Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mesh-based Pubic Hair

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
47 replies to this topic

twizzleshift

twizzleshift

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
Before the insane proliferation of Skyrim body mods gets any more profuse I wanted to remind all modders of the single most important piece of immersion for me personally and that was of course mesh-based pubic hair.

High resolution textures are great and all, hell even normal maps supporting pubes were great but having each and every single hair modeled in the mesh takes the cake (see images) and was streets ahead of having a mere pubic texture.

CLICK for full 1080

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

I'm unsure of how Skyrim's modelling framework operates but I imagine it can't be too difficult to investigate the possibility of adding mesh-based pube options to future body mods. I've taken a look at the meshes in NifSkope and the pubic mesh is completely independent and could be easily appended to the nether regions of body mods. I've included the relevant mesh/textues from Oblivion as downloads seeing as the original file "Sexy Elves" by Krista is no longer available with anvilbay down.

www.mediafire.com/?h5qhc9ujjgx18rz

My hope is that at least some future body mods incorporate these nifty meshes to some degree if at all.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

d2vis

d2vis

Worth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
Not sure if it's just me but none of the pictures are showing up?

Evilokami

Evilokami

Where is all the tissue!!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
Pictures don't work.

twizzleshift

twizzleshift

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
:@

First post updated with working image links just in case. CLick for full 1080 glory

stupid imagevenue...

well either way try out the mod in Oblivion and tell me actual meshes don't beat mere textures.

Hopefully Skyrim will see fully modeled pubic regions soon

Mickster

Mickster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts
I admit I as a bit skeptical about the "every single hair modeled" bit... but holy crap it does have modeled hairs. What's the poly count on this thing (only the pubes, not the the entire outfit)?

Duval99

Duval99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
That's dedication to the pubic bush right there. I can't help but think I'd prefer those extra polys to be used elsewhere (outfits, higher res bodies, heck - the rocks could do with some more division). I reckon with a mixture of polys and alpha maps (think how the grass is done but more detailed) you should be able to get a good result without out breaking the poly bank.

Daguy

Daguy

♪~And my Voice, is my Violence~♫

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts
I personally approve. Never really been into women shaving. I like it all natural. =D

2pac4eva7

2pac4eva7

Nif Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

I personally approve. Never really been into women shaving. I like it all natural. =D

it looks nice but i prefer my women shaved. i dont like going down on hairy bushes

wnxmegax

wnxmegax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
I was planning on using those meshes when the construction set comes out or when ever theirs a guide on how to import and export body types into blender and back into the game still w8ing on that guide.

2pac4eva7

2pac4eva7

Nif Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

I was planning on using those meshes when the construction set comes out or when ever theirs a guide on how to import and export body types into blender and back into the game still w8ing on that guide.

its been out for a while, and it includes a video by me.

http://www.skyrimnex...ile.php?id=3790

xiro8877

xiro8877

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Thanks 2Pac4eva. I just bought Skyrim and updated Nifskope and was looking for something like this. Big thanks man.

RogueMage

RogueMage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
I am annoyed about the most texturers not providing pubic hair. First: I hate shaved women. Second: I doubt that the medieval woman have been shaved. For the Oblivion mods I used a pubic mesh from a russian modder and nifscoped it into all bodymods I used. Worked pretty well and looked better than a texture.

Go pubic! ;)

test12345

test12345

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I am annoyed about the most texturers not providing pubic hair. First: I hate shaved women. Second: I doubt that the medieval woman have been shaved. For the Oblivion mods I used a pubic mesh from a russian modder and nifscoped it into all bodymods I used. Worked pretty well and looked better than a texture.

Go pubic! ;)

Where can i get it for oblivion?

RogueMage

RogueMage

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
Go to this website

Anvil Bay

Most of the website is in russian and the modder is Krista. Although the site is in russian you can use the search field in the upper right corner. Type in 'lady' and you will find nearly all of her mods at once. The pubic hair is in the 'Lady Underwear'-mod. I had to browse my backups to look it up and so I put the files out and rar-ed them. Find them attached. But please have in mind that Krista made them. You may additionally download the mod from Anvil Bay to check out the paths. But you can also look up the texture paths in NifScope.

Attached Files

wnxmegax

wnxmegax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

oh hmm guess I didn't see you already made a tutrorial nice will look into it soon.

Shogar

Shogar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Ooh, very neat! :)

Keep up the great work, don't let anyone discourage you

Alyss

Alyss

The Hanged Woman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

it looks nice but i prefer my women shaved. i dont like going down on hairy bushes

This (and I keep myself bare to spare my gf the same horror). Still though, that's an impressive bit of work.

LordJerle

LordJerle

Cookie Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts
I prefer waxed. Shaving can leave stubble that doesn't feel right on my tongue.

Kunigunde von Hexenfels

Kunigunde von Hexenfels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I have converted one of the posted meshes, it is attached to the body model I am currently using, you can try to transfer it to another one and reshape it in NifScope. It is just to have an idea how this might look in the game and by no means a final solution.

http://www.mediafire...w5qmwqa5gife4ig

:)

wolverinehowlett

wolverinehowlett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

@Kunigunde von Hexenfels
it looks good on nifskope but in the game doesnt appear...
also can you please adapt the mesh for the sundracon male body also?