB systems.

That is what confused me actually. HTD to me was an acronym for something and not the actual author's reference to his name. As this guy stated, ENB is something that is an particular acronym and that is what confused me. The good news is that now I know that HTD is the author reference which makes sense.

And yes they both have their own "Physics" in their mods. One is for high heels and adds a little bit to the walk and the HTD Physics Extension as far as I can tell add havok physics to other parts of the body. Also once I installed the Physics Extension one I definitely noticed more bounce which made me really happy. Though I have yet to try out the hair animation project done by XPS. 

B/c of HTD Physics mixed with other mods stuff like seen in this GMV is prime example of how far we have progressed in modding Skyrim: 

Archived