I'd suggest more high heels...sandals maybe. Although i use CBBE body i like the high heeled boots in the [ANK] Unpb High Heeled Collection. Have too say, i agree with Uriel's  opinion of those other Mods- look funny and not anatomically correct, e.g no heel on the foot?.

Please, please no gumby platform shoes-hate them.

I'd suggest more high heels...sandals maybe. Although i use CBBE body i like the high heeled boots in the [ANK] Unpb High Heeled Collection. Have too say, i agree with Uriel's  opinion of those other Mods- look funny and not anatomically correct, e.g no heel on the foot?.

In fact there is a cbbe version of this collection,but only in chinese

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4143772-1-1.html

Thank you all. Sandals can be created as a modification of existing meshes.

Lower heels??? In my Skyrim??? Blasphemy I tell you ;)

I'm so sorry, for my defense I can say that my "Low heels" are probably higher than high heels from other mods.

im trying use that with dreamgirl body, so im getting meshes glitchs, so i tried convert that to dreamgirl feet meshes to can use, and like im a complete dumb at 3ds max, how i can bend the feet like that to fit at highheels? if you dnt wanna answer because the mod its made just for a body type and you dnt wanna that being used by other body its k, just asked because dreamgirl dnt havent any decent highheels and yours are amazing.

Well, I can't help you with 3D Studio because I don't use it. But here is a description of my Blender procedure for deforming meshes. I think that it will be even easier to modify them to match existing shoes. I don't claim that my method is the best, that I know anything about anatomy and that meshes created by me are anatomically correct.

Blender - Strange foot deformations

Software used: Blender 2.69 for editing meshes and 2.49 for nif import/export. There is a newer version of Blender, but I didn't use it. My method relies on well known functions of Blender, and it should work with every new version. I don't know if those functions have a 3D Studio equivalents. 

This method uses MeshDeform modifier with shape keys and mirror.

1. Load your mesh file, it should contain feet for _0 and _1 body type. Hide everything other than _1 feet.
post-78233-0-66468600-1400096116_thumb.jpg
2. Create a new cube, lets call it Controller, and modify it to the rough shape of one foot. Every part of foot which will be inside the Controller object will be deformed. You should leave the top vertices (above ankles) outside the Controller, otherwise you will have visible seams. The number of vertices should be low (to ease the deformation process) but high enough to correct some details. Probably you will have to find the best shape for Controller by trial and error.
post-78233-0-68947700-1400096123_thumb.jpg
3. When the Controller is ready, change its maximum draw type to Wire (you will be able to see the deformation process.
post-78233-0-72253200-1400096129_thumb.jpg
4. Add the Mirror modifier to the Controller object (do not apply it). Mirrored Controller should be enveloping second foot.
5. Add two shape keys (Basis and another, for deformation). Set the deformation shape key as active.
6. Select the feet object, add MeshDeform modifier, in Object field select your Controller and click Bind.
7. Now, you can start editing your Controller, and every deformation will be seen on your feet object.
8. To rotate foot enable proportional editing and rotation around cursor. Select vertices below the rotation point, place your cursor where you think that the joint is and rotate selected vertices.
post-78233-0-30779400-1400096134_thumb.jpg
9. To fix minor details - select vertices and move them around.
post-78233-0-33362100-1400096139_thumb.jpg
10. When you finish - you will have a shape key of controller that deforms your feet to desired shape. You can apply the MeshDeform modifier and the feet will be ready to export.
11. To apply the shape to _0 mesh, set the value of Controler's shape key to 0, then add MeshDeform to _0 mesh and bind it. Set shape key value to 1 and it will be deformed in the same way.

You can use this method to fix minor details, like bending fingers - use smaller controllers (one for each toe) and select deformed vertices by adding them to vertex group.
Theoretically, Controller mesh created by me can be used with any body type, but unfortunately I modified my meshes several times and don't remember the order or shape keys used.

In fact there is a cbbe version of this collection,but only in chinese

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4143772-1-1.html

Tried that link and all i get is this.

