XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Update to B8. It's best to keep up to date with the Betas, if I make changes that are critical to the base script I tell Groovtama to rebuild his plugins.

The category functions were altered to support priority values, thus plugins using the category functions had to be rebuild. The Papyrus function signature differs so the function fails.

Edit: Also make sure your base script matches the one in the BSA. I did not change the script version so changes to the base script are not immediately apparent. Version changes are only relevant from the current Nexus Release to the newest version.

I tried out B8 before B6, I also had the same issue at that point. Shifted back to B6 when I saw Groovtama's requirements mentioned B6, it's good to know I can try the newest versions though, thanks. 

I think I understand where the problem comes from now that I've read what you said about altered category functions. I recon some mods of mine rely on the old RM layout, that would explain why nothing is appearing. Stuff like overlays, tattoos, Fastestdog's presets ? Would disabling those allow the sliders to appear again ? 

Base scripts are the right ones, I'm certain, I always extracted them from the BSA even with RM 2. 

Thanks a lot for the help Expired, didn't want to bother you with that since it's basically offering tech support on beta versions lol. 

I think I understand where the problem comes from now that I've read what you said about altered category functions. I recon some mods of mine rely on the old RM layout, that would explain why nothing is appearing. Stuff like overlays, tattoos, Fastestdog's presets ? Would disabling those allow the sliders to appear again ? 

RM is backwards compatible, all old mods should still work. You need the base script that has the altered category function for this mod in particular because it actually uses a custom category, which is a new feature. If you check your Papyrus logs you will probably see some mention of the "AddCategory" function not having the right number of parameters or something along those lines. If your base script is even older than that you might not even see this error since the function didn't even exist prior to Beta 5, the signature was changed in Beta 6, which would result in the error.

That's strange, once I deactivated this mod everything started working again. I had the same issue a long time ago but it disappeared after a while. I think that is the only mod that caused this issue, your A1 allowed me to enable it again and I forgot about it until I got the B6 and the sliders disappeared again. May want to check on that to see if something inside is a problem for your future releases ? Those are presets so there's only an .esp in it though, pretty weird. 

Thanks again, hope Groovtama doesn't fry me alive for hijacking his thread with something that has nothing to do with XPMSE anymore  :ph34r:

May want to check on that to see if something inside is a problem for your future releases ?

The mod is literally just an esp, there's nothing conflicting about it unless it changed the skeleton, tri files, or Races dramatically. You probably just disabled something by accident, or never enabled the mod to begin with.

Hello there. I searched for this issue throughout the thread and saw that everyone had given pretty much the same answer: "Did you run FNIS through MO?" Well, I am running FNIS through MO, but it's reporting an odd number of bones for the skeleton (at least in my opinion, but I could be wrong).

Prior to using XPMSE, I was using XPMS 1.93 and FNIS told me that it found 242 bones. Now I'm using XPMSE 2.20 and it's saying that it finds only 129 bones using the XPMS2BBP option. I tried using the non-BBP version and got only 99 bones. What gives? Have I done something wrong, and if so what?

Here's the log from FNIS:

FNIS Behavior V5.2   12/9/2014 2:19:35 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Installed Programs\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton female: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)   male: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading DeviousDevices V2.8.2 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzLSARAddon V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 36 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creature Pack not installed

mt_behavior usage: 18.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3.0 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
 1918 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)

Hello there. I searched for this issue throughout the thread and saw that everyone had given pretty much the same answer: "Did you run FNIS through MO?" Well, I am running FNIS through MO, but it's reporting an odd number of bones for the skeleton (at least in my opinion, but I could be wrong).

Prior to using XPMSE, I was using XPMS 1.93 and FNIS told me that it found 242 bones. Now I'm using XPMSE 2.20 and it's saying that it finds only 129 bones using the XPMS2BBP option. I tried using the non-BBP version and got only 99 bones. What gives? Have I done something wrong, and if so what?

