XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

i dont remember installing HDT PE at all. i just installed your skeleton, then in the unp installed selected the bbp option, which is what i find strange

When you install XPMSE 2.13 skeleton, if you are not using HDT, be sure to check the box for BBP skeleton rig. You'll get BBP bounce, but not HDT bounce.

First of all, keep up the excellent work. You are a genius. Could you please tell me why this happens? Skeleton ver. 93 plenty of bounce. Version 2+ including your latest, very little or no bounce with the same body. Have all of the requirements.

What body are you using?

And did you check on the original post for whether your body is compatible with a 2.xx skeleton? Groovtama has listed which bodies are compatible with which skeleton. 

First of all, keep up the excellent work. You are a genius. Could you please tell me why this happens? Skeleton ver. 93 plenty of bounce. Version 2+ including your latest, very little or no bounce with the same body. Have all of the requirements.

What body are you using?

And did you check on the original post for whether your body is compatible with a 2.xx skeleton? Groovtama has listed which bodies are compatible with which skeleton. 

Yes, I'm using the new cbbe v3.3 hdt.

What body are you using?

because XPMS 1.93a has TBBP animation bounce + conflciting HDT physics bounce, XPMSE2 only has conflict free HDT physics bounce. If you want more bounce install an xml file with more bounce.

I have only one problem with v2.13, when I try to equip staff my game freezes..

I tested around and can confirm that bug, I know meanwhile it's not the skeleton, I tested it with staffs, so one of the new things I have added in 2.1

Edit: Probably found the error, I copy-pasted stuff in the weapon racemenu script and somehow have thrown the WeaponStaff nodes into nirvana.

What body are you using?

because XPMS 1.93a has TBBP animation bounce + conflciting HDT physics bounce, XPMSE2 only has conflict free HDT physics bounce. If you want more bounce install an xml file with more bounce.

Yes, that was tried too. Trepleen suggested an xml that only gave it a very slight bounce. tried JFF, same effect.

I have only one problem with v2.13, when I try to equip staff my game freezes..

Error fixed.

Install XPMSE2.14, do the instructions on the description with the RaceMenuPluginRepair mod, and the character should be able to use staffs again.

Is anybody else having a problem with v2.12/2.14 having broken sliders for waist, glute, leg parts? (Height, head, and arm part sliders still work.)  I tried the repair file, but that didn't seem to change anything.

Why should the Repair help?

Install the RaceMenu version in the description and don't use an old one.

Not sure why but the FOMOD installer since 2.13 hasn't properly installed B1H, it does properly assign quiver assignment to Frostfall position but no B1H option comes up..just the option to animate drawing from B1H, I just tried 2.14 and the same problem was evident.

Last version I have that works for moving 1 handed sword position to the back is 2.06. Perhaps I'm missing something here?

Not sure why but the FOMOD installer since 2.13 hasn't properly installed B1H, it does properly assign quiver assignment to Frostfall position but no B1H option comes up..just the option to animate drawing from B1H, I just tried 2.14 and the same problem was evident.

Last version I have that works for moving 1 handed sword position to the back is 2.06. Perhaps I'm missing something here?

Readin the descriptiong and the last 7 pages of post where it was multiple explained what changed with the weapon variants?

I have no idea whether this is skeleton or mesh related, or just a wrong XML file in bodyslide, but I can't watch any mesh changes in the bodyslide prerender window for min weight, while it's possible for max weight. Posted on Nexus in the bodyslide mod section.

Using CBBE v3.3 body meshes, Bodyslide 2.2, XPMSE 2.14 (absolute default skeleton, no racemenu plugin or special weapon attachement).

I like the new slider categories though and all my former presets are usable, but just for max weight, does not matter which body I use (CBBE, CBBE TBBP, CBBE HDT etc.).

I have no idea whether this is skeleton or mesh related, or just a wrong XML file in bodyslide, but I can't watch any mesh changes in the bodyslide prerender window for min weight, while it's possible for max weight. Posted on Nexus in the bodyslide mod section.

Using CBBE v3.3 body meshes, Bodyslide 2.2, XPMSE 2.14 (absolute default skeleton, no racemenu plugin or special weapon attachement).

I like the new slider categories though and all my former presets are usable, but just for max weight, does not matter which body I use (CBBE, CBBE TBBP, CBBE HDT etc.).

I only provide the skeleton for Outfit studio, I have nothing to do with the preview windows in Bodyslide, flame ousnius aka cellary on the LL chat.

I only provide the skeleton for Outfit studio, I have nothing to do with the preview windows in Bodyslide, flame ousnius aka cellary on the LL chat.

I am too much noob when it comes to skeletons and body mesh .nifs and XML coding in bodyslide in general, but I already thought so, will do :-)

Readin the descriptiong and the last 7 pages of post where it was multiple explained what changed with the weapon variants?

Uh yeah....I guess. Don't mind me for trusting your installs to be relatively consistent...I'll go relearn your skeleton...again.

Thanks for your absolutely peachy and friendly attitude.

BTW the original post description gives absolutely no information about changes to node assignment for weapons on the back. Not that I can see at least.

I guess I'll dig through seven forum pages because apparently thats what I should do to be smart.

EDIT: After reading back seven or so pages, it appears I now MUST have Racemenu installed to assign alternate weapon positions?

Yeah...no thanks, I'll stick with 2.06 and ECE, theres absolutely nothing that is going to make me switch to Racemenu any time soon. The tri's are horrifying. Whats more my characters face is the result of years of tweaking and work...so yeah, screw that, I'll stick with 2.06 and if there are any super outstanding issues I'll revert back to 1.93ar50 cause I still have that backed up. I only updated because usually updates mean improvements. I don't consider having Racemenu shoved down my throat an improvement.

