SkyMoMod V12 Sex Lab Compatibility Patch

Guest Jenova23

Guest Jenova23
View File

Description:

This mod should make all compatible SkyMoMod V12 creatures work with SexLab, basically all I did was add penises to most of the creatures and add them to there appropriate vanilla creature race.

:exclamation: Note: This does not work well with SexLab Nude Creatures since it replaces the creature mesh during sex hopefully a patch is created in the future.

:exclamation: Note: Only works with full version I haven't tested it out with anything else.

:exclamation: :Note: Monsters pics not listed appreciated.

Requirements:

Pics

??? (Penis not included)

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=64527

Arch Demon (Penis included)

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=64524

Daedric Prince (Penis not included)

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=64525

??? (???)

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=64523

Issues

• All SkyMoMod creatures will have erections.

Questions and Answers

• Will you make any another creature mod or different version?
  • No I will only work on the full version

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/22/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skymomod, Sexlab, Beastiality Extras, Dawnguard
  • Special Edition Compatible

Fantastic! Could you make this thing to Immersive Creatures? They need dicks, too.

And If you good at making bonus, please add things for some vanilla creatures

(Elk, Mammoth, Skeever, Cow, Goat, Horker, Mudcrab, Fox)

Well they don't have animations now, but someone would make them in the future?

Guest Jenova23

Nice! I'm about to check this out. Any interest in doing this with Immersive Creatures?

Probably not this mod took a really long to make and I don't use Immersive Creatures although it was really easy to make all you really need to do is add the creature to the correct vanilla race to get it to work with Sexlab and change the mesh's race so it shows up.

Fantastic! Could you make this thing to Immersive Creatures? They need dicks, too.

And If you good at making bonus, please add things for some vanilla creatures

(Elk, Mammoth, Skeever, Cow, Goat, Horker, Mudcrab, Fox)

Well they don't have animations now, but someone would make them in the future?

Once the animation comes out I will otherwise I don't see the point.

:exclamation: Also let me know how it works took a good amount of hours to make.

Okay so I've never heard of Skyrim Monster Mod until I saw this thread. In fact, I had to look up that this was the meaning of 'SkyMoMod' because yeah, I had no clue.

So this mod adds penises to all these monsters, but do they also have animations of some sort? I assume that's kinda the point... they animate because these monsters use the skeletons of vanilla races, but just lacked the equipment, but I'd like to know for sure before I do any downloading.

Why is Defeat a requirement? Can you provide creature screenshots, so we don't have to wack our installs to see what they look like? I'm using Immersive creatures with SL Nude Creatures and pretty happy. I'm pretty sure you can use both SkyMoMod + IM together, but I want to know what I'm giving up first. Thanks

Guest Jenova23

Why is Defeat a requirement? Can you provide creature screenshots, so we don't have to wack our installs to see what they look like? I'm using Immersive creatures with SL Nude Creatures and pretty happy. I'm pretty sure you can use both SkyMoMod + IM together, but I want to know what I'm giving up first. Thanks

Click on the the on the SkyMoMod link to see what the creatures look like unless you mean during sex the only reason I put defeat up there is so the creatures will have sex with you or any other npc.

Okay so I've never heard of Skyrim Monster Mod until I saw this thread. In fact, I had to look up that this was the meaning of 'SkyMoMod' because yeah, I had no clue.

So this mod adds penises to all these monsters, but do they also have animations of some sort? I assume that's kinda the point... they animate because these monsters use the skeletons of vanilla races, but just lacked the equipment, but I'd like to know for sure before I do any downloading.

I provided the link for the animations click on the requirement links.

how is that working with the nexus version of momod?

This only works with the full version I would have to redo the mod again which I don't want to do.

Hehe

Giving me a reason to reinstall SkyMoMod again. :D

My only issue with it is the extreme amount of HP most of the monsters have. It'd be nice to have someone do like a SkyRe Patch for SkyMoMod to fix some of those stats so it doesn't take 30 straight seconds hacking at a skeleton or minotaur to kill it.

So I saw this on the front page downloads, went ahead and got MoMod for the first time to try it out, and I just gotta say; Wow.

I mean, a lot of the creatures are still curiously missing erections; from what I could tell (after a marathon player.placeatme) checking all the creatures, only the Falmer came up with their bits. Curiously enough, they were the only ones also not effected by sexlab defeat, and killed me each time I tried to lure them in to test the animations.

As for the creatures that use the 'races' of vanilla monsters; Such as the trolls, gargoyles, various humanoids, ect; it works great. Hellhounds, gryphons, oh my! Very nice, but again they seem to be missing their bits. It's likely something on my end since others seem to have it work fine so I'll be troubleshooting and tinkering with it more, but a lot of fun regardless.

