XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

'evening.

I've been working on a mod for ECE, that allows ingame adjustment of bone scale and positions. It was going well enough until tonight, when I noticed something odd...and apologies in advance if this came up in the last 50 pages somewhere:

Originally (as in, skeletons arranged the same way as the one that comes with ECE; namely Ning's and XPMS) CME nodes were parents of the bones that they're attached to, e.g. CME Spine1 is a parent of NPC Spine1.

In your skeleton, the CME nodes are children of the related bones. So rather than scaling/moving CME Spine1 resulting in scaling/moving NPC Spine1, it affects NPC Spine2. I...don't think this is what the creator of CME intended, since it's counter-intuitive. The added bone tags (for lack of anything better to call them; [spn], [spn1], etc) also throw off anything made for original CME.

Childing the nodes does enable some interesting things, though; the CME Hand node enabling palm size/thickness adjustments, for example. So that's neat.

Anyway, I'm willing to go through the skeleton, correct (most of) the hierarchy, and send you the "fixed" version...or I can just maintain a custom original-CME-compatible copy of the skeleton for use by my mod, and the primary version of your skeleton can keep on going as it is. Either way, just wanted to bring it to your attention. The way you have it isn't necessarily "wrong", it's just non-standard and causes oddities/occasional failures when used with things made for original ECE.

'evening.

I've been working on a mod for ECE, that allows ingame adjustment of bone scale and positions. It was going well enough until tonight, when I noticed something odd...and apologies in advance if this came up in the last 50 pages somewhere:

Originally (as in, skeletons arranged the same way as the one that comes with ECE; namely Ning's and XPMS) CME nodes were parents of the bones that they're attached to, e.g. CME Spine1 is a parent of NPC Spine1.

CME as parent sucks because I would have to look up every time what the node is for counter scaling when preserving translation, I also would need more nodes. With children I scale the NPC bone by x and the CME by 1/x of the same name. Costs me like a few sceconds. Otherwise I have to look up the damn nodes every time.

In your skeleton, the CME nodes are children of the related bones. So rather than scaling/moving CME Spine1 resulting in scaling/moving NPC Spine1, it affects NPC Spine2. I...don't think this is what the creator of CME intended, since it's counter-intuitive. The added bone tags (for lack of anything better to call them; [spn], [spn1], etc) also throw off anything made for original CME.

Yeah I'm using a better naming and bone convention which I thought off. And I made my ECE ini files which I provide with the skeleton to use that naming and bone convention. So ECE is working with this as it should. That's what the ECE patch in the installer is for it also already contains more sliders. The waist fix is just renaming two bone names in one slider. (here would be some flaming but meh before ECE users are mad again)

Childing the nodes does enable some interesting things, though; the CME Hand node enabling palm size/thickness adjustments, for example. So that's neat.

Does also work with parents, and is like in my ini files for a whole year.

Anyway, I'm willing to go through the skeleton, correct (most of) the hierarchy, and send you the "fixed" version...or I can just maintain a custom original-CME-compatible copy of the skeleton for use by my mod, and the primary version of your skeleton can keep on going as it is. Either way, just wanted to bring it to your attention. The way you have it isn't necessarily "wrong", it's just non-standard and causes oddities/occasional failures when used with things made for original ECE.

What do you wanna fix? Everything is working, just that XPMSE2 works with some old original version of the ini files of a mod that is EOL? For which I already provide enhanced files for. Just so you made a XPMSE2 version that breaks my modified RaceMenuPlugin for XPMSE2? Why not just provide second version of your ini files mod made for XPMSE2 that have that 2 names also changed that is like 10 times you have to change one node name in the ini files? For what do you need a fucked up fork of my skeletons? You can use my ini files as a base I don't really care. I just do maintence support for ECE because I don't use it anymore.

Chill. I didn't set out to break anything, I simply wanted what would be easiest and most compatible for the users.

Put that way, the naming and hierarchy makes sense. I didn't think of it from that particular point of view, it just looked backwards. Thank you for the explanation.

I just upgraded to CBBE 3.3, Bodyslide 2.1a and from XPMSE Legacy to XPMSE 2.06 and - because of that big update - I feared CTDs, mesh distortions and/or at least non functioning HTD.xmls :-)

All I have to say is....everything works flawlessly and not only that, with this upgrade the awful "flatten efect" that appeared underneath the breasts (you couldn't get completely rid of it, at least for the CBBE shape, even by using Breast Gravity or Push Up sliders in Bodyslide) is completely gone now, breast shape is better as ever.

I deinstalled the HDT Body 1.4 and tested this skeleton with the "new" CBBE Body HDT from Bodyslide, your XPMSE v2.06 (just default installation no weapon mods or else, skeleton rig files installed of course) and my formerly HDT.xml (HDT PE 14.28 installed) that includes a pretty jelly breast, butt and belly bounce (no havoc object or havoc mod though). After applying your "HDT Belly" fix everything worked fine (formerly I had the fps loss and the non-functioning HDT).

