XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

I have a problem with animation. When draw 1 weapon, my character still use animation which is use for 2 weapons.  

Skyrim doesn't have seperate single and dual wield draw/sheath animations. Because of that there are two packs in the skeleton installer for the animations one with dual animation replacers for vanilla and dual alternative animation, and one with single animations for alternative animations.

Bug report: Updated to version 2.82

Log spam is VERY MUCH still present. It actually seems more copious now. Papyrus log included. Constant updates for 'proper weapon size script' not being called correctly. Couple thousand lines of it over half an hour of playing.

According to the mod description in the first page, I think the log spam happens when the xpmse skeleton is overwritten or edited via nifskope.

If you know what you're doing and know for sure that you want to keep using the edited skeleton, you can delete properWeaponScaleEffect instances in your save file using a save editor and then edit the proper weapon scale scripts to disable it for all characters or only enable it for your player character.

I put some debug traces. This code

debug.trace(thisactor as string) ; 
debug.trace(self as String)
debug.trace(thisactor)
debug.trace(self)
debug.trace(thisactor.Is3DLoaded())
RegisterForSingleUpdate(300.0)
eventually produces this output

[07/09/2015 - 10:05:51PM] [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001B085)>]
[07/09/2015 - 10:05:51PM] [ProperWeaponScaleEffect <None>]
[07/09/2015 - 10:05:51PM] False
[07/09/2015 - 10:05:51PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "ProperWeaponScaleEffect.psc" Line 222
	[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
	[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "ProperWeaponScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
you could check for:

self as String != "[ProperWeaponScaleEffect <None>]"

to avoid the call to RegisterForSingleUpdate that produces the warning

or maybe !thisActor.is3dLoaded()

Seriously,i had so many problems on the past installations of Skyrim when trying to merge the Skeletons. But now i come back to play and found this ... Man,i just wanted to thank you all for this,just got me happier,and if i could,i doubtless would donate to you guys for all your hard work,you deserve.

I put some debug traces. This code

debug.trace(thisactor as string) ; 
debug.trace(self as String)
debug.trace(thisactor)
debug.trace(self)
debug.trace(thisactor.Is3DLoaded())
RegisterForSingleUpdate(300.0)
eventually produces this output

[07/09/2015 - 10:05:51PM] False
[07/09/2015 - 10:05:51PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "ProperWeaponScaleEffect.psc" Line 222
	[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
	[None].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "ProperWeaponScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
you could check for:

self as String != "[ProperWeaponScaleEffect <None>]"

to avoid the call to RegisterForSingleUpdate that produces the warning

or maybe !thisActor.is3dLoaded()

Most of the blown up management code came from the NiOverride bug and with it came also the whole Update and Unregister stuft.

I am working currently on the version 3.0 which gets a MCM and also because of structurel changes a modular setup of ProperWeaponScales.

One effect is managing scales, one is managing styles. Scale part is listinging to racesexmenu because if you change scales via EFF4, styles part is listing to the racesexmenu and the optionmenu onClose, first one is because if you make changes in rm to the npcs so they update, second one is for the MCM menu.

The effect will only do something when the actor's 3d is loaded. When an actor gets reloaded I probably can do it with OnLoad or OnCellAttach, I leave that whole polling and unregistering out, because I don't think the onUpdate listerner is different from the onMenu listerner, I think both will not throw events to none object, meaning if the effect on the actor is none, it is not registered anyway anymore and skse will clean it up probably by itself.

I know that it is bad to update all already seen loaded actors when you press escape and close the options menu, but I have not seen so far a skyrim script with multi inheritence from two base scripts, so I don't know if I can make it only on if you close the xpmse mcm menu.

Quick question (and sorry if its been said before or if this is the wrong place) I have 2h swords on hip with racemenu, but I dont see an option for sword on hip drawing animations. When I draw the sword character still reaches behind his back to get it.

Where can I find an animation for 2h sword on hip? The only ones I can find in your skeleton installer say they are for first person, which I don't really care about, does that include 3rd person animations? Or are those from somewhere else?

Quick question (and sorry if its been said before or if this is the wrong place) I have 2h swords on hip with racemenu, but I dont see an option for sword on hip drawing animations. When I draw the sword character still reaches behind his back to get it.

Where can I find an animation for 2h sword on hip? The only ones I can find in your skeleton installer say they are for first person, which I don't really care about, does that include 3rd person animations? Or are those from somewhere else?

They change automatically if you have style fitting animations on 1 in the weapons category in racemenu and the patch enabled for xpmse/racemenu alternative animation in the latest versions of fnis

They change automatically if you have style fitting animations on 1 in the weapons category in racemenu and the patch enabled for xpmse/racemenu alternative animation in the latest versions of fnis

Ah I see! So I need to update fnis for it?

Does that mean I need to update racemenu as well?

Edit: updated fnis to 5.5 and turned on the patch for it, updated race menu to 3.2.2 but im not seeing a slider for style fitting animations in weapons category  :s  hmm

Second Edit: having trouble figuring this out, nothing is overwriting anything from racemenu and nothing is overwriting anything from the skeleton mod, I ran fnis 5.5 and made sure the groovtama alternate animations patch was checked, still no slider in weapons section for style fitting animations, still using the default equip animations. Any thing else I am missing? 

Ah I see! So I need to update fnis for it?