And yes, many of those beasties have ohgodsomuch health. Peeking in TES5; I notice many of the monsters such as the dragons, dremora, and a few others are pulled and placed in world from a set level preset (12/21/30/ect) while others are set to player level. It has the weird effect of possibly throwing a highlevel mob into a group of weak mooks, and I can't figure out why; does it round up when considering what set-leveled monster to drop? Either way, very nice man.

whelp, i didn't know about SkyMoMod until now, but i wouldn't have installed if for lack of sexlab compatibility. im just that deep into this shit i guess. though, i might not have installed it before either, considering how much i like the vanilla monsters already. heh, its going in my mod-list now though, damn if it doesn't turn out to be a huge hassle in the end. that's modding for you though!

god point is a loot of new creatures working.

bad side is without nude creatures the vanilia creatures missing there bones.

is there a way around replacing the defoult race by adding animations to the momod races? maybe loose files? as example in the mesh/actors/giant/animation a new folder for mesh/actors/ogregiant/animation or how ever they are named?

I think I'll wait on this, in hopes of a compatibility patch for SexLab Nude Creatures. I'm not necessarily worried about every monster having dynamic erections, but I don't want to wreck the ones that are already working.  :blush:

it will be worth, some things looking very intresting.

post-84321-0-18308400-1390516182_thumb.jpg

post-84321-0-15000400-1390516184_thumb.jpg

post-84321-0-40678700-1390516190_thumb.jpg

post-84321-0-51935200-1390516196_thumb.jpg

post-84321-0-99739100-1390516205_thumb.jpg

Salovas, on 23 Jan 2014 - 09:33 AM, said:snapback.png

Nice! I'm about to check this out. Any interest in doing this with Immersive Creatures?

Probably not this mod took a really long to make and I don't use Immersive Creatures although it was really easy to make all you really need to do is add the creature to the correct vanilla race to get it to work with Sexlab and change the mesh's race so it shows up.

Ok I give up...

I have everything. Bestiality extras,FNIS creature, Skymomod, even immersive bodies, immersive gender, I had nude creatures (uninstalled.)

I tried everything now. The mosters rape me, animations are all right. But nobody have penises. Because I uninstalled nude creatures, dogs lost theirs too.

I have dragon and horse penis but that is a different mod.

No penises on anything else. Not on giants, not on dogs.

It must be mesh problem I checked the folders, everything is all there. Not showing in game dough.

Tried cange a load order, owerwirte this with that....no help. Same invisble cocks.

HEEEEELP:S:S:S

What is wrong?

Edited:

I could make it work.

Abomination doesnt have penis mesh?

I think I'll wait on this, in hopes of a compatibility patch for SexLab Nude Creatures. I'm not necessarily worried about every monster having dynamic erections, but I don't want to wreck the ones that are already working.  :blush:

attachicon.gif2014-01-23_00003.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-01-23_00004.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-01-23_00005.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-01-23_00006.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-01-23_00007.jpg

Is it just me, but I don't see any 'boy' parts.

attachicon.gif2014-01-23_00003.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-01-23_00004.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-01-23_00005.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-01-23_00006.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-01-23_00007.jpg

Is it just me, but I don't see any 'boy' parts.

not all have them, the archdeamon (second pic) has it.

Guest Jenova23

god point is a loot of new creatures working.

bad side is without nude creatures the vanilia creatures missing there bones.

is there a way around replacing the defoult race by adding animations to the momod races? maybe loose files? as example in the mesh/actors/giant/animation a new folder for mesh/actors/ogregiant/animation or how ever they are named?

I am not experienced enough I only no how to change the look of things.

So I saw this on the front page downloads, went ahead and got MoMod for the first time to try it out, and I just gotta say; Wow.

I mean, a lot of the creatures are still curiously missing erections; from what I could tell (after a marathon player.placeatme) checking all the creatures, only the Falmer came up with their bits. Curiously enough, they were the only ones also not effected by sexlab defeat, and killed me each time I tried to lure them in to test the animations.

As for the creatures that use the 'races' of vanilla monsters; Such as the trolls, gargoyles, various humanoids, ect; it works great. Hellhounds, gryphons, oh my! Very nice, but again they seem to be missing their bits. It's likely something on my end since others seem to have it work fine so I'll be troubleshooting and tinkering with it more, but a lot of fun regardless.

And yes, many of those beasties have ohgodsomuch health. Peeking in TES5; I notice many of the monsters such as the dragons, dremora, and a few others are pulled and placed in world from a set level preset (12/21/30/ect) while others are set to player level. It has the weird effect of possibly throwing a highlevel mob into a group of weak mooks, and I can't figure out why; does it round up when considering what set-leveled monster to drop? Either way, very nice man.

Not all creatures have penises because the penis models only match specific creatures I only used other penis models I found although it shows up in creation kit it is possible for it not to show up in game because I didn't set it up right please check in creation kit first and see if the monster is supposed to have one.

:exclamation: Help is appreciated I am not the most experienced modder.

Ok I give up...

I have everything. Bestiality extras,FNIS creature, Skymomod, even immersive bodies, immersive gender, I had nude creatures (uninstalled.)

I tried everything now. The mosters rape me, animations are all right. But nobody have penises. Because I uninstalled nude creatures, dogs lost theirs too.

I have dragon and horse penis but that is a different mod.

No penises on anything else. Not on giants, not on dogs.

It must be mesh problem I checked the folders, everything is all there. Not showing in game dough.

Tried cange a load order, owerwirte this with that....no help. Same invisble cocks.

HEEEEELP:S:S:S

What is wrong?

Edited:

I could make it work.

Abomination doesnt have penis mesh?

Working on it I probably forgot something this is the first version after all.