XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Hi, Groovtama! Sorry for my bad english

I have a little issue with weapon style for one-handed sword.

This mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8821-dwarven-rifle-variation-g-v23/ Aetherial sword

When i switch style "sword on back" next unsheath weapon and unequip sword - instant ctd. Default style and 3,4,5 doesnt crash when I unequip sword after unsheath

All another styles for all weapon from this mod doesnt crash skyrim. Vanilla sword on back doesnt crash game. Is there chance to solve this problem? Or what cause this? Thank you

If one weapon does not work but everything else it is definitely not a problem with my mod.

Hi guys,

I am new to debug stuff and I am quite sure my problems have been solved somewhere. But I just cant find a good answer to my problem.

So I am looking through the papyrus logs because I am having random CTDs. I use LOOT and all that stuff, so my Load order shouldnt be a problem. I have around 80 Mods. Anyways, thats what my papyrus is saying right before the crashes:

[11/09/2016 - 08:33:50PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Saffir group: _mt base: 1 number: 7
[11/09/2016 - 08:33:52PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForAllModEvents - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.UnregisterForAllModEvents() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Unregister() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 380
[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnUnload() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

As I said, I am new to debug stuff, but I want to try it out. I dont even know if that is the problem, but right now I dont have any other hint.
Please help me advancing.

Hi guys,

I am new to debug stuff and I am quite sure my problems have been solved somewhere. But I just cant find a good answer to my problem.

So I am looking through the papyrus logs because I am having random CTDs. I use LOOT and all that stuff, so my Load order shouldnt be a problem. I have around 80 Mods. Anyways, thats what my papyrus is saying right before the crashes:

[11/09/2016 - 08:33:50PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: Saffir group: _mt base: 1 number: 7

[11/09/2016 - 08:33:52PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForAllModEvents - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.UnregisterForAllModEvents() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Unregister() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 380

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnUnload() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

As I said, I am new to debug stuff, but I want to try it out. I dont even know if that is the problem, but right now I dont have any other hint.

Please help me advancing.

Papyrus log is not a Crash log... for the 10.000th time

Hi Groovtama. So while I know Papyrus isn't exactly a crash log, I'm apparently having the exact same issue as the previous person. And this line specifically -

[11/18/2016 - 06:11:16PM] error: Unable to call UnregisterForAllModEvents - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:

- usually (at least initially) preceded by some 'FNIS aa SetAnimGroup' entry or another, is being repeated (by itself) like 50+ times, and is always the last thing being logged (though it often occurs in smaller batches beforehand, as well). I'm not sure how relevant it is, but the CTD's are also a guaranteed occurrence when entering a select few areas, in fact they virtually never happen anywhere else..

I don't know.. If you even have any vague ideas as to what's causing this line to repeat itself (or even just what it means) I would be super grateful..

In case it's of relevance, I'm also using Sexy Moves, as well as TkDodge, and only have the skeleton arm fix checked from the other options.

Appreciate it man, and cheers for creating the best, most rational skeleton option out there.

Hi Groovtama. So while I know Papyrus isn't exactly a crash log, I'm apparently having the exact same issue as the previous person. And this line specifically -

[11/18/2016 - 06:11:16PM] error: Unable to call UnregisterForAllModEvents - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

- usually (at least initially) preceded by some 'FNIS aa SetAnimGroup' entry or another, is being repeated (by itself) like 50+ times, and is always the last thing being logged (though it often occurs in smaller batches beforehand, as well). I'm not sure how relevant it is, but the CTD's are also a guaranteed occurrence when entering a select few areas, in fact they virtually never happen anywhere else..

I don't know.. If you even have any vague ideas as to what's causing this line to repeat itself (or even just what it means) I would be super grateful..

In case it's of relevance, I'm also using Sexy Moves, as well as TkDodge, and only have the skeleton arm fix checked from the other options.

Appreciate it man, and cheers for creating the best, most rational skeleton option out there.

Harmless

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea why "Breast and Butt Scaling" feature in Kimy's Cursed loot 5.8 (now using RaceMenu morphing)  cause stuttering?

There is no errors in  HDT and Papyrus logs.

It's not a skeleton or hdt issue?

i am using UUNP Bodyslide.

Why mot ask Kimy? What do I have to do with that mod.