Does that mean I need to update racemenu as well?

Edit: updated fnis to 5.5 and turned on the patch for it, updated race menu to 3.2.2 but im not seeing a slider for style fitting animations in weapons category  :s  hmm

Second Edit: having trouble figuring this out, nothing is overwriting anything from racemenu and nothing is overwriting anything from the skeleton mod, I ran fnis 5.5 and made sure the groovtama alternate animations patch was checked, still no slider in weapons section for style fitting animations, still using the default equip animations. Any thing else I am missing? 

Did you reapply the style?

If you used a really old RaceMenu 3.0 version you will have no morph support and XPMSE needs the morph system of RM to apply styles.

for the thigh and calf sliders is there a way to stop them from also getting longer when i want to make them wider not longer? for S.A.M that is

Sclae sliders are already that way that they are not getting longer.

Tried reapplying it, no dice.

I had racemenu 3.0 before updating it today, currently on 3.2.2, mod organizer says nothing is being overwritten from it though, do I need to make a new character for the new slider to appear or something?

Edit: "if you have style fitting animations on 1 in the weapons"

there is no such slider,  the only sliders under Weapons are the position and style sliders, I have been trying to figure out where I went wrong on that... could it be a load order issue? I ran loot and it reported no errors though... hmm 

Second Edit: in the requirements section you listed fnis v 5.4.1, does it need to be that version specifically? I have fnis 5.5 installed

Tried reapplying it, no dice.

I had racemenu 3.0 before updating it today, currently on 3.2.2, mod organizer says nothing is being overwritten from it though, do I need to make a new character for the new slider to appear or something?

Edit: "if you have style fitting animations on 1 in the weapons"

there is no such slider,  the only sliders under Weapons are the position and style sliders, I have been trying to figure out where I went wrong on that... could it be a load order issue? I ran loot and it reported no errors though... hmm 

Second Edit: in the requirements section you listed fnis v 5.4.1, does it need to be that version specifically? I have fnis 5.5 installed

Anything newer works also.

Do you have the latest XPMSE version? Is there any notification about skeleton version not correct?

Do you have ConsoleUtil is there anything written in the console after opening RaceMenu?

The skeleton version I installed was 2.82, did not get any warnings about incorrect skeleton.

Not sure what ConsoleUtil is but no, nothing appeared in the console window other than "showracemenu".

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2003-consoleutil/

Install it, open racemenu, exit racemenu, open the console.

Not sure if I did something wrong or whatever that was supposed to test for did not happen but I still only see "showracemenu" after opening and closing it in game.

post-312739-0-23574700-1436614527_thumb.jpg

The skeleton version I installed was 2.82, did not get any warnings about incorrect skeleton.

Not sure what ConsoleUtil is but no, nothing appeared in the console window other than "showracemenu".

Not sure if I did something wrong or whatever that was supposed to test for did not happen but I still only see "showracemenu" after opening and closing it in game.

Do you have the esp active? Did you have any scripts installed?

I did not see an esp in either of the console util downloads, just some skse plugins.  I have Racemenu.esp, Racemenuplugin.esp, sosracemenu.esp, racemenupluginxpmse.esp enabled, in that order.

When I used loot to sort the load order it put the xpmse plugin above racemenu.esp, I assumed that was wrong so I moved it lower. The issue was present both ways though.

Thanks for the great work on this, much simpler than when I stopped playing Skyrim a year ago. I'm back tho, and have one issue that might be related to the log spamming I read about earlier in the thread.

If I choose to install the Draugr skeleton, my hdtPhysicsExtensions.log grows and grows and grows, and my framerate is a solid 12. Disabling Draugr fixes it, but I would like to have an SoS compatible skeleton for them, any suggestions?

I did not check the papyrus log, since I solved my crawling system by not installing the draugr, but the hdt log was spouting off about something to do with daggers and placement.

Keep up the good work

edit - this was with versions 2.81 and 2.82

Thanks for the great work on this, much simpler than when I stopped playing Skyrim a year ago. I'm back tho, and have one issue that might be related to the log spamming I read about earlier in the thread.

If I choose to install the Draugr skeleton, my hdtPhysicsExtensions.log grows and grows and grows, and my framerate is a solid 12. Disabling Draugr fixes it, but I would like to have an SoS compatible skeleton for them, any suggestions?

I did not check the papyrus log, since I solved my crawling system by not installing the draugr, but the hdt log was spouting off about something to do with daggers and placement.

Keep up the good work

Don't use HDT Equipment for everyone versions.

Use a normal default HDT xml and the HDT Equipment version for XPMSE.

Keep up the good work

Don't use HDT Equipment for everyone versions.

Use a normal default HDT xml and the HDT Equipment version for XPMSE.

Thanks much, that was it, still getting my head around hdt. Off to sort out collisions now  :P

Do you have the esp active? Did you have any scripts installed?

Well shit.... I found my mistake....

Remember how I said I updated to fnis 5.5? Mod Organizer was still pointed to the old 5.3 file.... oops  :dodgy:

Got it working now, thank you for the help.

I am getting a lot of these in the log:

[07/12/2015 - 12:40:33AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (550638B2)].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.RegisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (550638B2)].ProperWeaponScaleEffect.OnUpdate() - "ProperWeaponScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

(I did remove dual sheath redux awhile back, not sure if that is causing this or not)