Here's the log from FNIS:

FNIS Behavior V5.2   12/9/2014 2:19:35 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Installed Programs\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton female: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)   male: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading DeviousDevices V2.8.2 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzLSARAddon V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 36 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creature Pack not installed

mt_behavior usage: 18.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3.0 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
 1918 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)

FNIS:

- HDT: 115 Bones

- BBP: 129 Bones

What you did with the non BBP option with the 99 Bones no clue, should be 115. Please don't delete the hkx because 99 is Vanilla.

Fantastic work mate, i noticed the info says support for NPCs how do i alter a NPC, cant seem to figure it out cheers.

How to open proxy mode atm "EFF4+ -> Talk -> Command -> More -> Tattoos" you need EFF4+ for the simplest solution and with RM3 changes now it is a bit buggy because it needs to be updated

i can't get this to work i have the newest race menu and installed the skeleton and its requirements yet when i get in game no style selection or anything i have no idea what to click and what not to click (I use MO and also am using S.A.M Body) and nothing is working do i not need immersive animations? or Dual Sheath Redux? i'm getting more and more pissed 

RaceMenu has many weapon slider and it work well, and magic place adjust is able.

But using ECE than weapon slider is NOT WORK and not have magic adjust.

But i will never use RaceMenu because it makes my character to pumpkin.

(Sorry about my brockn english.) Why weapon slider is not working?

Edit: Now 2.20 version used and weapon slider is working well.

But my friend said to me BHD slider is not work in version 2.14

RaceMenu has many weapon slider and it work well, and magic place adjust is able.

But using ECE than weapon slider is NOT WORK and not have magic adjust.

But i will never use RaceMenu because it makes my character to pumpkin.

(Sorry about my brockn english.) Why weapon slider is not working?

Edit: Now 2.20 version used and weapon slider is working well.

But my friend said to me BHD slider is not work in version 2.14

Because I don't have ECE installed and I don't test it for functionality? If nobody reports issues on ECE I assume it to be working.

Because I don't have ECE installed and I don't test it for functionality? If nobody reports issues on ECE I assume it to be working.

In version 2.22 than BHD is not work. Male is wrong location and correct motion. Female is not work all.

Add: Two-Handed in Hip too not work.

In version 2.22 than BHD is not work. Male is wrong location and correct motion. Female is not work all.

Add: Two-Handed in Hip too not work.

there can't be a difference in functionallity between 2.2 and 2.22 because the skeletons and ECE files are the same.

I updated to this skeleton yesterday and now dagger on back doesn't work right. I've tried a few times to make sure I installed everything in correct order and I can get the animations to work but the dagger is still located on the side.  Could be another mod is working against me but the only other mod I noticed needed updating was dual sheath redux to 1.7. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

I updated to this skeleton yesterday and now dagger on back doesn't work right. I've tried a few times to make sure I installed everything in correct order and I can get the animations to work but the dagger is still located on the side.  Could be another mod is working against me but the only other mod I noticed needed updating was dual sheath redux to 1.7. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

Did you make sure to change the slider for that in the updated Racemenu?

Did you make sure to change the slider for that in the updated Racemenu?

Ugh, I had this feeling that I was missing something simple. Yeah, I needed the new 3.0b6 racemenu and sure enough, in weapons you can choose style and it clicked right into place. Thanks!

I only read back a page or so, so if my question has been answered already just point me there and sorry for wasting time.

With the newer versions, which has RM V3B12 handle the weapon placements and spell placement on nipples can the nipple magic offsets be used to fix the issues with concentrated spells not firing. like by moving the placement out away from the body slightly? If so, which slider is that x.y.z?

Glad to see new update. But could you please fix the bolt quiver bug? Bolt quiver still floats on the left side of body.

What bolt quiver there are 3 nodes that do it.

I don't know the technical details. 

Here are two screenshots showing how the bolt is positioned under default option. This problem has been reported long ago back in the original XP32 maximum skeleton, but never got fixed. If you can take a look at this, I would be really grateful.

2BZUpis.png

JPepR2L.png