[Author(s)]

Satyrist

[Date Released]

14/11/2014

[Download Site]

[Categories]

Lovers

[Revision]

Removed error-checking script, will see if that causes any problems.

Added more varied enslavement dialogues - with variations for some races.

[Description]

An update to the version of LoversRapeSlave included in the LAPF Supplimentals pack, the included ini file is now loaded, the chance of enslavement can now be modified by various factors. The

enslavement responses have expanded (and are now in english).

There is an optional visual effect that plays on a successful enslavement.

Hopefully, the script load has been reduced.

[Details on mod]

The ini file now includes a number of options:

xLoversRapeSlaveQuest.SlaveAverageCount = how many times the victim must be raped to enslave them (but see below)

xLoversRapeSlaveQuest.ConfidenceMult = how much the victim's confidence reduces their chance of being enslaved

xLoversRapeSlaveQuest.PersonalityMult = how much the attacker's personality increases the chance of enslavement

xLoversRapeSlaveQuest.VampireMult = how much the attacker's vampirism level increases the chance of enslavement

xLoversRapeSlaveQuest.MaceMod = how much the attacker owning the Mace of Molag Bal increases the chance of enslavement

xLoversRapeSlaveQuest.AftermathEnabled = are there after effects to being raped (counts for any rape inflicted by the player)

xLoversRapeSlaveQuest.SlaveInfamy = amount of Infamy gained from enslaving someone

xLoversRapeSlaveQuest.SlaveVisual = set to 1 to turn on visual effect

xLoversRapeSlaveQuest.debug = turns on debugging message (only shows enslavement chance in console ATM)

The chance of enslavement occurring is:

#times victim has been raped x d% >= SlaveAverageCount x 50 +victim Confidence x Confidence multipler - attackers Personality x Personality multiplier - attackers Vampirism x Vampirism multiplier -

Mace of Molag Bal modifier

Finally, the original mod had a script that checked all actors in the same cell as the Player, if they had a slave token but were not in the player Slave faction they were added to the faction, if they were in

the faction, but did not have a slave token, they were removed from the faction and their disposition towards the player adjusted.

This script was running every frame, it should now run every 15 seconds.

[Change Log]

Initial update

[Location]

[upgrading]

[Known issues and bugs]

[Compatibilities]

[incompatibilities]

Not sure what it will do with other enslavement mods.

[Tools Used]

Construction Set

[Permissions]

Use as you will

[Manual Installation]

Decompress into Oblivion\Data

[Manuall Uninstallation]

Remove the files from Oblivion\Data and Oblivion\Data\Ini

[Future Updates]

[Mods Required]

Lovers with PK

[Recomended Mods]

Lovers RaperS

Joberg

[Frequently asked Questions]

Thank you to whoever originally wrote LoversRapeSlave

Readme Generated with DarkSaber2328's Readme Generator

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/24/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Lovers with PK

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to the update. Slavery plugins are absolutely needed for male characters.

I have a couple of questions anyway..

1. Why you - or the original author had to cycle through nearby npc's and check their token/faction rank once every 15 seconds?

2. Why are you searching 'actors', not 'npc'? do you have anything in mind, for example creature support?

I'm looking forward to the update. Slavery plugins are absolutely needed for male characters.

I have a couple of questions anyway..

1. Why you - or the original author had to cycle through nearby npc's and check their token/faction rank once every 15 seconds?

2. Why are you searching 'actors', not 'npc'? do you have anything in mind, for example creature support?

Well, not sure when I'll update this further (i kinda broke my Oblivion install :blush: ), but are there any features you would suggest?

As to point 1:

I'm not sure the checking script needs to be run at all, its a bit of legacy from whoever wrote the original, it originally was checking every 3 seconds! When I get round to it I'll probably just get rid of it, maybe replace it with a checking script that runs when either dialogue or sex commences.

As to point 2:

I'm a bit of a scripting novice, so I left that bit largely alone (thinking about it, it might be to provide compatibility with any other mods that add or remove rapeslave tokens).

On a related subject, does anyone know who wrote the original?

Cool, thanks for the answers... I don't have any particular request, I think I'm happy enough with this. I was just looking for the alternative 'lite' version of slavery plugin other than lovers slave trader and bravil underground.

If I ever have suggestion, that would be some minor improvement on the quest script efficiency.

1. I'm not sure why that checking cycle is needed, same as you. If you really think that is needed just in case, however, I would recommend using GetHighActors rather than GetNextRef loop, as your only concern is the current cell. Perhaps that was needed because of some other unknown stupid mod.