The only thing I experienced is, that I maybe need to adjust the belly bounce by JFF according to your fix on the front page (the navel appears somewhat too clinched into the abdomen) and I had to adjust a new custom height in the HDT High Heel system (because it appears as if one leg is a bit longer as the other and therefore one high heel appeared a bit sunken into the floor while the other was still adjusted perfectly).

In addition I maybe need to tone down the vertical breast bounce a tiny bit, this may be connected to the breast changes I experienced.

I hope this is not a stupid question but I cannot find answer elsewhere.  I started playing with ECE YgNord and replaced its skeleton with XPMSE 2.06 for HDT PE.  I also replaced the mesh.  YgNord characters now is as big as every other human race except with rounder face.  The old custom skeleton had a different body type, I think or at least it's not as tall.  How is YgNord different than RS Children where replacing its skeleton with XPMSE to get rid of HDT PE errors do not grow the children into adults?

I hope this is not a stupid question but I cannot find answer elsewhere.  I started playing with ECE YgNord and replaced its skeleton with XPMSE 2.06 for HDT PE.  I also replaced the mesh.  YgNord characters now is as big as every other human race except with rounder face.  The old custom skeleton had a different body type, I think or at least it's not as tall.  How is YgNord different than RS Children where replacing its skeleton with XPMSE to get rid of HDT PE errors do not grow the children into adults?

Because RS Children uses the CK scale property in the Race form to set the default scale. But YgNord probably has a Ning scale skeleton as default which has a smaller Root scale so the character is scaled smaller through the skeleton instead through presistant and skeleton indepentent Race form propertiy.

I've exported an animation from 3d studio max.

I have the female jumping up and down.

The breasts jiggle with the hdt physics extension, but for some reason the butt does not. Anyone know why?

Your mesh has to be made with all the various jiggles in mind i believe. Not every mesh is jiggle ready as i understand things.   As you can see, i'm not a modder, so i'm not 100% positive on that.

need help since i'm "upgrading" the skeleton from the Nexus version to the one here with TBBP installed before finding this mod.

do i overwrite the TBBP skeleton_female file or ALL the conflicting files?

sorry for any inconveniences but i'm not that good in skyrim modding =d

PS: would be nice if anyone can tell me the order of installing the mods needed to run XP32 skeleton and TBBP god i suck so bad ;d

Edited by Wolvenworks

I just upgraded to CBBE 3.3, Bodyslide 2.1a and from XPMSE Legacy to XPMSE 2.06 and - because of that big update - I feared CTDs, mesh distortions and/or at least non functioning HTD.xmls :-)

All I have to say is....everything works flawlessly and not only that, with this upgrade the awful "flatten efect" that appeared underneath the breasts (you couldn't get completely rid of it, at least for the CBBE shape, even by using Breast Gravity or Push Up sliders in Bodyslide) is completely gone now, breast shape is better as ever.

I deinstalled the HDT Body 1.4 and tested this skeleton with the "new" CBBE Body HDT from Bodyslide, your XPMSE v2.06 (just default installation no weapon mods or else, skeleton rig files installed of course) and my formerly HDT.xml (HDT PE 14.28 installed) that includes a pretty jelly breast, butt and belly bounce (no havoc object or havoc mod though). After applying your "HDT Belly" fix everything worked fine (formerly I had the fps loss and the non-functioning HDT).

The only thing I experienced is, that I maybe need to adjust the belly bounce by JFF according to your fix on the front page (the navel appears somewhat too clinched into the abdomen) and I had to adjust a new custom height in the HDT High Heel system (because it appears as if one leg is a bit longer as the other and therefore one high heel appeared a bit sunken into the floor while the other was still adjusted perfectly).

In addition I maybe need to tone down the vertical breast bounce a tiny bit, this may be connected to the breast changes I experienced.

Somehow, what Sigurd44 wrotes, didn´t work for me.

The only Bodyslide Outfit/Body which works with the XPMSE 2.06 and HDT is CT 77 Body. All other, including CBBE Body HDT results in breast deformation.

I tried several from the Outfit/Body List in Bodyslide, but they all results in that deformation (--> extremly "flat and hanging" breasts)

The list Groovtama was posting in the mod description...i might be to stupid to understand...

Default BBP Body (CHSBHC) => 2.0 compatible
Default BBP Body (CHSBHC) => 1.9 incompatible
Default TBBP Body (CBBE3.0;old UNP\B T\BBP;7B T\BBP) => 2.0 compatible
Default TBBP Body (CBBE3.0;old UNP\B T\BBP;7B T\BBP) => 1.9 incompatible
Any XPMS+TBBP animation compatible body (UNPB Redux;etc) => 2.0 compatible
Any XPMS+TBBP animation compatible body (UNPB Redux;etc) => 1.9 incompatible
Any XPMSE1.9+HDT compatible body (CBBE\7B HDT Body) => 2.0 incompatible
Any XPMSE2.X+HDT compatible body (CT77 HDT Body) => 1.9 incompatible

but i have CBBE 3.3 plus the TBBP Files from Dragonfly + Bodyslide 2.1a + HDT 14.28 (modified xml by Arrok). If i understand that list correctly, the CT77 Body is the only one which will work. In the Thread "FillHerUp" chajapa wrote me:

To achive a body change like in the screenshot of the mod page, which is the best way right now (also for changes through a mod like estrus chaurus)

Imo i use the CT77 Body Preset with HDT because of XPMS Extended 2.06 (prevousily the HDT Body 1.4, but this isn´t compatible anymore with the new XPMS 2.06.)

