XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Hello guys! I need help...How do I enable animation only have the shield on the back and the sword at the hip? I installed the main file and this option of immersive animations, and then installed xpme, and overwrite.. But now i'm having animation dual swords at the hip even with the shield equipped...Is because i installed in the wrong order? It's my first time installing these mods and a little help would be welcome. Tks!

I am getting significant FPS dips and hiccups when installing this and it's requirements and a body mod I am using HDt rig when it asks and loading at the bottom of my load order and run fnis and checkmark skeleton arm fix and gender patches, removing the body mod and this mod resolves the issue. I can't really test them one by one though since they depend on eachother. Any help would be greatly appreciated i have run into this problem with several different body types and have been trying to figure this out and read forums for some time now to solve this.

I am getting significant FPS dips and hiccups when installing this and it's requirements and a body mod I am using HDt rig when it asks and loading at the bottom of my load order and run fnis and checkmark skeleton arm fix and gender patches, removing the body mod and this mod resolves the issue. I can't really test them one by one though since they depend on eachother. Any help would be greatly appreciated i have run into this problem with several different body types and have been trying to figure this out and read forums for some time now to solve this.

Do you have any follower mod that has it's own skeleton included?

Do you have any follower mod that has it's own skeleton included?

No follower mods at this time but I do have Bijin mods i don't see any skeletons in their folders though also using the monster skeletons and 'more nasty critters' mod seems to really make it worse. I'm attaching my load order if that'll help.

loadorder.txt

Hi Groovtama,

please consider adding Joy of Perspective to the required mod list (or at least a warning about it, if the JoP option is used). I was struggling with 3.72+ in first person, because I did not realize that there was a new version of JoP. I was using 1.0 and with that the 3.72-3.76 skeleton looks terrible in 1st person (spellcasting and archery).

I finally realized that there was a 2.0beta of JoP and now the skeleton is all right as well.

Thanks,

Hi Groovtama,

please consider adding Joy of Perspective to the required mod list (or at least a warning about it, if the JoP option is used). I was struggling with 3.72+ in first person, because I did not realize that there was a new version of JoP. I was using 1.0 and with that the 3.72-3.76 skeleton looks terrible in 1st person (spellcasting and archery).

I finally realized that there was a 2.0beta of JoP and now the skeleton is all right as well.

Thanks,

My Changelog:

• 3.73 (2016-01-19)
  • - Updated The Joy of Perspective option (UNTESTED)

JOP 2.0 was released on 2016-01-17. That Update was clearly for 2.0

The Joy of Perspective will not be a required mod. I would rather put Immersive First Person View or Enhanced Camera as a recommendation out, before I consider the Joy of Perspective in any way.

Hey Groovtama I have been noticing my skse save file growing at an alarming rate since I updated the mod not too long ago, while my save times and the like are bearable its becoming worrying that the skse save file is growing strangely but the normal save is growing normally and I have no idea what to do beyond uninstall the mod and delete the skse file as some people have said this helps but I dunno.

Edit 1: Okay after backing up the skse file I deleted it and reloaded the save file and it ran smoothly and saved in under a second, I then quit the game and checked on the new skse file that was created and it was a rock bottom 7kb as compared to the 600kb file beforehand and surprisingly the xpmse works fine save for a bit of text muddle as does every other mod I have active so I have no clue what the issue is but XPMSE is at the heart of the issue.

Hey Groovtama I have been noticing my skse save file growing at an alarming rate since I updated the mod not too long ago, while my save times and the like are bearable its becoming worrying that the skse save file is growing strangely but the normal save is growing normally and I have no idea what to do beyond uninstall the mod and delete the skse file as some people have said this helps but I dunno.

Edit 1: Okay after backing up the skse file I deleted it and reloaded the save file and it ran smoothly and saved in under a second, I then quit the game and checked on the new skse file that was created and it was a rock bottom 7kb as compared to the 600kb file beforehand and surprisingly the xpmse works fine save for a bit of text muddle as does every other mod I have active so I have no clue what the issue is but XPMSE is at the heart of the issue.

600 kb is not big...

600 kb is not big...

I Know This Isn't Really Related To XPMSE, But What Is The Normal "Safe" File Size Threshold For Skyrim's Save Files? I Thought It Was Somewhere Below 4.0 MB Is That Correct?

The size of a file a 32 bit program can read and write.

Hi and thank you for all the work you have done and shared. I am not sure when my issues began as its been a few more CTD than usual so I began running the logs to try and get an idea what could be going on, being not much beyond beginner, I have no idea what this crap means or if its even related but this is a clip of the last of a log. I have gotten some of the same over the last few games I have started.

