XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

24 minutes ago, draeneis said:

What would require 3.94 that is incompatible with the new version? What is even the difference why would that happen? Is it common to spend 12 hours reinstalling my entire skyrim to get this skeleton to work? Is this some random eyebrow mod that can't work with the new version?

Is it common to ignore the persons advice that tells you what is wrong? 3.94 does not work on SSE because the hkx files are incompatible, you cannot use a version before 4.0 on SSE without doing conversion work. Why would you do it in the first place when XPMS(S)E 4 is backwords compatible with all features from XPMSE 3? You cannot use LE or SSE meshes on different versions of the game if they contain stuff that doesn't work with that version. That is why Skyrim shows you that can't load something. Instead of doing 12 hours useless stuff maybe read 5 mins what I write? YOU INSTALLED BROKEN/INCOMPATIBLE MESHES.

Looks like I read the instructions wrong on the other mod and accidentally downloaded the SE version here, when I only use LE. I got the right one and it all works now (except still not that other mod). Sorry to bother you, I hope you feel better maybe smoke some weed lol. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

So are staffs on the back supported or not? I can't find any mention in description and it doesn't work. I'm using Ecotone DSR and everything is installed correctly, including patches. ONLY staffs don't work. The MCM menu only displays the "Default" option. Is there another mod needed?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     SexLabAroused.esm
  8  8     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 11  b     SkyUI.esp
 12  c     RaceMenu.esp
 13  d     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 14  e     SerialStrip.esp
 15  f     SerialStripper.esp
 16 10     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 17 11     FNIS.esp
 18 12     UIExtensions.esp
 19 13     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 20 14     KS Hairdo's.esp
 21 15     XPMSE.esp
 22 16     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 23 17     Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp

Apologies in advance if this has been asked already, but despite my best efforts I have not been able to find any direct solutions to my inquery. When attempting to use the XP32 mod alongside the latest version of Racemenu/other mods, I usually end up getting a crash when I swap to any female gender, or in games already loaded I end up seeing a big red exclamation mark. I've been running FNIS without warnings and with the correct addons showing up in the operation screen, I've installed LOOT to try and see if there are issues with load order, and I've already tried reinstalling/disabling mods to try and fix the issue. All that I have been able to determine is that there seem to be skeleton related issues, but I'm not sure how I am to go about fixing things at this point.

If anyone here has had any experience with similar issues, consultation would be greatly appreciated. Load order is in spoiler.

On 10/29/2020 at 2:47 PM, btcwpq said:
  Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     SexLabAroused.esm
  8  8     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 11  b     SkyUI.esp
 12  c     RaceMenu.esp
 13  d     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 14  e     SerialStrip.esp
 15  f     SerialStripper.esp
 16 10     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 17 11     FNIS.esp
 18 12     UIExtensions.esp
 19 13     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 20 14     KS Hairdo's.esp
 21 15     XPMSE.esp
 22 16     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 23 17     Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp

mod alongside the latest version of Racemenu/other mods, I usually end up getting a crash when I swap to any female gender, or in games already loaded I end up seeing a big red exclamation mark. I've been running FNIS without warnings and with the correct addons showing up in the operation screen, I've installed LOOT to try and see if there are

If you using XPMSE 4.79 or higher, rollback to 4.72.

3 minutes ago, Martianman said:

MO2 is telling me that the SOSRacemenu.esp is in form 43. Is this supposed to be?

It's an empty plugin so AFAIK it's unconvertable.

Also most form 43 plugins work without issue in SE.

So double the reason to not care about that message (you can disable that check in MO, Settings, Plugins, changin the form 43 check from "true" to "false").

• 1 month later...

Does anybody know why skse64 fails to load the HDT Physics Extensions mod? Vortex keeps notifying me that the plugin is not compatible with the mod but I'm almost sure that both the mod and the script extender are updated. I think this is the main problem or why I am unable to see any jiggle animations for my character 

11 hours ago, Aosils said:

Does anybody know why skse64 fails to load the HDT Physics Extensions mod? Vortex keeps notifying me that the plugin is not compatible with the mod but I'm almost sure that both the mod and the script extender are updated. I think this is the main problem or why I am unable to see any jiggle animations for my character 

HDT Physics Extensions is only for Skyrim LE. For Skyrim SE, you should install either CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR  or  HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics).

On 12/31/2020 at 7:31 PM, Randomphoenix1 said:

Thing flat refuses to work, i don't get it. It just makes everything an error, and FNIS says it isn't skyrim-compatible. Mod Organizer's installing of it won't make it register. I'm using Oldrim. Any help with this or am I outta luck? Still new to all this modding shit.

Don't install Special Edition version of mods on Oldrim! Hint: The file that has Special in the name is the one for the Special Edition.

• 9 months later...

Dumb question. BUT. Which mod allowed me to scale limbs in the racemenu? Such as neck, legs, torso, hands etc...? I installed xpmse for LE and latest racemenu but those sliders are gone =( thanks for your time. Cheers.

EDIT: Nevermind lol. Turns out I forgot to install the MCM menu plugins. Derp. Stay brutal! \m/

Edited by Funnybizness
  • 1 month later...

SO

will this be Updated to AE or what?

AddressLibrary was updated and HDT + CBPC got AE updates in less than a few days.

Also the Animations needs a update, because 1h and shield has a rare issue where it keeps using the Default anim for swords, and it includes axes and maces too.

15 hours ago, zechosen said:

SO

AddressLibrary was updated and HDT + CBPC got AE updates in less than a few days.

Also the Animations needs a update, because 1h and shield has a rare issue where it keeps using the Default anim for swords, and it includes axes and maces too.

Read the fucking sticky I posted one fucking year ago about fucking CC updates and which I recent updated so fucking AE people also find it when they search for the Bethesda fucking cashgrab version, because it is literally the same procedure.

On 11/23/2021 at 7:04 PM, Groovtama said:

Read the fucking sticky I posted one fucking year ago about fucking CC updates and which I recent updated so fucking AE people also find it when they search for the Bethesda fucking cashgrab version, because it is literally the same procedure.

You mean the sticky on nexus? Because I don't see any sticky here.

On 11/23/2021 at 3:45 AM, zechosen said:

SO

Ever heard about manners? I mean you want something, the least you could do is ask nicely and not demand stuff like somebody owes you something (and maybe look around a bit before asking), your post only makes you look like a rude a....

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2021 at 6:15 AM, zechosen said:

SO

Racemenu released a primarily version for AE in it's paetron page so xmpsee should work completely now i think

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

so bit of a crazy question but I'm running out of options in my search for this problem. so I'm using this skeleton for a mod called slaverun and everything works ok till after slaverun is founded. then whenever i enter the main hall of dragonreach the game crashes and the crash handler says I'm missing a NiNode and points to this being possibly the reason. does anyone know how to help fix this?

it might have been said already but i keep getting issues getting xpmse working with sos.
Not sure what exactly keeps going wrong (tried reintalling it all with xpmse first, then after sos and all that) but it either outright tells me the skeleton is incorrect or it doesn't and sos stuff simply doesn't show up in the mcm menu (as in the schlongs are missing), while the male body perpetually has underwear even through armor meshes.

Kinda lost and can't find much online that seems to help, so thought i'd throw out a hail mary here for help lol (in case its asked yes i made sure xp32s esp was after sos and all its stuff. Also did the reverse, same issue)

• 3 months later...