Let's Dance - Is Jiggle/Bounce Ok to Upload or not

pclp2014

weird, video errors out on me after she turns around.

but yea, please upload it!

You could just add this one as an optional if you do not feel like deleting your other one.

But gotta say from the 2 seconds I saw of this video, it looks fairly close to my own ideal bounce!

Keep up the good work CLP!

weird, video errors out on me after she turns around.

but yea, please upload it!

You could just add this one as an optional if you do not feel like deleting your other one.

But gotta say from the 2 seconds I saw of this video, it looks fairly close to my own ideal bounce!

Keep up the good work CLP!

The error at the turn probably is by me.

I had turned around because I was in the wrong light.

An Oscar I get for sure not, more of a Alzheimer's. :D

clp2011, I like your video. What body replacer is that? Where did you get that clothes from? 

The body is UNPB.

Something customized (belly butt bones) with mesh Rigger:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta13c-1-14-2014/

The clothes is my mashup and retexture of different armors.

If they want to have someone and I get the permission of the authors of the Originalmods, I can upload it as a mod.

nice bounce, looks very realistic, you can notice  how 'weight-paint' on mesh is very sensitive to HDT physics. Where top of breast bounces nicely, but under breast doesn't quite reflect the same motion. I've been messing around with combinations of mesh paint using BS2 and hdt and the subtly of how the fleshy parts are painted really effects how the hdt stuff works. Most important is the mesh weight-paint transitions/gradations from painted to non-painted mesh and the center mass location relative to mesh paint (or the distance/location of hdt mass relative to mesh paint).

I wonder if you were to lower or change the center of mass if it would pickup the lower breast weight-paint better. And it is very likely, particularly for BS2 mesh, that each mesh will react differently depending on shapes, sizes and placement of the mesh jiggly parts. 

Wonder if hdt has an option for "size of mass". 

I have a question:

Why would you NOT upload it?

Every time I thought the effects were ok, they were then too strong, too long, too little etc. etc.

And before I start spamming with uploads, I ask, this time before.

I get that feeling a lot, the way I get around it is by pming a few members of the community that I've worked with and giving them a 'beta' to test.

Either that or I just upload the 'Beta' and then go from there.

I cant seem to find that dance mod. Is it called "Lets Dance?" If not where can I find it?

Let `s Dance is just a metaphor - because I mostly use dnace for HDT.  :P

The link to the dance mod you can find here. And also thanks Shaydow a translation in English.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/page-51?do=findComment&comment=538176

The best dance mod for Skyrim that I know so far.

Have Fun.  :)

Archived