2. I would recommend setting the fQuestDelayTime for the quest interval, not mess with timer

3. Lastly, I'd recommend placing the init part below the main cycle part.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=Minimizing_your_Script#An_important_note_on_If_blocks_vs_early_Returns

These are not much though, as long as this quest runs per 5 seconds and not every frame. It's just for sanitization, not for real performance improvement.

• 5 months later...
LoversRapeSlave.esp: Unexpected subrecord: 'SPEL.OBME'

Error loading 'SPEL' record and/or subrecord: 0200149A

eid = u'xLoversRapeSlaveAftermathHigh'

subrecord = 'OBME'

subrecord size = 32

file pos = 10184

Error in LoversRapeSlave.esp

Get this if I rebuild my bashed patch with your mod active, but if

I rebuild with it off, seems fine. 

LoversRapeSlave.esp: Unexpected subrecord: 'SPEL.OBME'
Error loading 'SPEL' record and/or subrecord: 0200149A
  eid = u'xLoversRapeSlaveAftermathHigh'
  subrecord = 'OBME'
  subrecord size = 32
  file pos = 10184
Error in LoversRapeSlave.esp

Get this if I rebuild my bashed patch with your mod active, but if
I rebuild with it off, seems fine. 

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER have ANY lovers esm or esp files enabled when you build or rebuild your bashed patch.  That is the fastest way outside of just deleting your game, to fuck it up.

• 3 months later...

I've updated it slightly, the error-checking script is now gone, so if this causes any problems, please let me know.

I've added more enslavement dialogues for some different races, and tweaked the existing ones.

I have some ideas to expand this, what do you think of these?

1. Enslavement might wear off
  2. Add an item that improves chances of enslavement
  3. Allow of enslavement by consensual sex
  4. Allow techniques to remove enslavement
  • 3 years later...

Hey there guys, is there a way to make slave that yielded to pc free again?

How does it work: we find a potential slave, rape her once, then make her our slave through the enslavement spell, than make her ours through the repeatable rape until she yield to us and we become her master/mistress.

Then if we make her free and make her our slave again, through the one time rape and enslavement spell we become her mistress at once, she's ours with no fight, so is there a way to make her totally free again, after the slave accept us as her master?

I am not sure if I use this version or another.

But normally you can not set free a slave.  You rape a NPC xx times the hes/he call you master. ( if you have LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP and LoversVoiceSSPplus installed. In RapeSlave are no Greeting dialogs )

If you want a better slave system use LoversSlaveTrader.

You enslave a NPC ( with a spell after you used a club, drugs or you sneak to their beds )  Then the slaves don't like you, you must train the slaves until they are broken. Then they call you master. You can sell them or set them free.

And you have a lot of dialog potions : wait, relax, show inventory, prostitute yourself  and  set free.

56 minutes ago, fejeena said:

I am not sure if I use this version or another.

But normally you can not set free a slave.  You rape a NPC xx times the hes/he call you master. ( if you have LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP and LoversVoiceSSPplus installed. In RapeSlave are no Greeting dialogs )

If you want a better slave system use LoversSlaveTrader.

You enslave a NPC ( with a spell after you used a club, drugs or you sneak to their beds )  Then the slaves don't like you, you must train the slaves until they are broken. Then they call you master. You can sell them or set them free.

And you have a lot of dialog potions : wait, relax, show inventory, prostitute yourself  and  set free.

I use this one & it's best so far.

I've got LoversSlaveTrader 1.0A also LoversSlavePlay, LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP, LoversVoiceSSPplus, Bravil Underground 0.96.2, BravilUnderground Add-on 2.3.2016, i broke slaves throught the repeatable rape(or training throught the dialog) but if i set them free  - they leave "broken", not into stage where they don't like you.

I'm intrested if there is a way to free them into "they don't like you" stage from the "broken" stage.

On 15.11.2014 at 2:34 AM, Satyrist said:
  • Allow of enslavement by consensual sex
  • Allow techniques to remove enslavement

Somehow i've missed this, sounds very intresting.

@Katsuni

As you have Bravil Underground, you can take your slave to the NPC "GSB Modders" in the Medical Clinic before releasing them. Talking to "GSB Modders" should give you an option to erase your slave's memory. This removes the 'broken' token, so that when you release them, they go back to behaving as they did before you enslaved them.

5 hours ago, Gaebrial said:

@Katsuni

As you have Bravil Underground, you can take your slave to the NPC "GSB Modders" in the Medical Clinic before releasing them. Talking to "GSB Modders" should give you an option to erase your slave's memory. This removes the 'broken' token, so that when you release them, they go back to behaving as they did before you enslaved them.

I do remember something like this, ty, will try it ;)