Hello Groovtama. Please tell me what could be the cause of very unpleasant problems.
1-View Camera in the third person, press Menu (Tab), the camera angle changes. That is, it was the value (X), and becomes the value (Y) and the need to again zoom out the camera manually.
2-turn on the camera view in the first person, takes 2-10 seconds, and the camera automatically switches to third person view with the value (Y).
When installing your fashion through NMM, I do not change anything in the settings, just click "Next."

I decided to replace the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from that mod with the file of the same name from HDT Physics Extension mod.

You did well because that is the only version of this xml file which works reliably and stable.

It's actually the hair mods that are to blame for what LeviNano experienced. They set collision groups all willy nilly and forget to disable collisions with most of the possible groups. Since as long as their hairs work on their own everything is fine, right? Wrong. Stuff has to be compatible too.

Before I decided to not give a fuck about HDT hair anymore I changed the collision group settings in the Sky201 HDT wig (from KS Hairdos) since opposed to KS Hairdos HDT that wig is actually not spazzing out ever.

HDT-PE Sky201 Hair Wig.7z

Type "help havok" in the console to get the wig IDs.

Sadly the hair in the front (fringe?) isn't animated so I'm using this mod here atm which is a good enough compromise for me at least.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Momber

Happy New Year everyone!

And thanks for the update.

When the changelog reads "script fixes" or "script optimization" would it be correct to assume that only users who start a new game will benefit from these modifications?

Happy New Year everyone!

And thanks for the update.

When the changelog reads "script fixes" or "script optimization" would it be correct to assume that only users who start a new game will benefit from these modifications?

XPMSE resets its logic on any game start, XPMSE updates don't need a new game to have effects.

I'm having a bit of a problem not with XPMSE in all honesty but one of its requirements, however i thought id get the best advice here, realistic ragdolls and force is causing my character to float a few inches off the ground, at first i thought it was either net immerse override or HDT heels but ive narrowed down the problem to that mod.

Disabling the esp immediately solves the problem, and i've been exhaustive in disabling other mods in sequence, with just ragdolls and force and no other mod installed the problem persists and reinstalling it with a fresh copy off the nexus hasn't solved it.

Firstly I'm curious if anyone else has had this problem and have any suggestions as a means to keep the mod and secondly in lieu of that is it possible for me to simply disable the esp without affecting the operations of XPMSE?

Hi, total noob with animations and skeleton knowledge stuff here, so i 'll be pasting this in case it may leads anyone to a possible solution between the incompatibilities of hdt rigged skeletons and bbp ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Czt6BBsoQ

That is what SMP already can do.

Ah, i told you that i am total noob.Anyway, in this way,(or SPM way) as far as i can understand, an hdt skeleton is not needed.You can have a bbp skeleton (where you can animate bones seperately according to an animations specific needs (e.g breast deformation due to collision) and have the SPM do the overall work of physics when no animation is triggered.Am i correct?

Hi, total noob with animations and skeleton knowledge stuff here, so i 'll be pasting this in case it may leads anyone to a possible solution between the incompatibilities of hdt rigged skeletons and bbp ones

Ah, i told you that i am total noob.Anyway, in this way,(or SPM way) as far as i can understand, an hdt skeleton is not needed.You can have a bbp skeleton (where you can animate bones seperately according to an animations specific needs (e.g breast deformation due to collision) and have the SPM do the overall work of physics when no animation is triggered.Am i correct?

You need to weight the skin of the body, for the game not to crash or having issues with npc, you need the nodes in the skeleton on anything that is not an armor, that did not change with HDT PE or SMP. That is a base gmae requirement and a requirement for both physic mods. For armors it is a little bit different but for that the skeleton nodes are coming with the armor mesh.

You need to weight the skin of the body, for the game not to crash or having issues with npc, you need the nodes in the skeleton on anything that is not an armor, that did not change with HDT PE or SMP. That is a base gmae requirement and a requirement for both physic mods. For armors it is a little bit different but for that the skeleton nodes are coming with the armor mesh.

Let's both pretend then that i understood the answer hahaha!!!

Thanks anyway!!

So... I have XPMSE installed, and I've run FNIS with skeleton arm patch.

No other combat/magic animation mods installed...

But whenever I use magic or shield to block the arms are to the side of the character and as though they're in an idle stance???

