This mod adds:

- High heels, black and red, with straps and strapless

- Ultra high heels, black and red, with straps and strapless

- Ballet shoes, black and red, with straps and strapless

- Wooden "Stilts" attached with leather straps

- "Slave" heels - uncomfortable metal shoes locked with padlocks

- Pony boots

- Thigh high boots

- Low heels (black, red, with straps and without)

- "Barefoot shoes" - you can walk on your tiptoes

You can craft them at the blacksmith forge, in the leather/iron category.

Then you can convert them to light (leather/iron category) or heavy version (iron category), reverse conversion is not possible. Light/heavy version has an insane armor value, so there is a high probability that followers will use them.

"Barefoot shoes" are the exception: you cannot craft them, you must use the console to add them (player.additem ID COUNT)

Item ID's:

Type                        Clothes     Light       HeavyBallet black                ??002DBF    ??008ED3    ??008EDEBallet strapless black      ??00793B    ??008ED4    ??008EDFBallet red                  ??006909    ??008ED5    ??008EE0Ballet strapless red        ??00793C    ??008ED6    ??008EE1Barefoot 1                  ??00F572                Barefoot 2                  ??00F573                Barefoot 3                  ??00F574                Boots                       ??00AF5A    ??00F579    ??00F57BHigh heels black            ??003329    ??007EA9    ??008ED1High heels strapless black  ??00793D    ??008ED7    ??008EE2High heels red              ??00690A    ??008ED8    ??008EE3High heels strapless red    ??00793E    ??008ED9    ??008EE4Low heels black             ??00BF8A    ??00F575    ??00F57CLow heels strapless black   ??00D514    ??00F576    ??00F57DLow heels red               ??00DA79    ??00F577    ??00F57ELow heels strapless red     ??00DA7A    ??00F578    ??00F57FPony boots                  ??00DFE0    ??00F57A    ??00F580Slave heels                 ??00AF5B    ??00BA20    ??00BA21Stilts                      ??0099C6    ??00A9EE    ??00A9EFUltra heels black           ??00332A    ??008EDA    ??008EE5Ultra heels strapless black ??00793F    ??008EDB    ??008EE6Ultra heels red             ??00690B    ??008EDC    ??008EE7    Ultra heels strapless red   ??007940    ??008EDD    ??008EE8

Turbosnowy made a video, better than all my screenshots:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi2SxV9hhIo

Installation:

Install CBBE (I don't know if it will work with other body mods).

Install HDT High Heels System and its requirements.

Copy "Xinafay - Shoes.*" to your data folder, add esp file to your load manager.

Uninstallation:

Delete copied files.

Permissions:

You can use it in your works, modify it, retexture it. It would be nice to credit and notify me when you publish something based on/including it.

Conversions:

High Heels for Pantyhose Outfits by turbosnowy - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27603-high-heels-for-pantyhose-outfits/

UNP Topmodel conversations by idontkn0w123 - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34796-unp-topmodel-conversations/

UNPB xinafay High Heels Conversion by Ms Leeches - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35920-unpb-xinafay-high-heels-conversion-23-august-2014/

Caliente for CBBE (feet used here are a deformed version of CBBE mod)

Turbosnowy for reviewing my work and encouraging to do everything better.

Everybody who downloaded and/or liked it.

FAQ:

Q: Can you convert it to other body type (ABC, XYZ)?

A: No, as long as I use CBBE I will be making CBBE only stuff.

Q: You promised that you will create some boots. Where are they?

A: They are not finished and I'm not sure if I like them. Maybe in the next version.

Changes:

- Added: Pony boots, thigh boots and low heels

- Added "Barefoot shoes"

- New "shoes" - stilts and slave heels

- Corrected feet shapes

- Added versions without straps

- Every item can be converted into light or heavy version

- Initial release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/24/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT High Heels System (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/?), CBBE
  • Special Edition Compatible

The heels are very sexy. I like.

But beyond that, your foot shape is very sexy too.

It is something that I have longed for in the sex animations: toes pointed in ecstasy.

I opened the files in Nifscope and had a look.

It would be very easy to make an equipable foot, a tippItoe mabey?

Your thoughts?

Thanks for the mod.

The heels are very sexy. I like.

But beyond that, your foot shape is very sexy too.

It is something that I have longed for in the sex animations: toes pointed in ecstasy.

I opened the files in Nifscope and had a look.

It would be very easy to make an equipable foot, a tippItoe mabey?

Your thoughts?

Thanks for the mod.

Yes, it would be very easy done, by removing shoes models from nif files. I can do it in later release.

I have hdtHighheel as well as Donmichheels from Nexus, this Mod doesn't show up in forge under leather. Installed with MO.

That is strange, assuming that you have this mod enabled. Check if they are available from console:

Ballet black xx002dbf
Ballet red xx006909
High black xx003329
High red xx00690a
Ultra black xx00332a
Ultra red xx00690b

very nicely done !

I hope one day you will make a UNP version

Thanks, but the probability of converting anything to another body type is very small, as long as I play with and prefer CBBE.

