Looking for a hdt.xml

Redflyingmonkey

Sup ! I'm looking everywhere for the last hdt.xml, the one I have come from the topic here called "Breast HDT for all bodies and armors" or something like that, and is the one I've used for the breast collision setup on Nifskope, but I can't for the life of me find a better one. I got the torpedo kind of boobies, and I believe it's the hdt which is the culprit, my other plugins being new and funky. That or the animation. Or the mesh. Crap. 

Dang ! I think it's more about the animation though. When I walk or when I sneak, the problem seems to disappear now that I look more closely. I'm gonna try a different mt_idle and see what happens. 

(Plus I don't believe it's the mesh, since when I equip clothes that I converted with bodyslide, the problem disappears, and these clothes uses their own body that are only copies of my own nude body. The only difference between them is the NiStringData attached to the nude femalebodies :/)

Archived