XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Some feedback:

I had troubles with dragonfly TBBP animations mixing up the breasts animations with HDT, then blabba pointed me to this skelly and after a few CTDs while setting it up it works just great, I have HDT boobs and butt along with Dragonfly TBBP but only HDT dynamics working on the body.

Also Hentai pregnacy works as it should with blabba TPSB mesh and XP32 Extended.

Hallo and thanks for your work,

the HDT effects in combination with skeleton_female.hkx from the Skeleton Rig HDT looks really great and i would love to use them. 

Only problem is the thing called "torpedo breasts". From the skeletion_female.hkx from Default Rig i got somewhat crushed breast (nothing i couldn't get rid of with the Bodyslide 2 tool). 

But when i try the other skeleten_female.hkx (from HDT Rig), this awful torpedo stuff is showing up. Sure, i could tweak them with the ECE extraslider. But this only effects my own char; so the other poor women of skyrim would have to stick to their torpedos.  

So, i started messing around with the female_skeleton.nif bones. Scaling down the NPC L and R PreBreast (to 0.4-0.6) helps with the torpedo shape, but reduces the HDT effect and makes it also very hard to model some decent boobs with the bodyslide tool. 

I also tried to tweak the NPC R/L Breast/Breast01 bones, but not very successfully. (I`m not quiet sure, which bones are responsible for which effects)

Any Idea, how i could tackle the evil breasts? 

Thanks in advance

the HDT effects in combination with skeleton_female.hkx from the Skeleton Rig HDT looks really great and i would love to use them. 

Only problem is the thing called "torpedo breasts". From the skeletion_female.hkx from Default Rig i got somewhat crushed breast (nothing i couldn't get rid of with the Bodyslide 2 tool). 

But when i try the other skeleten_female.hkx (from HDT Rig), this awful torpedo stuff is showing up. Sure, i could tweak them with the ECE extraslider. But this only effects my own char; so the other poor women of skyrim would have to stick to their torpedos.  

So, i started messing around with the female_skeleton.nif bones. Scaling down the NPC L and R PreBreast (to 0.4-0.6) helps with the torpedo shape, but reduces the HDT effect and makes it also very hard to model some decent boobs with the bodyslide tool. 

I also tried to tweak the NPC R/L Breast/Breast01 bones, but not very successfully. (I`m not quiet sure, which bones are responsible for which effects)

Thanks in advance

Torpedo boobs can happen from old breast collision xmls in combination with HDT hair by xp32 on newer dll version. By the xmls itself or in combination with a newer/older dll version. Or by the mesh itself.

Try it without HDT_PE dll -> if torpedo boobs happen it's the mesh at fault (for exapmle old BBP meshes have a different placement of the breast bones)

Try it with HDT_PE dll but without HDT Hair -> if torpedo boobs happen it's the xml or the hdt version you use or the combination

Try it with HDT_PE and Hair -> if torpedo boobs it's the xml which is incompatible with the version in combination with the HDT Hair

Thanks in advance

You sir, are probably a victim to BAD WEIGHT PAINTING + HDT or BAD HDT + WEIGHT PAINTING.

Using skeleton node scaling as you had suggested is only a "hotfix" to this problem.

This problem is completely unrelated to skeletons and is entirely dependent on how your mesh was rigged with weight paints or the values of your HDT files.

For starters, to help debug the issue I suggest you try using another TBBP or BBP weighted body and see if you still have torpedo breasts.

If you need an alternate weighted body to test with:

TPSB Body Weights

Edit: just saw groovtama's post, you should try his instructions first to debug if it's an HDT problem :P

Thanks everybody,

groovtama pointed in the right direction. It's a problem with the output bodymeshes from the Bodyslidetool 2.

I replaced the DragonflyTBBP.nif from BodySlide/ShapeData/CalienteBody with an old one from the CB++ Body v.09.6 (the DragonflyTBBP_20.nif in my case).

This reduced the Torpedo Boots (and also the HDT effects)

In combination with the hdt files from this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/659-hdt-all-in-one-1-3/ i could offset this reduction somewhat.

Still not perfect, but much better :) 

Thanks in advance

You sir, are probably a victim to BAD WEIGHT PAINTING + HDT or BAD HDT + WEIGHT PAINTING.

Using skeleton node scaling as you had suggested is only a "hotfix" to this problem.

This problem is completely unrelated to skeletons and is entirely dependent on how your mesh was rigged with weight paints or the values of your HDT files.

For starters, to help debug the issue I suggest you try using another TBBP or BBP weighted body and see if you still have torpedo breasts.

If you need an alternate weighted body to test with:

TPSB Body Weights

Edit: just saw groovtama's post, you should try his instructions first to debug if it's an HDT problem :P

Hi there,

i tried the TPSB Body. Once again the torpedos showed up. I would like to compare the weight painting of the DregonflyTBBP_20 (downloaded here) and that of the TPSB Body. Unfortunately, i have no clue how to work with the blender (i think, the painting is done with this program)

You can compare the weighting in Outfit Studio, check here for guides: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

Links for Outfit Studio download should be in the tutorial as well.

If those weightings still give you torpedo boobs, then it could just be your HDT file, You'll have to try customizing it or try a different one.

Also, try posting a screenshot so we can further help/get a better idea of the error.

Good Day to you, sir,

two screenshots: the first with the TPSB Body; the second with CalienteBodyAdvanced TBBP (with the  replaced DragenflyTBBP_20 body)

post-242771-0-67759400-1390550599_thumb.jpg

post-242771-0-23013700-1390550696_thumb.jpg

I don't think it is the HDT -> i tried different versions (stable + last) and customized settings. 

If i use the skeleton_female.hkx from the Skeleton Rig HDT, even without the HDT files in the SKSE Plugin-folder, the Boobs are torpedos.

Again, thanks for your help

Greetings,

I just figured I would mention. I tried your skeleton today and whilst using a sexlab animation, I got the bent to the side penis bug. It was strange as I'd never gotten this since it was fixed in sex lab and this was a brand new game. 

Hope this helps in some way.

-C

Greetings,

I just figured I would mention. I tried your skeleton today and whilst using a sexlab animation, I got the bent to the side penis bug. It was strange as I'd never gotten this since it was fixed in sex lab and this was a brand new game. 

-C

Mmmhh.. before I test around I will upload an older version of the skeleton one without the ordering in the nif, and if the problem goes away I would know where the problem is.

Hi, i have little problem...
I tried install stable and then lates hdt plugin with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, but game is crashing on load, even new game in both cases. When I tried skeleton without hdt support it runs smoothly, but I would like to try physics :) I have no other hdt based mods installed. There are no signs of errors in SKSE and papyrus logs. Had anyone this problem too?

Greetings,

-C

Mmmhh.. before I test around I will upload an older version of the skeleton one without the ordering in the nif, and if the problem goes away I would know where the problem is.

Older version uploaded try and report.

Hi, i have little problem...

I tried install stable and then lates hdt plugin with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, but game is crashing on load, even new game in both cases. When I tried skeleton without hdt support it runs smoothly, but I would like to try physics :) I have no other hdt based mods installed. There are no signs of errors in SKSE and papyrus logs. Had anyone this problem too?

RaceMenu up to date?

Hi Groovtama and very thanks mister:) I had RaceMenu 2-1-4, when I updated to 2-1-5 its running great.

CTD when draging an item (didn't tried with corpse) doesn't have any  link with skeleton right ?

A random item? Kinda strange if it were related.  Actually the only times I was getting strange CTDs is when I had SafetyLoad.  Is that a specific item or just dragging items at random causes CTDs?  Is it vanilla or a custom item?  Can it be replicated?