Tried them with my 7Bombshell Body - there is a small gap if you look from certain angles, but can live with that. Waited too long for this kind of shoes to not use them.

/me likes them

Of course I would also not say "no thanks" if anybody would convert them to 7bombshell ;)

I have hdtHighheel as well as Donmichheels from Nexus, this Mod doesn't show up in forge under leather. Installed with MO.

That is strange, assuming that you have this mod enabled. Check if they are available from console:

Ballet black xx002dbf
Ballet red xx006909
High black xx003329
High red xx00690a
Ultra black xx00332a
Ultra red xx00690b

This is happening because their Skyrim is not up to date ( assuming you used the latest release of Skyrim to make the mod ).

Under requirements you should state the version you used when creating the mod ( most likely 1.9.32 ). Anyone not using this version is MOST LIKELY a pirate.

I found the problem with my install. It was MO that wasn't refreshing the Mod list, after shutting down and restarting MO that this Mod finally showed up. And all is well, very well done indeed, nice work on the feet as well. My only complaint..if that, is that they don't have an armour rating so i can make my Npc's wear the shoes as well. Or is there another way to force Npc's to wear the shoes?.

Well Done

For info you would be suprised how well feet often translate between bodymods, so may well work ok with things like UNP etc - worth a try if you like the shoes at least but use a different body mod.

One of few things that I've learned during modding Skyrim, is to listen to Turbosnowy:)

This is happening because their Skyrim is not up to date ( assuming you used the latest release of Skyrim to make the mod ).

Under requirements you should state the version you used when creating the mod ( most likely 1.9.32 ). Anyone not using this version is MOST LIKELY a pirate.

I used latest release (like you said - 1.9.32) but I didn't know that it can cause any problems (and as we see it wasn't the cause this time). 

I found the problem with my install. It was MO that wasn't refreshing the Mod list, after shutting down and restarting MO that this Mod finally showed up. And all is well, very well done indeed, nice work on the feet as well. My only complaint..if that, is that they don't have an armour rating so i can make my Npc's wear the shoes as well. Or is there another way to force Npc's to wear the shoes?.

Well Done

I'm glad that you solved your problem. 

Until today I wasn't thinking about forcing npcs to wear high heels, but I tried and managed to do this with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23798/? 

I've also created light and heavy versions of my shoes but when I gave them to Lydia nothing happened (maybe they will work for other npcs?). I will test them and publish them soon.

What i did with CHSB v3 ADM Elewin pumps was to keep upgrade the armour rating at the forge, eventually they became high enough in armour rating that my followers choose them over their own. CBBE heels on platforms had a stock armour rating of around 85 so naturally the followers choose those over their own. My followers are Zora( Interesting Npc) and Serana. 

I do perfer your version of high heels over the others, very well done.

Not sure if 'universal followers' sorts out followers outfits in terms of making them wear lower armour value items if you desire but worth a go - otherwise yeah as Vortec says, just upgrade them enough to be over whatever basic booties they normally wear and should work fine :)

ragindude - suggest you try it with UNP and see what happens - you may be suprised - either works fine (or close enough not to be noticable)  in which case YAY or looks just awful in which case BOO - but at least you found out rather than rejecting when it *might just work* allowing you to enjoy them aswell ;)

Reason I say this is because feet often transfer just fine between some body types, especially CBBE and UNP - the calves quite often end at the same dimensions...  Guess alot of body authors concentrate on torso/thigh/arms being the core bits - the extremeties are not amended quite so much, afterall only so much you can do with hands/feet I guess - not so much for creativity - not as though people many will go 'PHHWOAARRR look at the fingers on her!' haha :D

ragindude - suggest you try it with UNP and see what happens - you may be suprised - either works fine (or close enough not to be noticable)  in which case YAY or looks just awful in which case BOO - but at least you found out rather than rejecting when it *might just work* allowing you to enjoy them aswell ;)

Reason I say this is because feet often transfer just fine between some body types, especially CBBE and UNP - the calves quite often end at the same dimensions...  Guess alot of body authors concentrate on torso/thigh/arms being the core bits - the extremeties are not amended quite so much, afterall only so much you can do with hands/feet I guess - not so much for creativity - not as though people many will go 'PHHWOAARRR look at the fingers on her!' haha :D

No such luck this time I'm afraid.

Hey Turbo -

At your suggestion, I downloaded and installed the 1_1 version and put them on my UNP characters with no problems. Even crafting works, although one pair of ballet shoes is under the wrong category. The look good, they work well (so far) and I much prefer them over Elewin's heels. There is just a tiny bit of clipping around the ankle, but it's not a big deal. Room for improvement, but I'm not complaining.

Nice work, Xinafay! 

post-108805-0-05031000-1392083347_thumb.jpg

So it sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't. Maybe some good soul will have mercy on us and do the conversion :cool:

I've forgotten to mention that the "heavy" version is crafted from the base version in the iron category, and the crafting is only visible when you have the correct base version. Maybe you've seen the heavy version. Nevertheless I will check it and correct if necessary.