If infected by estrus chaurus i can see a little change of the belly, but also i tweak the bigbelly slider to 50 % for minimal and maximal weight there is a change but not like in the picture.

I found the body files from the here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/511-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/

it says, tweak the bigbelly slider for both minimal and maximal weight to 50-60 % but i am afraid that could conflict with HDT and the XPMS 2.06 Skeleton Extended and this file is required for the new ZAZ Package which is required for a lot of other mods..

..help :)

Get the new CBBE version 3.3.

It comes with a new BodySlide 2.1 (or 2.1a)

In there you will find a body called CBBE HDT.

That is the CT77 body, but refined (by Chronotrigger) to work properly with the new skeletons.

I never put my Bigbelly past 20%. SMall version of body is at 10% bigbelly and large is at 20%.

It works fine. Using XPMSE 2.06 and HDT 14.28

But this isn´t working an results in this breast deformation.

I guess the presets from LoversLab, for example the PSB Body will also not work with the XPSME 2.06 + HDT.

But could it be, that the preset, which i am using (and it´s a little old since i saved it before doing any reinstallation) is the problem? I am not exactly sure from which body/outfit my preset arised.

Do not use the CT77 Body that comes with chrono's mod. He is planning on removing it next update. CBBE HDT is the new body too use. If you want too use an old preset: write down all the numbers/values you want too use. Put the preset on the CBBE HDT and plug in all your numbers and create a new preset.

Do not use the CT77 Body that comes with chrono's mod. He is planning on removing it next update. CBBE HDT is the new body too use. If you want too use an old preset: write down all the numbers/values you want too use. Put the preset on the CBBE HDT and plug in all your numbers and create a new preset.

I see...and since there a lot of presets in Bodyslide (including my own) should i use a special one for tweaking with my stats, most of them resulting in those flat breasts. I hope this is not caused through the xml file for hdt..

Have to test with the default one....

I see...and since there a lot of presets in Bodyslide (including my own) should i use a special one for tweaking with my stats, most of them resulting in those flat breasts. I hope this is not caused through the xml file for hdt..

Have to test with the default one....

Ok, i delete the xml file and use the default one comming with the latest hdt version 14.28 (the one hasn´t any entry abouunt belly, by the way)

Choose CBBE Body HDT as Outfit/Body and my onw preset. Set the bigbelly slider to 10 % on mimimum and 20 % on maximum and TADAAA!

-> no flaten breast deformation anymore

-> a nice pregnancy belly

-> standard jiggle, no collision and no belly bounce, but it works :)

If i want a bigger pregn. Belly i have to set the bigbelly slider to a higher ammount, right? But didn´t that affect all npc´s having a bigger belly everytime?

Great that worked for you, just so you know the body itself will not scale the belly but the outfits will

not sure if of alcohol right now, but what do you exactly mean? I don´t understand..

I know, that a preg. belly normaly is shown while naked. There are only a few outfits, which support that...for example the character gets "pregnant" through Estrus chaurus and is wearing a "Remodeld Armor" from chronotriggers mod. Here i see no belly growing, just breasts. But i know that, it´s not the problem...

Hola. 

Uso wrye bash y me gustaria saber si existe un wizard.txt para la version 2.06 o si dentro de poco saldrá una versión con él. 

Gracias

--Google translate--

Hello. 

Use Wrye bash and I wonder if there is a version for 2.06 wizard.txt or soon will a version with him. 

Thank you

Hello there :)

I wonder should i use SKELETON Arm Fix patch at GenerateFNISforUsers.exe on XPMSE 2.06 Skeleton? Currently i didn't encountered any arms problems though should i use the patch just in case?

I was just about to ask this same thing. With the old XP32 skeleton, I had to use the Arm Fix in FNIS. I'm wondering as well if I still need to keep doing that, or if it is not needed with this skeleton?

(Sorry, fresh install, want to make sure everything is exactly how it should be this time around :P  )

I wonder should i use SKELETON Arm Fix patch at GenerateFNISforUsers.exe on XPMSE 2.06 Skeleton? Currently i didn't encountered any arms problems though should i use the patch just in case?

I was just about to ask this same thing. With the old XP32 skeleton, I had to use the Arm Fix in FNIS. I'm wondering as well if I still need to keep doing that, or if it is not needed with this skeleton?

(Sorry, fresh install, want to make sure everything is exactly how it should be this time around :P  )

FNIS griped at me when I did fresh installs of everything in a bout of frustration a while back, so yes, still use the arm fix :D

You still use the Arm fix, FNIS should also tell you to use it, because it updates defaultmale/defaultfemale.hkx with correct offsets for the arm.