Few HDT Issues.

Dark Thoughts

So I thought I give this a try, and it's working overall.

But there are a few issues ...

First thing I'm a bit confused with are the sexlab animations, are HDT Physics simply not working with the animations there?

I can get either the normal animated physics (if there are any for that animation) or no animations if I remove / rename the skeleton file.

The other thing is, sometimes the body physics, the breasts for example are "vibrating" when I walk for my PC, and breasts and the ass for NPCs when they are standing still (not every time though), it even goes so far for a particular clothing (with TBBP) that the mesh expans out in a certain direction into the distance (similar like a graphical glitch) before it goes back to the NPC and keeps vibration like crazy.

Are those common known issues so far or did I something wrong?

I'm using the v10-24 stable and the XML from tase.

Doesn't seem to fix it, but still good to know.

I think I'll give the latest release a try and see how it is, but I guess it will be pretty bouncy again ... *sigh*

I also noticed entries like this in the log file from time to time:

WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

Not sure if that's at the same time, but I doubt it.

Tried the latest build.

The animations for the breasts with sexlab seem to work, or at least better (I think the bones aren't that good yet with anything other than a standing position).

Couldn't reproduce the follower issue yet, but the problem with my PC still exists.

It's totally fine for small movements, but walking, running or riding still causes the same issue.

Tried xp32's hair mod too, gave myself that lara croft style and that seems to work fine.

But maybe it's just not that obvious.

@tase: I think it would miss some lines if I read the changelogs correctly, making a few of the features not working (or not correctly).

The bouncing seems to be a little bit less with that version though, but I liked your one more since it was much more natural looking.

But I might give it a shot tomorrow, still want to test a few things with the default one.

Edit: Have to go back to the stable one due to some nasty C2Ds. :/

Edit: Which causes the NPC issue to reappear ... >.<

Edit: Okay, set WaitBusyRenderer to true and tried 12-6 for the whole day now and that seems to work fine so far. All (sexlab) physics are working, NPCs are working without issues and I think even my own PC physics do work. And all that without a single crash.

Archived