Problem, "floaty hair"

NefNif

Been having a problem with the hair physics where it still moves, but falls really, really slowly. If anyone else has had this problem and has been able to fix it, please respond

For hair physics (I think you mean the hair mod by xp32), only the DLL 10.25/10.24 useful.

If I am not mistaken, there is in this Hair mod but at least 2 or 3 hairstyles (all pony tails), support the HDT.

The easiest way would you try to change the hairstyle in Racemenu. Plus / Minus 1, max 2 hairstyles.

Slow effect is due to stable HDT 10-24\25 dll. New is speeedy and unstable. All my hdt hairs that i made don't work in game when load a sve than change them,only in Showracemenu.Its phx just freeze when save from RM. And i cant load any save with 12-29 to check if older dll is the trouble for this. Such a dilemma . :D

Archived