XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

I can't seem to get this to work with dual stealth redux. I tell it to put daggers and swords on my back, and follow the tutorials for everything after doing so.

The animations all respect that the sword/dagger is on my back, but after the animation the weapon stays default position.

I ran immersive animations first, then installed this skelly, told it to put the daggers/swords on back, then installed dual stealth redux, updated it, ran LooT, then genned FNIS for users checking arms and gender.

Everything is good except for weapon placement when everything is sheathed.

I can't seem to get this to work with dual stealth redux. I tell it to put daggers and swords on my back, and follow the tutorials for everything after doing so.

The animations all respect that the sword/dagger is on my back, but after the animation the weapon stays default position.

I ran immersive animations first, then installed this skelly, told it to put the daggers/swords on back, then installed dual stealth redux, updated it, ran LooT, then genned FNIS for users checking arms and gender.

Please read what the options do... there is no weapon placement choice in the installer that are all ANIMATIONS. The placement choosing will be done in RaceMenu under the WEAPONS category.

Hey Groov, hope I'm not clogging up the post count on your topic since I have a question ;P

I'm trying to add some HDT to the armor sets in Skyrim (example; the Thalmor Robes or Nord Plate, etc, the usual) and I would like to use your skeleton as the base for it since it's much more flexible and expansive.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but would I need to use your skeleton (for example, in Max/Blender) as the base rig, and then setup the havok-bodies from there (ei: set up my own rigid constraints and stuff) or did you already include 'misc' (generic) bones that are HDT ready that one might 'rig and play' with right off the bat?

I'm curious to know what would be the best way to make models with HDT, XPMSE Ready if they can be. I know there was loads of messing around in the past with skin offsets, null bones, and authors doing their 'own thang' with certain setups, so I'm trying to avoid messing up all of that.

Thanks for your time!

Add your own bones for things like clothing and include their positions in the .nif upon export.

The only HDT moveable bones that are included in the XPMSE rig itself are for the following:

- Breast

- Butt

- Belly

- Calf

- Thighs

- Schlong

- Pussy

What skeleton are you using?

Read back one page......

Is there a problem in editting the skeleton/beast/female.nif strings from Sword / Dagger to make their placement at the back for npcs?

Because on the OP:

T4739OX.png

ehm... the player exclusive stands only next to the arrow and bolt quivers, that should answer that question. That is also why you don't be able to choose a quiver placement in the installer like before.

I left a message on Nexus, but I will leave one here as well hoping someone from the best of both worlds can help me. 

I don't know what I am doing wrong but I tried to installing this and now I keep crashing to Desktop, I can't start the game.

Its not a loadorder problem I checked.

I have all the requirements, also double checked.

I have reduced force, I have FNIS, I have the newest SKSE n HDT. 

I install, choose my options run FNIS checking gender and skeleton arm fix.  

I have tried this multiple times and I still keep crashing, am i missing something in the install process? 

I also use MO so I am 100% certain there is nothing overwriting it. 

I don't know the finer details of the differences between skeletons but the one I was using before was => http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D41169&pUp=1 

Hoping someone here can shed some light on this and what it is I am doing wrong

plugins.txt

I left a message on Nexus, but I will leave one here as well hoping someone from the best of both worlds can help me. 

I don't know what I am doing wrong but I tried to installing this and now I keep crashing to Desktop, I can't start the game.

I have tried this multiple times and I still keep crashing, am i missing something in the install process? 

I don't know the finer details of the differences between skeletons but the one I was using before was => http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D41169&pUp=1 

Is your XPMSE2 skeleton the last thing in priority on the left side list?

I just installed it and immediately recognized the placement of the arrow quiver beeing half in the butt of my female character. The dagger (hip) seems to be OK, but as the quiver is so far within the butt it seems to hover in the air. I used (one-handed on back, dagger on hip, tried chesco and xp-chesko version). For now I reinstalled the previous version. Could you please have a look at it?

you can go into racemenu ( I use the alternative racemenu I do belive it's called) and go to weapons tab and scroll down to the quiver to adjust this problem. I've had this problem before and that's how I do it for all my weapons. hope this helps

No, beneath it are brawl bugs - compatibility edition, skyre reproccer and Fnis generated files. 

Thanks for the quick response :)

No, beneath it are brawl bugs - compatibility edition, skyre reproccer and Fnis generated files. 

as long as nothing of those are overwriting stuff of mine, xpmse should work as intended.

Thats what I thought as well, I installed it. 

Deselect the old skeleton. 

Run FNIS.

Run game => Crash.

I have no idea what else could be causing it. 

I select the old skeleton and use old fnis generated files and all is good again. 

Where should I be placing the racemenu plugins and the sos.esp 

I placed them during my last install after racemenu which i assumed is the right position. 

Its 4am here already :( Perhaps I will try again tomorrow. 

I will make a new profile and try again. 

plugins.txt

Thats what I thought as well, I installed it. 

Deselect the old skeleton. 

Run FNIS.

Run game => Crash.

I have no idea what else could be causing it. 

I select the old skeleton and use old fnis generated files and all is good again. 

Where should I be placing the racemenu plugins and the sos.esp 

I placed them during my last install after racemenu which i assumed is the right position. 

When XPMSE2 is in your load order does TES5Edit report errors on load?

Is RaceMenu updated to 3.0?

yes I have been using the sculpting and its awesome! 

And no, I can load TES5Edit fine, I double checked cause I was also skeptic.

TES5Edit loads fine to finished. 

HDT is 14.28

SKSE is 1.7.2

Racemenu with the sculpting from Nexus, not the beta here so definitely at least 3.0+

Try just loading with Skyrim.esm, update.esm, dlcs, unoffical patches, racemenu, racemenuplugin and racemenupluginXPMSE.

O DEAR GAWD, WHICH MOD IS IT......

Something is causing it to crash with this skeleton. 

The game started up, with the above activated :(

I don't know if I am happy or sad now. 

Guess I will have to go through them one by one, if anyone here would have a slight idea as to what could possibly conflict with a skeleton please let me know :)

plugins.txt

plugins.txt

I just wnat say thanks for you good work i instal your new skeleton and i use old body was many issu with it  :P but after check your Problem section i fix all my problems and now work rly nice  :sleepy: so i think every 1 should check requirments and what mods support before post any issu 

sry for bad english

Is it just me or my character's belly looks a little bit weird, it's kinda "pointy"... o_O

9NGxiKk.jpg

HPREJvI.jpg

P.S.: I'm using Sevenbase Bombshell HDT body v1.5 from RickerHK's Remodeled Armor for SeveNBase - 7B BombShell HDT TBBP mod and your XPMSE v2.44 !!!

Is it just me or my character's belly looks a little bit weird, it's kinda "pointy"... o_O

9NGxiKk.jpg

HPREJvI.jpg

P.S.: I'm using Sevenbase Bombshell HDT body v1.5 from RickerHK's Remodeled Armor for SeveNBase - 7B BombShell HDT TBBP mod and your XPMSE v2.44 !!!

from the front looks ok for me maybe you should make profil shot left or right site of character