Sorry, this post requires read permissions to view more than 30

Is there another place too get the CBBE version of those boots?.

What happened to the invisible version with just feet?  I would like to use it for stealth mode, it looks really good and makes a lot of sense when PC is tiptoeing without shoes.  

Also, one more vote for lower heel here, especially with pointed toe.  I don't think there is any pointed toe heel mod out there.

What happened to the invisible version with just feet?  I would like to use it for stealth mode, it looks really good and makes a lot of sense when PC is tiptoeing without shoes.  

I didn't create it so it was never included in any version of HH. TSS5062 made it, probably by deleting shoe parts from nif files and shared the picture.

Hope someday that someone will do us a nice UNP conversion! (should work for both UNP and UNPB, so...come on, people will skills, hop to it! ;) )

If someone were to do such a thing, you just might end up seeing this stuff get the Devious Devices treatment aswell (lock and key, stumbling, slowed movement, all that good stuff)..

But nothing new gets added to DDx unless it has both a CBBE and UNPB version of comparable quality, them's the rules.

If someone were to do such a thing, you just might end up seeing this stuff get the Devious Devices treatment aswell (lock and key, stumbling, slowed movement, all that good stuff)..

But nothing new gets added to DDx unless it has both a CBBE and UNPB version of comparable quality, them's the rules.

So let's hope that somebody will convert them soon :P

it must be me if you all got it to work but i am missing a file called high heel foot steps esp. that is neither in the down load for this mod or in the hdt high heel system but is required for this mod to work can anyone assist ?

Probably you downloaded experimental version with sounds. It will require this to work http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30193-high-heel-footsteps-only-for-high-heels/ and from my experience the high heel sounds are very quiet. If you don't want them, overwrite your esp with the one coming from the main file.

• 1 month later...

I have some good news and some bad news.

Good news is that I'm alive and have managed to find some time to play (with) Skyrim again. Results:

- "low heels" are ready for publishing

- new "pony boots" are almost done, I want to add some details to textures

When I finish them, I will release the new version of HH mod.

The bad news is that after releasing I won't be creating any high heels for some time. I got bored by them and I want to go back to my favorite piece of clothing.

post-78233-0-76200600-1405699477_thumb.jpg

post-78233-0-65591100-1405699488_thumb.jpg

I have some good news and some bad news.

Good news is that I'm alive and have managed to find some time to play (with) Skyrim again. Results:

- "low heels" are ready for publishing

- new "pony boots" are almost done, I want to add some details to textures

When I finish them, I will release the new version of HH mod.

The bad news is that after releasing I won't be creating any high heels for some time. I got bored by them and I want to go back to my favorite piece of clothing.

Any updated news? ^^

First, I wanted to thank you for this pack.

Second, I wanted to thank you for the pony boots in this pack.

I am working on a Pony Armour pack now inspired by your boots. I spent a good deal of the night tweaking the textures to make them look a bit more leathery/shiney and to make them match the bit gag I have retextured to. I included them in my pack this afternoon. 

I wonder if latex version of ponyboots is in works. And having them to be lockable would be great :)

Sorry, I'm not going to do anything in the nearest future. And darkconsole created more shiny version of them.

First, I wanted to thank you for this pack.

Second, I wanted to thank you for the pony boots in this pack.

I am working on a Pony Armour pack now inspired by your boots. I spent a good deal of the night tweaking the textures to make them look a bit more leathery/shiney and to make them match the bit gag I have retextured to. I included them in my pack this afternoon. 

Thank you, it looks very nice.

Excellent work again of the high heels, really liked the barefoot tippy toe addition. Sad to read you won't be doing any more High Heels Mods...was hopeing for high heel Sandals and other colours/texutres but glad all the same that you made this much needed Mod.

Personally i'm trying to teach myself how to Mod for Skyrim based on these Boots...probably take me 3 years lol.

Be a nice Dominatrix style Boot with spurs :)

post-238604-0-87496400-1406579834_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...