XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Just kame up with a small problem with the installation with NMM.

If I choose both RACEMENU plugins NMM does not install the mod. :-S

*Edit

The Skeleton Rig (BBP) is for BBP bodies right?

The skeleton rig (BBP) is only if you need bbp animation support for example the milk machine that is the only case you will ever "need" it for everything else use the normal one with HDT.

Hello, I've been trying to search up the answer to this myself, but I'm getting more confused. With this skeleton, should my 1st person camera height match the 3rd person one? Or is that not supported?

With RaceMenu stuff you scale for thrid person should also be scaled to first person, this doesn't work for ECE or anything else, including 3rd party first person skeletons.

Installed - 

XPMSE v2.13

HDT Newest

HDT edit by daie more bounce idle one (including belly) (edit NPC belly to HDT Belly)

UNPB Redux TBBP

I get deformed tits, one is smaller and both are crushed, the collision doesn't work properly, the tits go up before the hands get there and stay up the whole duration whilst the hands are clipping,

the belly is not working, and sometimes I get huge lagg (10fps) or the motion won;t work at all.

Installed - 

XPMSE v2.13

HDT Newest

HDT edit by daie more bounce idle one (including belly) (edit NPC belly to HDT Belly)

UNPB Redux TBBP

I get deformed tits, one is smaller and both are crushed, the collision doesn't work properly, the tits go up before the hands get there and stay up the whole duration whilst the hands are clipping,

the belly is not working, and sometimes I get huge lagg (10fps) or the motion won;t work at all.

No Reading, No Helping...

Installed - 

XPMSE v2.13

HDT Newest

UNPB Redux TBBP

NPC PreBelly to HDT Belly - not NPC Belly.

Also make sure you install XPMSE v2.13 as the last of those mods, as UNPB comes with its own skeleton that should not be used.

Installed - 

XPMSE v2.13

HDT Newest

UNPB Redux TBBP

No Reading, No Helping...

Installed - 

XPMSE v2.13

HDT Newest

UNPB Redux TBBP

NPC PreBelly to HDT Belly - not NPC Belly.

Also make sure you install XPMSE v2.13 as the last of those mods, as UNPB comes with its own skeleton that should not be used.

I can't find anything that would help me, I have already changed npc pre belly to hdt belly, and I have installed xpmse after all of them, and I have not used the UNPB skeleton that it comes with.

I can't find anything that would help me, I have already changed npc pre belly to hdt belly, and I have installed xpmse after all of them, and I have not used the UNPB skeleton that it comes with.

HDT Log? 

Q: Where is the HDT log file?

A: Path\Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions.log

[10/26/14 15:12:15]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

[10/26/14 15:12:15]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist

you aren't using my skeleton, on the char you are trying to run HDT on.

Ok, so I was using your skeleton, but I just double checked that it was installed correctly, and that nothing was overwriting it, and I ran skyrim again :

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensions.log

I'm using mod organizer and got that log from my data folder because there was not one within my mod organizer files, could that be the problem?

Are you using a custom race or anything because you still have the same error.

Ok, so I was using your skeleton, but I just double checked that it was installed correctly, and that nothing was overwriting it, and I ran skyrim again :

I'm using mod organizer and got that log from my data folder because there was not one within my mod organizer files, could that be the problem?

Nope, using nord.

I was using a different setup (just the body) I had trouble makers unpb tbbp and his hdt, and I tried converting a unp armor to unpb tbbp and since then the breasts looked crushed, and whatever setup I use, I get the same crushed breasts

Nope, using nord.

I was using a different setup (just the body) I had trouble makers unpb tbbp and his hdt, and I tried converting a unp armor to unpb tbbp and since then the breasts looked crushed, and whatever setup I use, I get the same crushed breasts

The body you are using is probably wrongly weighted.

Nope, using nord.

The body you are using is probably wrongly weighted.

Yes but now I'm using the UNPB redux tbbp, and the breasts are still screwed, I thought unpb redux is alright to use?

Nope, using nord.

You did this already:

Attention: HOW TO FIX LOW FPS OR BROKEN HDT AFTER UPDATING TO 2.0+:

TO USE XPMSE 2.0+ WITH AN OLD HDT XML FOR 1.9, YOU HAVE TO RENAME "NPC PreBelly" IN YOUR HDT XML TO "HDT Belly"!

Attention: HOW TO FIX INWARD BELLY AFTER UPDATING TO 2.0+

Guide how to fix it in JFF by iron_jack

Attention: OLD HDT BODIES ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH XPMSE 2.0+, USE NEWER ONES LIKE CBBE3.3-HDT OR FIX IT WITH THIS GUIDE.

I had belly problems and general HDT stability issues after updating to the new XPMSE, but the belly fix solved it. I had not to change any other value in my HDT BBP.xml file at all, just the above. 

The crushed breast issue only happened with some older pure HDT outfits based on an older HDT body (HDT Body 1.4, CT77 Body) or individualy  adjusted / weighted TBBP meshes. I use CBBE though.

Nope, using nord.

You did this already:

Attention: HOW TO FIX LOW FPS OR BROKEN HDT AFTER UPDATING TO 2.0+:

TO USE XPMSE 2.0+ WITH AN OLD HDT XML FOR 1.9, YOU HAVE TO RENAME "NPC PreBelly" IN YOUR HDT XML TO "HDT Belly"!

Attention: HOW TO FIX INWARD BELLY AFTER UPDATING TO 2.0+

Guide how to fix it in JFF by iron_jack

Attention: OLD HDT BODIES ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH XPMSE 2.0+, USE NEWER ONES LIKE CBBE3.3-HDT OR FIX IT WITH THIS GUIDE.

Yes, I stated that I had earlier in the posts

Basically, I've never had HDT working before.

2 days ago, I managed to get it working with b3lisarios UNPB Pregnant body, I wasn't 100% percent satisfied with the animiation using collision, so that's why I tried trouble makers body and hdt, I found this nicer, but there wasn;t enough movement, I was going to try and change this later, but never got the chance. I then tried to convert a unp armor to UNPB tbbp pregnant using bodyslide, once I had done this, the breasts were crushed whilst wearing the armor, I wasn;t sure why and I realised it happened to the actual body as well. 

Since then I have not been able to get it working the same again, either there's no movement and the breasts look fine, and somtimes I even just get belly movement, or there's movement in just the tits, no stomach, and the tits look really really crushed around the actual nipple area, no idea what has gone wrong, because all I changed was an armor, I have also reinstalled the body mods and skeleton many times. the reason I'm on this post, is because I was told that crushed breasts means somthing wrong with the skeleton. It might be easier if somone tells me exactly what to install to get it working, because as I said, this is the first time I've got it working.... Cheers for any help.

Question: is it possible to remove the pubic hair mesh from this skeleton without crashing the game? And if so, is there a guide on how to do this?

I don't provide pubic hair meshes, here...

ugh im using UNP bbp with succubus race, breasts dont collapse they just kind of vibrate every half a second. is this an old body incompatibilty glitch? anything i can to do update/ fix this problem?

Update the skeleton of the race and install the skeleton with the normal Skeleton Rig.