Uh yeah....I guess. Don't mind me for trusting your installs to be relatively consistent...I'll go relearn your skeleton...again.

Thanks for your absolutely peachy and friendly attitude.

BTW the original post description gives absolutely no information about changes to node assignment for weapons on the back. Not that I can see at least.

I guess I'll dig through seven forum pages because apparently thats what I should do to be smart.

EDIT: After reading back seven or so pages, it appears I now MUST have Racemenu installed to assign alternate weapon positions?

Yeah...no thanks, I'll stick with 2.06 and ECE, theres absolutely nothing that is going to make me switch to Racemenu any time soon. The tri's are horrifying. Whats more my characters face is the result of years of tweaking and work...so yeah, screw that, I'll stick with 2.06 and if there are any super outstanding issues I'll revert back to 1.93ar50 cause I still have that backed up. I only updated because usually updates mean improvements. I don't consider having Racemenu shoved down my throat an improvement.

If you would have read till the last 4 pages where I explained to someone all details how to edit a skeleton in nifskope to do weapon variants like they are premade in 2.06 without using racemenu, you wouldn't have to do your ECE is so great RM bash post.

May I ask under what conditions the "Breast Sagness" slider will work? While using the slider I can see the breast twitching a bit, but remaining at the same position. Setting one to 40 and the other to -40 won't result in visible differences.

I've tried to use it with the default bodyslide unp 0.5 preview hdt meshes. Do I have to copy the skeleton into Bodyslide2/Bodyslide unp and export the meshes again?

edited

Hi Groovtama. Got some question regarding the Racemenu / ECE struggle.

I'm an ECE fan... a total ECE fan. But, as I understand, now I can upgrade to RACEMENU and keeping the much loved ECE morph.

Is that right?

Ask Expired on it I didn't use ECE for a long time and don't know how RM will handle the sliders of ECE when RM is added after ECE sliders were modified.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34623-any-way-to-convert-ece-save-to-racemenu-preset/

Either do what psycho wrote in case RM resets the sliders, and use rm and ece parallel or wait till expired finishes his head import.

I personally recommend switching over to RM completely and  redo the face of the character with Citrus head because it's just so much more smooth.

May I ask under what conditions the "Breast Sagness" slider will work? While using the slider I can see the breast twitching a bit, but remaining at the same position. Setting one to 40 and the other to -40 won't result in visible differences.

I've tried to use it with the default bodyslide unp 0.5 preview hdt meshes. Do I have to copy the skeleton into Bodyslide2/Bodyslide unp and export the meshes again?

edited

Most xmls of HDT PE will make the slider not work it's more a slider for people who don't use HDT PE at all, because in the HDT xml itself you can manipulate the sagness by the physic properties.

Yeah...no thanks, I'll stick with 2.06 and ECE, theres absolutely nothing that is going to make me switch to Racemenu any time soon. The tri's are horrifying. Whats more my characters face is the result of years of tweaking and work...

Well that's unfortunate for you. You do realize the tri files are identical right? I'm not even sure why you mentioned the tri files at all. The reason they don't look 100% the same is because there are maybe 4 'base' morphs which are used in ECE, but not in RM, these overwrite the morphs found in replacer tri files for the race. RM doesn't do overwrites because this is retarded, you have to alter the information at cache level, which by nature is volatile and you have no idea if it will even be there. This is why vertex editing stutters so badly, it has to call a full update function repeatedly because they didn't know how to do it any other way. There are also a few other morphs that also act as overwrites to the Nose/Mouth/Eye type sliders, their intention was to just simply add more presets, but they did it by making a new file, then overwriting the entries of the replacer. The reason these morphs don't work correctly in RM is because every morph is relative to the base mesh, when you create a new set of presets (Ones with Shape/Type suffixes) you are changing the preset in addition to what you already have, to make it look as intended you need to change your vanilla type to the base appearance. This isn't always possible as the base preset isn't always an option, usually when you go out of boundaries of the number of actual morphs you have this happens and you end up seeing multiple sets of the no vanilla preset (Your slider has more options than your TRI has presets, which are controlled by global setting).

I personally recommend switching over to RM completely and  redo the face of the character with Citrus head because it's just so much more smooth.

Face importing will solve the problems with moving over to RM from ECE as it will take vertex differences and apply them directly to your characters face regardless of what your sliders are set at (You can still use the sliders after import so you probably want to just reset all of your sliders prior to editing so you can get the full range after import). Imported vertex data will get saved to the slot file as well so you only need to import once, save a preset, then you can just load the preset thereafter.

Importing will NOT allow you to move up to Citrus, it not only has a different topology but a very different number of vertices, the only way I could even get this remotely close is to do skin wrapping or something similar within RM, but yeah that's not happening. Sculpt mode will get basic push/pull/move/lock and that's pretty much it. When you import your head you are essentially importing the vertex differences as though you sculpted them yourself based on what you started with. I will likely have import head available before I actually get sculpt mode working, I still have to program all the manipulation tools. Importing is pretty much already done, I just need to serialize the data to the co-save and refresh it on game load.

I got a, "tricky" question.

I have a series of old follower mods that were "shiped" including the unp bodie. An oooold UNP bodie.

I also have the Underground Bathhouse mod (a player home) and I have sent a lot of those followers to live there. Resently I have experienced a tremendous loss of FPS only in that house. Could the fact that those followers are using an old version of UNP bodie, but the new skeleton cause that fps loss? Their bodies are not deformed and I have renamed NPC PreBelly to HDT Belly where appropriate.