XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Hi fellows im very new at HDT and even using this skeleton i use to work just with the vanilla one, i have a problem i wish u guys can help me to fix, i have this weird problem in the chest area, i tried more than 1 xml and even the default xml, im using cbbe body (latest version), Xp32 extended, and  HDT 14.28

Use the default skeleton rig map, tbbp animations are the source of many problems that is why they are scraped by default.

Other causes of this are high frame times (high deltaT between frames, phyiscs is calculated by frames) or issues with skinning.

Thanks a lot for the quick answer, i will try for sure.

Uh is it just me or is this mod getting updated every 3 days( not really but it felt like that due to the notifications :o ). Just asking so i can be sure in-case that it truly got and update so that i can use the latest version

If I don't update people come and say did you see the halo poser update, when do you update the rm poser plugin part...

Updating my stuff is mostly, redownload, overwrite and play.

Is there any chance for XP32 extended version with scale from ning 9 head ?

Nah I'm not doing custom scales skeletons. I want to keep XPMSE2 as skinning and animation reference, and that people don't import custom scale skeletons of mine and dirty their meshes and animations with them.

Groovtama,

Just wanted to say Thank You for all of this work. I've been keeping current with the skeleton and RaceMenu.

I also listened to you and STOPPED installing the skeleton with BBP rigging. The ONLY reason I was using BBP rigging was so that I could see the animation in the milk machine. 

Using the newest CBBE HDT body and XPMSE 2.32 with default rigging for HDT, ALL of my weird body deformation issues went away. The body looks just the way it did in BodySlide. No crush this or saggy that. It just works! So.... I guess you are a pretty smart person no matter WHAT anyone says... (I am joking, sir. Smile...)

Anyways.... much appreciation. Without your work many things would not be possible.

Hello! Im new to Everything that revolves around HDT physics, BBP, yea overall physics!

I was curious and I've been thinking, seeing how this supports SAM and BPP. If I were to install this and go through installing HDT physics etc would it be possible to get some butt and breasts Bounces for SAM?

Sorry for the noob question!

This is sublime work, it's just that for some reason the "style" weapon option doesn't show up in Racemenu and I believe I've installed everything right. My 2 main suspects are: using a custom race ( Demonica Lilith)   with a different name for the skeleton that I've replaced with xpmse and renamed and perhaps MO might not recognize some elements like scripts or something. I'm not a professional modder by any means but I just want to use the boot dagger position.

This is sublime work, it's just that for some reason the "style" weapon option doesn't show up in Racemenu and I believe I've installed everything right. My 2 main suspects are: using a custom race ( Demonica Lilith)   with a different name for the skeleton that I've replaced with xpmse and renamed and perhaps MO might not recognize some elements like scripts or something. I'm not a professional modder by any means but I just want to use the boot dagger position.

Open the race in tes5edit look at the skeleton path for females and replace the skeleton for that path.

(I will not look at that race myself, because I looked one time at it and that was the enough for me)

Hi, I upgraded from v2.20 to 2.33 and I updated RM from v2.9.6 to 3.0.0. I use a somewhat older SOS version (2.05.33) and I use SOS for Females v.0.9. Besides that I use the newest CBBE HDT Body v.3.3 and HDT PE 14.28.

Everything else is working fine so far and I noticed the SOS sliders in the RM menu and was eager to try them. The sliders itself work flawlessly. I am able to adjust every slider while watching the setting change visible in my Race Menue screen.

The issues is, when I save and exit RM, my adjustments reset to my default SOS settings. I have not installed this SOS patch from your mod folder, just the default (core) + default 1st person and 3rd person skeletons. No special weapon adjustments. Maybe this SOS patch is exactly there to fix that ?

Not sure if this is the right section here anways, maybe it's more related to RM or SKSE...

Hi, I upgraded from v2.20 to 2.33 and I updated RM from v2.9.6 to 3.0.0. I use a somewhat older SOS version (2.05.33) and I use SOS for Females v.0.9. Besides that I use the newest CBBE HDT Body v.3.3 and HDT PE 14.28.

Everything else is working fine so far and I noticed the SOS sliders in the RM menu and was eager to try them. The sliders itself work flawlessly. I am able to adjust every slider while watching the setting change visible in my Race Menue screen.

The issues is, when I save and exit RM, my adjustments reset to my default SOS settings. I have not installed this SOS patch from your mod folder, just the default (core) + default 1st person and 3rd person skeletons. No special weapon adjustments. Maybe this SOS patch is exactly there to fix that ?

Not sure if this is the right section here anways, maybe it's more related to RM or SKSE...

Yeah, that is also in the installation description and in the esp description of the esp.

I have a question too, about SOSRacemenu pluggin:

There is no SOSRacemenu.bsa. Is it normal ?

From what i understand, SOSRacemenu.esp is only a dummy file needed in order to load the BSA archive.

From what i understand, SOSRacemenu.esp is only a dummy file needed in order to load the BSA archive.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/?p=1007456

The thing is there so SoS thinks its own RaceMenu plugin for it is there and it disables its whole internal scaling for the player.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/?p=1007456

The thing is there so SoS thinks its own RaceMenu plugin for it is there and it disables its whole internal scaling for the player.

Ok it's fine then !

Thank you Groovtama !

Yeah, that is also in the installation description and in the esp description of the esp.

Ah, found it "Plugin to disable SoS scaling for the player so NetImmerse doesn't mess up NiOverride SoS scaling". I use the XPMS Race Menu Plugin just a short while, sorry for not reading.

PS: Works flawlessly now, thx.