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.RegisterForModEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Register() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnEffectStart() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[02/18/2016 - 07:13:51PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Register() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnEffectStart() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[02/18/2016 - 07:13:51PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
stack:
[02/18/2016 - 07:17:16PM] VM is freezing...
[02/18/2016 - 07:17:16PM] VM is frozen
[02/18/2016 - 07:17:17PM] Saving game...
[02/18/2016 - 07:17:18PM] VM is thawing...
[02/18/2016 - 07:18:44PM] VM is freezing...
[02/18/2016 - 07:18:44PM] VM is frozen
[02/18/2016 - 07:18:45PM] Saving game...
[02/18/2016 - 07:18:45PM] VM is thawing...

I have odd things go on like even with sword sheath on my back sometimes the animation will sheath at my hip for a while, before I know it its sheathing on back again (the animation I mean, the sword sheath is on his back and fills no matter which animation plays. I have tried settings in both Racemenu skelly controls and your MCM and just about when I was thinking "sweet, that was it" aaannnnnd click.

Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated! (not true, helpful attempts will be though)

Hi and thank you for all the work you have done and shared. I am not sure when my issues began as its been a few more CTD than usual so I began running the logs to try and get an idea what could be going on, being not much beyond beginner, I have no idea what this crap means or if its even related but this is a clip of the last of a log. I have gotten some of the same over the last few games I have started.

stack:

stack:

stack:

I have odd things go on like even with sword sheath on my back sometimes the animation will sheath at my hip for a while, before I know it its sheathing on back again (the animation I mean, the sword sheath is on his back and fills no matter which animation plays. I have tried settings in both Racemenu skelly controls and your MCM and just about when I was thinking "sweet, that was it" aaannnnnd click.

Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated! (not true, helpful attempts will be though)

Reinstall Skse and XPMSE something went terribly wrong with something on your installation.

stack:

stack:

stack:

Reinstall Skse and XPMSE something went terribly wrong with something on your installation.

That occurred to me as I  and I reinstalled XPMSE yesterday and have gotten a couple hours total time without a ctd. I was sure it was my end since not many others are having issues. Thanks again

I do not actually use the plugin for this (I use SOS plugin only), and I do not change weapon positions in any way, so with that in mind would it be possible for me to disable ProperWeaponScale entirely from my game and sitll actually keep the skeleton itself? I tried disabling the scripts in MO and then searching for their names and cleaning them from my save, but that led to my papyrus going from 300kb to 5 mb over an equal period.

Just disable the XPMSE.esp.

Would that might be the one causing this on my end Groovtama ? i mean the ProperWeaponScale.

post-34262-0-49769700-1456139353_thumb.jpg

I dont know why it happen, also strange because i've never make any changes with weapon scale in racemenu since i'm using XPMSE except resizing shield scale (for bow string go align with fingertips), quiver scale to make it hidden, and 1hw sheathed position. That was occured after using FNIS with AA function (6.0+) with FNIS.esp and XPMSE.esp active. Disabling XPMSE.esp or reverting FNIS to 5.5 seems to make it normal again, but i really hoping that i dont need to do that. Since not many that had this problem so something might be wrong on my end but i just cant figure out what.

So would it be possible to remove/disable the weapon scale from ProperWeaponScale maybe modify the script(s), of course if that even possible. Haven't check the scripts yet, but would be great if you can point me out which script(s) that handle that.

Thanks.

FNIS 6.2

XPMSE 3.76

Load Order

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Extended Colors.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Campfire.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SaveHotKeyMCM.esp
CleanArrowPlayer.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Pupetteer Master.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
iNeed.esp
FasterSpeeds.esp
No NPC Greetings.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
GoToBed.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Vidani's Bag of Holding.esp
SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Review Studio.esp
RayeksEnd.esp
female mannequins.esp
female mannequins in homes.esp
IPutASpellOnYou.esp
MoreThugsForPettyThieves.esp
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
Ish's Souls to Perks.esp
VioLens.esp
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
SlaveTats.esp
AH Hotkeys.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
RealisticNights.esp
RealisticNightsDB.esp
RealisticNightsDG.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
PJs_ForgetSpell.esp
DIM-playeridlingmod.esp
LWPlayerHeadTracking.esp
GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp 

FNIS Log

FNIS Behavior V6.2   2/22/2016 6:02:01 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 20.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 2.0 %   ( 1 paired, 1 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

3171 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
 899 animations for 3 mods and 33 creatures successfully included.

I dont know why it happen, also strange because i've never make any changes with weapon scale in racemenu since i'm using XPMSE except resizing shield scale (for bow string go align with fingertips), quiver scale to make it hidden, and 1hw sheathed position. 

You do not need to do this XPMSE does that by default already.

XPMSE Weapons:

Scale Module:

- Checks an actors skeleton on equipping a weapon, and corrects scale problems caused by Bethesda.