SkyMoMod V12 Sex Lab Compatibility Patch

Guest Jenova23

Yes. Yes! YES!!

Someone has finally gone ahead and done this!!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us :)

May I ask, if you don't mind, listing down the monsters from the mod that have been equipped and are ready to ra... go?

It's hard to test each creature one by one because there isn't a list (AFAIK) of all the monster's names in the MoMod :(

Guest Jenova23

Yes. Yes! YES!!

May I ask, if you don't mind, listing down the monsters from the mod that have been equipped and are ready to ra... go?

It's hard to test each creature one by one because there isn't a list (AFAIK) of all the monster's names in the MoMod :(

I might best way to check for now is

STEPS

1. Load creation kit

2. Search penis in the armor addon category.

3. Right click and delete the mesh without accepting so you can see the armor its attached to.

4. Locate the armor its attached to and do the same as step three once you found it you should be able to locate the creature.

5. load up skyrim access the console command screen type: help (creature name) 3 then once you found the Id type player.placeatme 0000000 1 the place of the zeros is where the id goes the 1 after it is the number of creatures you want to spawn.

Yes. Yes! YES!!

open the file with tesedit there you can get all ids and names of changed monsters.

Guest Jenova23

Yes. Yes! YES!!

open the file with tesedit there you can get all ids and names of changed monsters.

Or this lol will it show if I gave them a penis because I did not have to edit every creature just the armor.

Yes. Yes! YES!!

Or this lol will it show if I gave them a penis because I did not have to edit every creature just the armor.

i think it shows you every change you made. i just looked into it and found 86 monster names and ids with a change record of your esp.

no wait your mod is on place 86, its to oerly in the morning... :P

i can see every changed race thats not 86 just around 40 have not count them.^^

Ok, finally I made it work, I replaced all the meshes where I could with the penis version just like in horny dogs of skyrim.There are lot of meshes however where there is just a penis model and there is no body mesh with it, so I didnt really know what I can do with them.All vanilla stuff working now with a constant erection, but some monsters are not, this is why I asked what is with abomination (and now with lizard thingie cougar or dougar or whatever...)Cos they dont have penises still and I just wanted to know the error is at my end or there isnt any mesh for them?(then I wont try to find them:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jenova23

Hmm... For some reason parasites, balrogs and certain other monsters appear invisible to me.

Could it be because I'm using the nexus' version of MoMod?

I need to update the mod it's an error on my part but easily fixable.

Hmm... For some reason parasites, balrogs and certain other monsters appear invisible to me.

Some monster got thrown out of the new nexus version. Use the V12 version or merge them.

I need to update the mod it's an error on my part but easily fixable.

Ah, I suspected as much.

Thanks guys!

Btw, not sure if this was intended, but apparently sex can be initiated with Roaches. After a couple of manual realignments, it's actually not that bad :D

Soooo..hell yeah.

I tested your mod and I am very very pleased with it.No conflicts,if you edit the meshes at the data

library, you can find the bits.But!

There are creatures, mostly those who got their own race and not using vanilla races, there is problem with the penises, wont show up ingame.I dont know it is requires more weaking from my side or they havent been finished.

I am testing your mod for 2 weeks now and I must say I am impressed.

Dont leave it, we need you and your conversions.:)

Can you tell me what is with the clearly "alien races"?

They supposed to have a dick?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, I can't get this download either. I get some BS pop-up from Mega that my browser doesn't allow data to be written, whatever that means....? I've tried changing most every setting that under Security for my browser that even remotely could be doing it and still nothing. HELP

Curse you now I have a reason to merge the fixes from the Nexus Momod with the lost stuff of v12^^ (was always to lazy)

Great job^^

Did you ever merge them correctly and get this all working? If so, mind PMing me a link to the files or telling me how to do it? I don't wanna explode my game, and have little experience actually editing mods.

Is there a way to have this mod work with Nude creatures either through load order or disabling esps? Uninstalling Nude creatures doesn't remove flaccid dicks annoyingly. While having only Bestiality Extras and Creature features doesnt add constantly erect dicks. Wolves and dogs will have the balls and sheath while other creatures still wear loincloths. 

• 2 weeks later...