This doesn't happen with XPMS, only XPMSE?

Help :(

Hi, I need help (XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.93)
my problem:  XPMSE Skeleton: 0.000000
I don't use custom race (but maybe i have problem with follower mods?)
I tried re-install mod, use zero papyrus section, specify hi priority,
mod organizer - ( xpmse don't have conflict )

BOSS Log

Recognised Plugins

Skyrim.esm Active
Update.esm Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
Contains dirty edits: 92 ITM, 3 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
Dawnguard.esm Active
Contains dirty edits: 619 ITM, 82 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
HearthFires.esm Active
Contains dirty edits: 184 ITM, 11 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
Dragonborn.esm Active
Contains dirty edits: 61 ITM, 8 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
ApachiiHair.esm Version 1.4 Active
OblivionHairPackAIO.esm Version 2. Active
actorEvents.esm Active
EFFCore.esm Active
hdtHighHeel.esm Active
paradise_halls.esm Active
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm Version 2.05.021 Active
SexLab.esm Version 1.62 Active
SexLabAroused.esm Version 2.8 Active
TERAArmors.esm Active
ZaZAnimationPack.esm Active
Devious Devices - Assets.esm Version 2.8.3 Active
HighResTexturePack01.esp Active
HighResTexturePack02.esp Active
HighResTexturePack03.esp Active
Cart in Each Big Town.esp Version 1.8 Active
Contains dirty edits: 43 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp Active
SexLabMatchMaker.esp Version 7 Active
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp Active
SexLabDefeat.esp Active
NPCPhotoBooth.esp Active
UIExtensions.esp Active
SkyUI.esp Version 5.1 Active
SkyrimConfigMenu.esp Active
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp Active
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Version 8 Active
Immersive Weapons.esp Active
LeftHandRings.esp Version 1.4 Active
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp Version 1.4 Active
NewmillerPiercings2.esp Active
NewmillerPiercings3.esp Active
SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp Active
Note: Be sure you have the correct body mod for the esp. DIMONIZED UNP or CBBE.
SexyBikinis.esp Active
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp Active
Requires: CBBE
Devious Deviants.esp Active
RayeksEnd.esp Active
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp Active
LiFEv1.1.esp Active
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp Version 3.00.004 Active
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp Active
SOSRaceMenu.esp Active
zzEstrus.esp Active
EstrusChaurus.esp Active
HentaiCreatures.esp Active
SexLab Enchantress.esp Version 2.3 Active
FNISspells.esp Active
SGEyebrows.esp Active
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp Version 9 Active
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp Active
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp Active
EFFDialogue.esp Active
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp Version 1.2i
Warning: UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp required to work properly with Dawnguard (Official Bethesda DLC)
Warning: UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp required to work properly with Hearthfires (Official Bethesda DLC)
Note: For safe install need dismiss all your followers, save, delete all included mods, load again, save and install UFO. For safe uninstall or update see special instructions on mod page.
Contains dirty edits: 18 ITM, 0 UDR records Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp Version 3.1.2 Active
CharacterMakingExtender.esp Active
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp Active

Unrecognised Plugins

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp Version 3.0.2b Active
CreatureFramework.esm Version 1.0.0 Active
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm Active
MiasLair.esp Version 6.1e Active
Devious Devices - Integration.esm Active
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm Active
XPMSE.esp Active
FNIS.esp Active
SexLab Beastess.esp Active
FNIS_PCEA2.esp Active
Seductress Serana.esp Active
Debauchery.esp Active
leahsama.esp Active
aleGetNaked.esp Active
LindsMerEyes.esp Active
MikanEyes All in one.esp Active
Rebekah.esp Active
DW.esp Active
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp Active
MoreNastyCritters.esp Active
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp Active
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp Active
PerrineFollower.esp Active
Beastess Nudity.esp Active
Beastess Books.esp Active
BeastessTower.esp Active
SassyTeen.esp Active
SLAnimLoader.esp Active
Inafollower.esp Active
Overknee_Kaitlyn.esp Active
Seductress Elizabeth.esp Active
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp Active
CharmingHighHeels.esp Active
Merta Assassin Armor.esp Active
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp Active
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp Active
ErsiliaFollower.esp Active
CeciliaFollower.esp Active
Lolidia.esp Active
Roridia.esp Active
FNISSexyMove.esp Active
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp Active
DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp Active
Aradia Living Armour.esp Active
SexLab-Parasites.esp Active
12FemaleBrows.esp Active
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp Active

BOSS Log

Recognised Plugins

Skyrim.esm Active

Update.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 92 ITM, 3 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

Dawnguard.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 619 ITM, 82 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

HearthFires.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 184 ITM, 11 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

Dragonborn.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 61 ITM, 8 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

actorEvents.esm Active

EFFCore.esm Active

hdtHighHeel.esm Active

TERAArmors.esm Active

Contains dirty edits: 43 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

SexLabDefeat.esp Active

NPCPhotoBooth.esp Active

UIExtensions.esp Active

SexyBikinis.esp Active

RayeksEnd.esp Active

LiFEv1.1.esp Active

SOSRaceMenu.esp Active

zzEstrus.esp Active

EstrusChaurus.esp Active

FNISspells.esp Active

SGEyebrows.esp Active

EFFDialogue.esp Active

Warning: UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp required to work properly with Dawnguard (Official Bethesda DLC)

Warning: UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp required to work properly with Hearthfires (Official Bethesda DLC)

Note: For safe install need dismiss all your followers, save, delete all included mods, load again, save and install UFO. For safe uninstall or update see special instructions on mod page.

Contains dirty edits: 18 ITM, 0 UDR records Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

Unrecognised Plugins

XPMSE.esp Active

FNIS.esp Active

FNIS_PCEA2.esp Active

Debauchery.esp Active

leahsama.esp Active

aleGetNaked.esp Active

LindsMerEyes.esp Active

Rebekah.esp Active

DW.esp Active

BeastessTower.esp Active

SassyTeen.esp Active

SLAnimLoader.esp Active

Inafollower.esp Active

Lolidia.esp Active

Roridia.esp Active

FNISSexyMove.esp Active

12FemaleBrows.esp Active

BOSS log? That has not been updated for Skyrim in years and your load order is a big mess. I can spot several conflicts there.

Move to LOOT.

https://loot.github.io/

At the top of that, BOSS gave you warnings.

etc.

And you are trying to use EFF with UFO. Remove UFO - it is very old and causes a lot of trouble.

You might want to make a post to support forum, after Groovtama has replied to your questions. That mod list has other issues as well.

BOSS Log

Recognised Plugins

Skyrim.esm Active

Update.esm Active

Dawnguard.esm Active

HearthFires.esm Active

Dragonborn.esm Active

actorEvents.esm Active

EFFCore.esm Active

hdtHighHeel.esm Active

TERAArmors.esm Active

SexLabDefeat.esp Active

NPCPhotoBooth.esp Active

UIExtensions.esp Active

SexyBikinis.esp Active

RayeksEnd.esp Active

LiFEv1.1.esp Active

SOSRaceMenu.esp Active

zzEstrus.esp Active

EstrusChaurus.esp Active

FNISspells.esp Active

SGEyebrows.esp Active

EFFDialogue.esp Active

Unrecognised Plugins

XPMSE.esp Active

FNIS.esp Active

FNIS_PCEA2.esp Active

Debauchery.esp Active

leahsama.esp Active

aleGetNaked.esp Active

LindsMerEyes.esp Active

Rebekah.esp Active

DW.esp Active

BeastessTower.esp Active

SassyTeen.esp Active

SLAnimLoader.esp Active

Inafollower.esp Active

Lolidia.esp Active

Roridia.esp Active

FNISSexyMove.esp Active

12FemaleBrows.esp Active

BOSS log? That has not been updated for Skyrim in years and your load order is a big mess. I can spot several conflicts there.

Move to LOOT.

https://loot.github.io/

At the top of that, BOSS gave you warnings.

etc.

And you are trying to use EFF with UFO. Remove UFO - it is very old and causes a lot of trouble.

You might want to make a post to support forum, after Groovtama has replied to your questions. That mod list has other issues as well.

i have CBBE (bug this mod -  Sweet and Sexy Lingerie 3-0-25389-3-0 Requires: CBBE )

UFO is not active (I forgot to remove it)

thx i clean mods

LOOT

Warnings    1

Errors    0

Total Messages    7

Active Plugins    110

Dirty Plugins    1 (TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  F84DC756 ) TES5Edit did not help

Total Plugins    111